Lotr game not so important - Page 2 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
The Hobbit & Lord of the Rings For all discussion related to the LotR game.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-20-11, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon bringer View Post
i think they had a bigger following when the films where new but not so much now they've been out for quite a while, maybe when the hobbit comes out it'll get another bost
Maybe they'll have some Hobbit minis, I would love to see a Beorn model and what kind of damage he could do, and yes I know there was one in the Battle of 5 Armies game, I'm just saying I would like to see what he could do in the SBG.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-08-11, 03:22 PM

Starship Trooper's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultragreek View Post
Again you misunderstanded.I know the sites.But go and look how many members they ahve and see hwo mebers this sit eahs.They are fewer that is what i am talking about.Also there are less lotr events than warhammer events.
LotR has a niche of people who buy but do not play. They paint and display. I think Games Workshop even plays to that by putting out pc's that are more for looks then play.

Much like Decipher found out with its Star Wars and Star Trek licenses in the CCG market, its very lucrative but there is a limited life span.

I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We've created life in our own image.
~Stephen Hawking

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Tabletop Wargames > The Hobbit & Lord of the Rings

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode