Ended The Edge - Kickstarter - funded! - Page 5 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Kickstarters Information on active Kickstarters can be found here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 55 (permalink) Old 03-20-15, 05:27 PM Thread Starter

Awaken Realms's Flag is: Poland

Hello there, today we have a small question for you.

We have prepared two artworks for the upcoming Holy Knight cavalry model and we’d like to ask you which version of it’s rider do you like more – the classic approach of the Holy Knights amour or less technological, more medieval suit?

Share your thoughts!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 55 (permalink) Old 03-21-15, 01:29 PM Thread Starter

Today we’d like to share with you two first pages of the upcoming comic book. When our Kickstarter will hit 30k stretch goal, the comic will be available for free to all the pledges (except the 1 GBP one). If you pledged 1 GBP, you may consider rising your pledge level to 3 GBP, so you’ll get access to it!

What do you think about it? Do you like the direction it’s going?
post #43 of 55 (permalink) Old 03-25-15, 04:37 PM Thread Starter

Hello there,
Today we’d like to share with you another model form The Edge - Chapter's Purge Doctor. This one is based on the concept of Plague Doctor - by bringing this kind of imagery to The Edge universe we wanted to make him a little bit more post-apocalyptic and add steam-punk technology feel to him.

There are only six days before the end of our Kickstarter! Plague Doctor will be released when it’ll hit the 36k stretch goal! Help us bring this miniature out!

Let us know what do you think about this one - as always feedback is highly appreciated! ; )

post #44 of 55 (permalink) Old 03-27-15, 09:38 AM Thread Starter

Hello there,

There are only five days before the Kickstarter will end!

To those of you that would like to get everything that the Kickstarter has to offer (as well as other additional materials!), we have decided to make a special pledge for all of you by creating a cool bundle! See what you can obtain:

Remember, that Demon Shaman and Purge Doctor will be added to this set as well once unlocked!

Few days left of this campaign guys - it was a pleasure to have the possibility to gather such a great community here! Tons of great feedback and support! Let’s finish debut of The Edge with style, guys! ;)

Last edited by Awaken Realms; 03-27-15 at 10:20 AM.
post #45 of 55 (permalink) Old 03-27-15, 10:21 PM
Badknox's Flag is: Canada

I've pledged for the daemons starter, may see about changing that to the other both faction starter not sure yet.

For the terror cultists I prefer the bird and lizard themes over the other two.

And I quite like the purge doctor, its a very different model, I think I'll be picking that up as well as a single add on.

Over all I think what sold me on your models is the brute, I like the pose, I like the details and the mace is sweet. If you want a customer painted version feel free to ship me one early and I'll supply you back with pictures You could just take it out the shipped order in the fall

If I had to pick on one item I wasn't so fond of is Ish's throne, it doesn't seem to match the asthetic of the hounds carrying her. Maybe it makes more sense in your fluff/comics etc but strikly the model point of view it looks separated. Also just looking at kickstarter I had no idea the snipers had cross bows, I just thought it was part of a gun, I much prefer the images you've put in this thread for those units.

Last edited by Badknox; 03-27-15 at 10:25 PM.
post #46 of 55 (permalink) Old 03-29-15, 10:06 AM Thread Starter

An info for those, who were interested with Faceless on The Edge Kickstarter! – by reaching the 40k stretch goal, their starter set was finally unlocked! Take a look at it’s content:

There are only three days left of our Kickstarter! Be sure to see all of the recent goodies available there!
post #47 of 55 (permalink) Old 03-31-15, 06:48 PM Thread Starter

Hey guys!
Our Kickstarter is coming to an end… And boy, it was quite a ride!
Thank you all for the great support and taking part in it. We managed to gather GREAT community and thank to your support bring world of The Edge into life.
But since we have some time left… How about we will show you some new nice miniature…?
Take a look at updated version of Demon Brute Shaman!

Hope you will enjoy him.
We have last day of our Kickstarter - be sure to take part in it in time!
post #48 of 55 (permalink) Old 05-27-15, 12:38 PM Thread Starter

Hello,

After all of the formal activities, we can now focus fully on what’s most important – miniatures and delivering them to you! Soon the website with pledge manager will be set up – it’s only a matter of days before we’ll be sending all of you that participated the necessary information.

Right now we are focusing on printing and casting miniatures. We are doing small fixes (this includes re-designing some parts, and doing special print preparation) in order to make them as good as possible. Let me show you a redesigned slightly Rha’zack miniature in order to make him more casting-friendly and to adjust several visual accents – please take a look at his face and feet!

Stay tuned, soon we’ll be revealing more information!
post #49 of 55 (permalink) Old 05-30-15, 06:00 AM

Loki1416's Flag is: USA

Some fantastic miniatures in this KS.
Btw, should switch the header over to "ended" since the KS is over.
post #50 of 55 (permalink) Old 09-28-15, 04:13 PM Thread Starter

Hello,

It’s time for an update of The Edge! Do you remember the artwork for Master of Elements from Demons faction? It’s time to present the miniature of him not only ready, but painted as well! You may click on each photo to see the better resolution images.

The model is also the first model from The Edge that you may order from our website! You may find him in our Shop!

How do you like him? More models will soon follow!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Wargaming News, New Releases and Information > Kickstarters

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode