Chaos Tyranids - Page 5 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 43 (permalink) Old 06-21-15, 08:46 PM
Vaz
Senior Member
 
Vaz's Avatar
Vaz's Flag is: United Kingdom
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Manchester, UK.
Posts: 12,830
Reputation: 79
Default

I'm ignoring the established fluff that the Tyranids even exist, because I'm choosing to ignore their creation in 40K. Are you going to continue this fucked up conversation, or are you going to accept that you're wrong?

I tell you what, instead of us telling you why something can't happen, you prove to us why something CAN happen.

That's how this positing theories has always happened.



100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindi Baji View Post
It's not a black and white question really, there are different shades of anal probing,
a rectum spectrum, if you will
Vaz is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #42 of 43 (permalink) Old 06-21-15, 09:29 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
Brodingman87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 36
Reputation: 1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaz View Post
I'm ignoring the established fluff that the Tyranids even exist, because I'm choosing to ignore their creation in 40K.
If you wish, you can choose to ignore 40k all together, because that is consumer privilege. Glad to see we're in agreement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaz View Post
Are you going to continue this fucked up conversation, or are you going to accept that you're wrong?
I don't know, I'm enjoying it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaz View Post
I tell you what, instead of us telling you why something can't happen, you prove to us why something CAN happen.

That's how this positing theories has always happened.
If you haven't guessed that is that I've been doing from the start.
Brodingman87 is offline  
post #43 of 43 (permalink) Old 06-22-15, 12:18 AM
Vaz
Senior Member
 
Vaz's Avatar
Vaz's Flag is: United Kingdom
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Manchester, UK.
Posts: 12,830
Reputation: 79
Default





100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindi Baji View Post
It's not a black and white question really, there are different shades of anal probing,
a rectum spectrum, if you will
Vaz is offline  
Reply

  Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Warhammer 40K > 40k Fluff > Homebrew 40k Fluff

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome