Citadel Project Box or alternatives ? - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Modelling and Painting Discuss or display anything and everything regarding Terrain, Modelling and Painting here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 06-13-16, 08:22 PM Thread Starter

Entarion's Flag is: Czech Republic

Default Citadel Project Box or alternatives ?

Hello Heretics,

I am moving to new flat and I'd like to solve my problem with storing miniatures, paints, tools etc. I think I don't have to explain this cause almost everybody had that problem in past.

So to my question. Can you recommend any storage (preferably modular)? Or what do you use?

I prefer one single box where I can store all my paints, tools, basing materials, some miniatures etc.

I went offical way first - Citadel Project Box https://www.games-workshop.com/en-WW...el-Project-Box

Price is steep but it is all-in-one box which I can pack anytime I'm done painting or modeling and store it anywhere easilly.

I am almost decided to buy this and it has quite positive reviews but I'd like to first hear from you about alternatives or you personal experiences with Project Box.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Hobby > Modelling and Painting

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode