The yellow was the hardest part of the model for me, but the first coverage was fairly easy with a 1:1 Iyanden Darksun Foundation to Flow Improver and coated that two or three times as the bottom layer, obviously taking time in between layers for the paint to dry. Some places where I had gotten a bit more coverage, I only went over two times and other places 3 times. I think the Darksun being a foundation part really helped in the overall coverage of the model.
Looking for work....
Current project(s) with plog(s): None ATM
Upcoming project(s): Plague Hulk
Recently finished project(s): Warboss 2
, Lord Hector Rex