The Sanguine Mistress, she must be stopped. - Page 9 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
View Poll Results: The Sanguine Mistress she must be stopped!
She must be stopped! 16 39.02%
I support the Sanguine Mistress! 25 60.98%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #81 of 159 (permalink) Old 07-13-11, 02:24 AM
Making Vidya Games

ThatOtherGuy's Flag is: USA

And the magical question arises once again: can you show us your sources or references on where you getting these hints besides the ultra vague "Its teh fluff"?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #82 of 159 (permalink) Old 07-13-11, 02:24 AM
ZOMGZOR CUSTOM USER TITLE

scscofield's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lux View Post

This is not fan fiction, nor is it homebrew.....it is a theory based upon canon and official material.....
How about you post it all in one post and with less ......'s

The way you are doing it now is trolling, end of story. Post your whole spiel of theory, then maybe others will discuss it. When they ask for supporting theory, provide something to support and back up your thoughts. Just spitting more random drawn out stuff only reinforces the trolling aspect of your posts.

If you want to discuss your view on the fluff, then spit it all out in one post and stop acting like your some prophet. The fact that you incorporated random info from others into your posts makes them even more troll worthy.

Providing what canon and official material your getting your idea from also would reduce the troll factor.

http://i.imgur.com/aPfHUHy.gif?1

post #83 of 159 (permalink) Old 07-13-11, 02:46 AM

Rems's Flag is: Australia

Quote:
Mods have spoken on this before....as well as others....I am not violating any of the site TOS, nor is this thread in the wrong section....

This is not fan fiction, nor is it homebrew.....it is a theory based upon canon and official material.....

my views may be unorthodox and different from the majority....however as a Admin/Mod has stated prior....this site is for all posters of all paradigm...I am not trolling however others have flamed me which does violate the TOS.

So...once again......if you have nothing to contribute positively to this thread, why post here? Go post in another thread that suites your interest?

I am merely peacefully expressing my thoughts and views on the official material, this is what I interpret when I read the fluff.
While you may be doing that you are also completely unresponsive to criticism or debate. I orginally asked to see the evidence you had used to come to this view point, so we could examine and debate. You repeatedly ignore these calls for debate instead going off on tangents.

If all you want to do is present your 'theory' then why not present it all at once rather than in dribs and drabs while ignoring all possibility of debate.

Your still using ellipses wrong btw.

Also just because you may be within the letter of the TOS does not mean your abiding by the spirit of the rules. An unethical action taken within the bounds of the law is still unethical. (not saying your posting this is unethical just using an example).

post #84 of 159 (permalink) Old 07-13-11, 03:37 AM Thread Starter
Lux

Quote:
Originally Posted by scscofield View Post
How about you post it all in one post and with less ......'s

The way you are doing it now is trolling, end of story. Post your whole spiel of theory, then maybe others will discuss it. When they ask for supporting theory, provide something to support and back up your thoughts. Just spitting more random drawn out stuff only reinforces the trolling aspect of your posts.

If you want to discuss your view on the fluff, then spit it all out in one post and stop acting like your some prophet. The fact that you incorporated random info from others into your posts makes them even more troll worthy.

Providing what canon and official material your getting your idea from also would reduce the troll factor.
The way one....communicates......is of their own choosing, you would very much like for my style and means of communication to be "Trolling" for thus you would have a justification to carry out your judgment against me....

However your depiction of trolling does not coincide with what is trolling dictated by the forum......nor do I agree with you that I am trolling.

There is a reason a forum has a TOS, it is to set a obejctive standard of what is and what is not acceptable....otherwise everyone would differ in their subjective opinion of what is and what is not acceptable......just as you are doing now.

As for where I draw my material? Nearly all of the black library, and nearly every codex. I have stated this before, and have now stated it again.....my theories are based off of the combined collection and knowledge of nearly every Black library publishisng, and the Codex for all races.

Ultimately....your judgment and perception of me, matters not to me, nor am I going to conform to your ideal paradigm of what is not a "Troll".....if you do not like that....you're free to post else where...

-Back on topic-
The Sanguine Mistress and the Emperor's wars existed long before the war of the Old ones and the necrons, I believe that the Old ones were in fact a layer of conscious of the "Emperor" as well as the necrons and the star gods being different layers of consciousness of the Emperor.....the key point being that they waged war for they were psychological manifestations of the Emperor's varying ideas of how to combat the sanguine mistress....

Last edited by Lux; 07-13-11 at 03:40 AM.
post #85 of 159 (permalink) Old 07-13-11, 05:00 AM
Semi-Famous 40k Intellect

Commissar Ploss's Flag is: USA

would be quite helpful if you supplied page numbers and reference points in your crackpot...er, i mean... unique theories. Otherwise, i can see why people are calling you out for trolling. Everything sounds (and potentially may be) made up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lux
I have stated this before, and have now stated it again...
You can't expect people in this hobby to take you by just your "word." it doesn't work that way, bro. There's a reason why every game needs to be played with codex in hand. So that people can prove rules and accurately reference relevant material. Not simply say, "oh, well trust me, it totally says this in the book, believe me."

CP

The Founding Fields

Last edited by Commissar Ploss; 07-13-11 at 05:05 AM.
post #86 of 159 (permalink) Old 07-13-11, 05:23 AM

Once again...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8u7px_GzWQ
You know, the more I read Lux's crazy theories, the more I'm convinced that he is LordLucan's evil twin: both write really insane crack fluff for 40k, but while Lucan is fully aware that he is writing fanfiction, Lux is certain that it's all canon.

What is the strongest weapon of mankind? The god-machines of the Adeptus Mechanicus? No! The Astartes Legions? No! The tank? The lasgun? The fist? Not at all! Courage and courage alone stands above them all!
post #87 of 159 (permalink) Old 07-13-11, 05:25 AM
ZOMGZOR CUSTOM USER TITLE

scscofield's Flag is: USA

The moment he stated the Inq. let him read documents on the matter this thread became fan fiction, Could someone move it to the proper forum.

http://i.imgur.com/aPfHUHy.gif?1

post #88 of 159 (permalink) Old 07-13-11, 05:35 AM

I don't get why people are still arguing with him. It's pointless. You might as well try using a piece of bacon to hammer a nail or change the channel on your tv.

The human appendix. Proof of a higher power. A divine kill switch so to speak.

No one really likes a smartass, but people tend to like a dumbass even less.
post #89 of 159 (permalink) Old 07-13-11, 09:54 AM
Feed

Mate, bacon can do anything.

Nonsense is our Salvation

post #90 of 159 (permalink) Old 07-13-11, 10:35 AM

Quote:
As for where I draw my material? Nearly all of the black library, and nearly every codex. I have stated this before, and have now stated it again.....my theories are based off of the combined collection and knowledge of nearly every Black library publishisng, and the Codex for all races.
-Back on topic-
The Sanguine Mistress and the Emperor's wars existed long before the war of the Old ones and the necrons, I believe that the Old ones were in fact a layer of conscious of the "Emperor" as well as the necrons and the star gods being different layers of consciousness of the Emperor.....the key point being that they waged war for they were psychological manifestations of the Emperor's varying ideas of how to combat the sanguine mistress....

THAT is NOT a source a source would be Ravenor, pg 12, the page would be great but not needed, not all the books inbetween the lines.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Warhammer 40K > 40k Fluff > Homebrew 40k Fluff

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode