Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Da Kill Trukk

904 views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  dirty-dog- 
#1 ·
"Da Kill Trukk" is a kustom converted vehicle I made for my ork army, out of nothing but some left over scrap from a defiler, and an old outdated teeny tiny under scaled war trukk.

I apologize for the poor quality of the photos, its patchwork nature makes it very difficult to photograph, also it just generally looks like hell at the moment.

I was out of money, and wanted to model, so I just started putting stuff together, and well...This beast was born.

Comments and criticism if you like, also any idea what it should count as?

(PS if your curious, the guy being impailed/stuck on the leg spike IS the obligatory mantic ghoul freebie)

#6 ·
thanks fynn, If you'd like some tips, what I'd do is start with the leg assembly, that base torso part is pretty much necessary for the defiler legs to work, so how you want that done, will determine the structure of the model for the most part. But good luck on that man.

#8 ·
very nice, definitely +rep.

If you're gonna do another version had you considered using the deff dread? that would look a hell of a lot more orky.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.