Introducing Sgt. Krak Head! - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-03-13, 05:43 PM Thread Starter

ipwnuevryday's Flag is: Ireland

Default Introducing Sgt. Krak Head!

May I present to you; the brave, the bold, it can only be: Sergeant Krak Head of the Blood Angels!

During his early days as a tactical marine, Krak Head's squad was being transported by a Rhino on some planet or something. Suddenly, his squad came under fire by a squad of Chaos Space Marines. One of the Chaos Space Marines shot his missile launcher at the Rhino as Krak Head's squad was disembarking, but it didn't quite hit its target. Instead of hitting the Rhino, the krak missile he had shot had gotten lodged in the young tactical marine's helmet, somehow unexploded. The Blood Angels returned fire, Krak Head included, shrugging off his injury. Many of the marines succumbed to the Red Thirst and charged headlong into close combat. During this combat, Krak Head got hold of the Chaos Space Marine who shot him, thanked him for the present, then ripped his head off with his bare hands (something which he is now known to do often). After the battle, he refused to let the Techmarines de-weaponise the missile in hope that some day he may headbutt a mighty enemy as a last resort in combat. Due to his bravery in battle, he was promoted to sergeant and was forever deemed as Sergeant Krak Head.

Well that is the epic and toootaly not made up on the spot story of Sergeant Krak Head, who is, in my opinion, the most eligible marine for the captainsy of the Second Company. I know there were probably a billion-and-one flaws in that story, but you get the point, that being that Sergeant Krak Head is a badass, gung-ho epitome of pure awesomeness. Even the Angry Marines have tried to recruit him for his badassery, offering him the use of the fabled Power Sack full of Power Doorknobs (As described in Codex: Angry Marines). I have more fluff planned for Krak Head but this is enough for now, I want to see how people react to him as a character first. (This story was originally going to be about his squad going on a mission to buy some Mountain Dew, but I thought that may have gone a little too far)

I have taken pictures of the model I have made of him. At the moment he is unpainted, but I do intend to paint him once I actually get good at painting :3 I have only painted one miniature fully but his name is the Noob Marine, so no points for guessing how that turned out. (But don't worry, I've got fluff for him too, so stay tuned)
That's all I've got to say, I would love to know what you guys think of this as it is my first time writing fluff (Surprising, right?)

(PS: Sorry about the sideways pictures)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0468.JPG (227.6 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0469.JPG (235.1 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0470.JPG (214.0 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0471.JPG (234.8 KB, 11 views)

Whoever says nothing is more powerful than love has obviously never heard of demolisher cannons.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-03-13, 06:10 PM

Other than the fact that the impact would have probably absolutely annihilated his head, that's really funny Nice model as well
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-03-13, 06:14 PM
Bruva I am hit!

Protoss119's Flag is: USA

Glorious tale, bruva. I shall adopt Sgt. Krak Head as my spiritual liege.

The pictures are a bit fuzzy, but clear enough that I can tell Sgt. Krak Head indeed has a krak missile in his head.

Homebrew stuff for your viewing pleasure:
The Stormhunters Fluff/Crunch - Updated 10/07/13
The Rust Legion Fluff - Updated 5/19/13
Firaeveus Carron Rules - Updated 12/9/10

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-03-13, 06:17 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander_Millar View Post
Other than the fact that the impact would have probably absolutely annihilated his head, that's really funny Nice model as well
What I didn't mention is the low gravity of the planet. It slowed down the missile just enough not to kill him. Or maybe the spiritual essence of Sanguinius saved him and gave him a second chance, seeing how powerful he would become

Whoever says nothing is more powerful than love has obviously never heard of demolisher cannons.
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-03-13, 07:04 PM

Maybe the traitor marine was firing duds... Kinda like the ex-wife in Iron Man 2
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-03-13, 07:12 PM Thread Starter

It was no dud, the Techmarines wanted to de-weaponise it, meaning that it was indeed a live missile

post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-04-13, 12:30 AM

Rems's Flag is: Australia

It's stupid and childish but if you're happy with it more power to you.

post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-04-13, 09:42 PM Thread Starter

The 41st millennium isn't exactly the most serious place, they have massive fists which they go around punching people to bits with and some people fight with flashlights instead of weapons

post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-15-13, 09:28 PM

Well it made me laugh, good show ^.^

Blood for the Blood God!
Skulls for the Skull Throne!
Milk for the Khorne Flakes!
BlackGuard for Mod!
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-15-13, 10:11 PM
Thordis

Haskanael's Flag is: Netherlands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rems View Post
It's stupid and childish but if you're happy with it more power to you.
All hail constructive critisism! *sarcasm*

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Warhammer 40K > 40k Fluff > Homebrew 40k Fluff

Tags
awesome , blood angels , fluff , homebrew

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode