Gondorians and Numenorians - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
The Hobbit & Lord of the Rings For all discussion related to the LotR game.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-14-10, 12:24 PM Thread Starter

zas240's Flag is: Wales

Default Gondorians and Numenorians

I have a friend who is thinking of starting high elves, and I myself am starting Gondor. Now according to the rule book, the numenorians cannot be used as a 3rd age army, yet according to Gondor in flames they can be taken alongside 3rd age heroes such as Aragon and Faramir. Now what I'm wondering is, if I bought my friends Numenorians from the warriors of the last alliance box, could I integrate them into my Gondor army?

cheers guys
zas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel of Blood View Post
They are going to be called in to righteously kick the shit out of deamons and heretics before fucking off back to Titan for tea and crumpets, leaving the chaos gods thinking "I fucking hate those guys"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-14-10, 05:06 PM

DaafiejjXD's Flag is: Netherlands

fluff wise? They could be a colony of numenor that survived to this day, and is now sending forces to fight off Sauron. Or maybe some fiefdom soldiers?

In game? They are hard hitting, cheap forces, altough with few choices, so they would be perfect to mix 'n match with your average gondorian warrior. Thing is, I have nog idea wether it is allowed by rules to do so, but in a friendly match I would see no problem.

Army of Redemption: W:24 D:3 L:9
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-17-10, 09:00 PM Thread Starter

zas240's Flag is: Wales

Thanks, I was concerned about that, now just wondering if its tournament legal :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel of Blood View Post
They are going to be called in to righteously kick the shit out of deamons and heretics before fucking off back to Titan for tea and crumpets, leaving the chaos gods thinking "I fucking hate those guys"

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Tabletop Wargames > The Hobbit & Lord of the Rings

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode