the dark knights of chaos (fan fluff) - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 04-12-09, 08:08 PM Thread Starter

Chaoz94's Flag is: England

Default the dark knights of chaos (fan fluff)

NOTE - updated fluff at this thread https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...ad.php?t=39431
ok well i had a idea to justify chaos space marine players using grey knights (and no this isnt some way of grey knights turning traitor )
note - this is fan fluff and NOT a way that shows the grey knights commiting heresy

ok well here is the fluff

The "dark knights" are a group of chaos marines who are above and beyond their "normal brethering", It is said that they were created from the experiments of fabius bille (sp?) to create the ultimate soldier which could match and potentially rival the great primarchs the emperor had created , it is said that theyre armour and weapons are taking from grey knights which had been killed and their armour and weapon's corrupted ,

they have only been sighted since the 13th black crusade began and it is said that they were created on behalf of abaddon himself or that of the dark gods ,

They are like deamons when they appear , apearing from a warp rift randomly and commiting many atrocious acts of blood shed , even more atrocious than that of normal chaos marines and it is said that the inquisition has devoted many of its resources to finding out how they came about and to trying to stop them ....

c & c welcome

chaoz

http://chaoz94.mybrute.com

" The extra spears were to make it more killy, I don't give a damn if it looks chaos-y or not. It's made to kill shit." crimson_chin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterous View Post
*picture of a Cultist riding a Trygon*
Whee captoured eet fhour CHAOZ!
lol

Last edited by Chaoz94; 06-22-09 at 07:41 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 04-14-09, 03:37 PM

jack's Flag is: England

This is really good!
Are you going to make an army of them and if you do will you post pics?

The Dumb Test

95% of teens would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers at the top of a skyscraper about to jump. Copy and paste this if you are part of the 5% that would yell "DO A FLIP!!!"
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 04-14-09, 03:40 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack View Post
This is really good!
Are you going to make an army of them and if you do will you post pics?
thanks

i am thinking about it though they will just be normal grey knights with chaos symbols etc
and maybe fabius bille as a hq (count as inquisitor)

though if i do start an army of them ill post a log in the modelling and painting section and a link in my sig

chaoz

" The extra spears were to make it more killy, I don't give a damn if it looks chaos-y or not. It's made to kill shit." crimson_chin
Quote:
lol

post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 04-14-09, 06:29 PM

jack's Flag is: England

I think that you should add some red to distinct them from the imperials and maybe think of some special rules such as that terminators count as a troops choice so you could field an all terminator army. Have some rep!

The Dumb Test

95% of teens would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers at the top of a skyscraper about to jump. Copy and paste this if you are part of the 5% that would yell "DO A FLIP!!!"
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 04-14-09, 07:53 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack View Post
I think that you should add some red to distinct them from the imperials and maybe think of some special rules such as that terminators count as a troops choice so you could field an all terminator army. Have some rep!
thanks though im thinking of doing them as iron warriors or atleast one squad for each god / legion representing that god for example the khorne/world eater like ones would have the same colour scheme except with lots of skulls , shoulderpats etc

chaoz

Quote:
lol

post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 04-15-09, 11:44 PM Thread Starter

part 2 - lord "alpha"

Lord Alpha as he is known is an enigma to many great minds within the imperium , it is said that he was originally a marine from the imperial fists who was deployed onto cadia to help halt the 13th black crusade , and during one battle he disappered , considered K.I.A until recently when reports have come to the inquisition that he had reappered "wearing power armour which appeared to be of the aegis variant (grey knights power armour) which seemed to be corrupted and along with a cape and a symbol of chaos undivided in the center of the chest plate , along with a NFW (nemisis force weapon) which appeared to be of an sword/axe like variant which judging from battle field reports suggests that "it boosts his already powerful psychic power and appears to drain souls from its victim not unlike that of a demon weapon" , its also been said that his armour is "darkened iron usually attributed to the iron warriors with dark red shoulderpads which appear to emmit a draining power which slows weaker opponents such as guards men but appears to have no effect on space marines

thats all for now
c & c welcom
chaoz

Quote:
lol

post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 04-16-09, 01:12 AM

vacantghost's Flag is: Taiwan

mm, its good work but i have to wonder whether this would work, the idea itself.
If creating soldiers that could rival primarchs were to be achievable by chaos, then why would they bother hiding them and not just sending them in and killing everything?
its good work though.

Altruism is bullshit, and you know it.
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 04-16-09, 01:13 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by vacantghost View Post
mm, its good work but i have to wonder whether this would work, the idea itself.
If creating soldiers that could rival primarchs were to be achievable by chaos, then why would they bother hiding them and not just sending them in and killing everything?
its good work though.
thanks
though ill prob work on the fluff tomorow or something
which should explain much..........

chaoz

Quote:
lol

post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 04-17-09, 08:55 PM Thread Starter

ok well as i said i would carry on and explain
some more fluff (FLUFF FOR THE FLUFF GOD!!!!!!!)
inquisitor marko minerva i have had some insight into the latest problem with the so called "dark knights"
judging from battlefield reports it is said that there is a very small amount of actual dark knights and more "normal" chaos space marines which i suppose would explain why they have not been sighted far away from cadia where the current 13th black crusade is proceding (may the emperors light guide the brave soldiers lost in battle) this might also explain why because if the 13th black crusade is successful and abbadon and the heretical legions of chaos do break through cadia i guess the "dark knights" would not have too many threats to deal with if the majority of our forces are wiped out trying to prevent them reaching holy terra itself
"word of the day , suffer not the works of heretics"
if any more information arises then by the emperors light i will send it to you in due haste
the emperors loyal subject

tharious jones

c&c welcome

chaoz

(ps. i hope this answers why they havent attacked terra yet)

Quote:
lol

post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 04-22-09, 10:39 PM Thread Starter

mini update (no fluff )
well ive come back to school for a couple of weeks but i break up for half term soon
but to keep you all waiting today , and yesterday i have been building up a mini of "lord alpha" but he is the only one in the army ,
as soon as i get a squad of grey knights then i will post a forum on the modelling section
(ill post pics when i am able to take some)

chaoz

Quote:
lol

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Warhammer 40K > 40k Fluff > Homebrew 40k Fluff

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode