• Head number 12

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Head number 13

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Head number 14

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Something else. Please specify!

Votes: 0 0.0%

Klomsters titan needs a head, design poll.

1K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  Klomster 
#1 ·
Yo guys.

Have been very not active for a while. Got cought up in 3DS max a bit.

But now i return to a problem i have.
The head of Ignis Iuratus, the warlord titan i'm building.

Seeing as you guys are my best source of information regarding crituiqes on models, i ask you.

There is 14 (FOURTEEN!!!!) different options so it's only to vote. I will add a few comments about each.

1. Number 1, the first head i made, it's on the very first concept of the titan (which i have taken all measurments of since) i like this head, although it is a bit plan and alot of curves, meaning a possibly complicated head.

2. I didn't get the feel in the pic above on this one (it looks horrible actually) here's a side view so you get the idea.

As you can see this one is much better for getting the feel. Again, i don't really know how to build this.

3. The grey knight terminator style head. This head is very cool, and with the many flat surfaces probably a bit simpler than a few of the other options.
Problem is, i am making a titan, and it is certainly not a gk titan and it might not fit the style of the rest of the titan. Cool head, but probably don't fit.

4. Simplyfication of the standard warlord head.

5. The skull! Very cool, but complicated, it also is the standard head of the mortis legio which is a chaos legio. And since i don't want chaos titans, perhaps not the best.

6. Standard warlord head, this is a cool head, but with alot of complicated details and armour plates. + i don't have a standard pattern titan, so beeing a really cool head, perhaps not the best.

7. Apocalypse rulebook head, a very plain head, but more simple than f'ex 1&5. It has its charm and is cool, but is also rather plain.

8. Classic style head, with spaced armour, the thought of this one is from a friend, the grills on the mask will actually have flames in them and it would look wicked, but i am not a fan of the head itself.

9. The classic head, like a medieval great helm, but rounder. Has its charm but probably not for Ignis.

10. Aquila type head, not only is it insanely hard to make cool, it's also very all over the place. Very cool head, but is both aesthetically and background wise a faulty head i guess.

11. Angry head, from the angry titan and the angry marines. Super simple to make, but it is silly and stupid :p Added for fun.

IT'S ANGRYYY!!!!

12-13. Same as above, added for fun, i might if i feel like it make one of theese 3. Not my main head though.

14. Reaver style head. Reaver has a cool head (drawing is horrible) but you get the idea. Basically the reaver head, it's probably complicated to make and will be rather wrong on the titan.

15. Something else? What else? Please show me!

So there is the options, go voting frenzy, i want all people on the site to vote! And don't vote for more than let's say, 2-3 heads. I want 1 head as the distinct winner.

See less See more
#5 ·
number 7 looks like a cylon head - I dare you to do that one and see who picks up on it.

#6 ·
Great guys, this way i will surely get a winner.

I am actually running this poll on a few different forums (trying to get as many votes as possibe)
Until i came here, nr 8 was in a clear lead, but nr 3 raced forward.
The poll is far from over so we will see which head wins.

#11 ·
Thank you for you great crituiqes (and the less great, but hey, they liven up the mood)

This titan is for my mechanicus army, it might walk beside my grey knights becouse in my fluff, my strike force is dispatched to the system where my mechanicus reside.

So mainly, no, it will not be a grey knight titan. Not an inquisition one either (although it will probably look like something sob thought up)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.