Ended A Song Of Ice And Fire - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Kickstarters Information on active Kickstarters can be found here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-06-17, 06:44 AM Thread Starter

Default A Song Of Ice And Fire

Very interested and excited for this game. As I'm new to the forums, wondering how the rest of the community feels about it.

Last edited by scscofield; 08-27-17 at 02:46 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-06-17, 03:31 PM
ZOMGZOR CUSTOM USER TITLE

scscofield's Flag is: USA

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...iniatures-game

I assume this is the project OP is talking about.

A Song of Ice & Fire: Tabletop Miniatures Game is a competitive miniatures game for two or more players. Each player controls one of the Great Houses of Westeros, commanding battlefield units, recruiting legendary Heroes, and manipulating the political stage, in the attempt to claim the greatest prize of all: The Iron Throne. Featuring House Stark and House Lannister, the Starter Set comes with over one hundred amazing, preassembled miniatures that are ready to play out of the box! All-new sculpts are based off original art created for the game by our crew under the direct supervision of George R.R. Martin and Dark Sword Miniatures, to ensure that the game delivers what fans have been envisioning for years.
The Stark vs Lannister Starter Set is a perfect introduction to a new miniatures game. With accessible and streamlined gameplay designed by Eric M. Lang and Michael Shinall, A Song of Ice and Fire: Tabletop Miniatures Game features 5 different Game Modes, Army Building and Customization options, and choices of Commanders and Attachments. This Set packs a lot of gameplay for 2 players!
An example of the Starter Set miniatures painted. Note that minis come unpainted!

http://i.imgur.com/aPfHUHy.gif?1

post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-06-17, 06:17 PM

Entarion's Flag is: Czech Republic

Noticed this in my newsfeed. Miniatures look great and you get a lot of content for that price. Which reminds me of Dark Souls boardgame which I recently got and it had A LOT of miniatures and stretchgoals unlocked.
Wish I had money for this.

PS. High Seneschal looks like G.R.R.Martin :D

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-06-17, 06:37 PM

Shandathe's Flag is: Netherlands

Honestly, while I like it, I'm not sure who nearby would want to play it... and my to-paint pile is too damn high as it is.

Ask not the Eldar a question, for they will give you three answers; all of which are true and horrifying to know.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-07-17, 01:42 PM

Manu Miniatures's Flag is: Poland

Ice and Fire:TMG looks awesome, but I will wait for the army of The Only True King.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Wargaming News, New Releases and Information > Kickstarters

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode