Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Wagga Wagga, NSW
1. Your red looks a little patchy in places - might want to just give it another coat on the patchy spots.
2. The red needs some highlighting too - If that's Mechrite Red on there, use Blood red as an edge highlight.
3. I don't like the blue gun casings - just looks out of place to me.
4. I'm seeing a couple of mold lines on the heavy bolters there.
5. The red panels could use some more definition - the edges and the recessed black areas need a bit of a clean up (nothing you can't hide really easily).
6. The metal areas need another coat of paint to cover the patchy areas.
7. The metal needs some highlighting and shading.
That's all I can see that's out of place, but it's a good start!
On the subject of Rat Ogres:
But if we give them laser eyes and mounted guns, we'll have to bring in Clan Skryre, and everyone knows how much those limp-tailed snuff addicts overcharge.