Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Sbg Ents

4K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  cranvill 
#1 ·
Hi all,

quick question iam about to probley go buy some models and have a go at doing a SBG Treebead/ ents army.

Now i dont even know if this can be done but am guna build one anyway just for modeling and painting fun. I would also like to be able to use it in a game and be legal when finished so heres my question can you build and use it?

I know i need to buy the core rule book and the Free people supplement but at the moment am still in afgan so carnt go look for my self. So if you wounderfull people could help me out i would be most appceatavie.

Many thanks

Cranvill

#3 ·
I have seen this done in the past, the Ent player just avoided combat and whittled down the enemy with thrown rocks until they had manageable chunks to deal with up close.

Not very competitive but can be if in an experienced players hands, but most importantly it sure looks like fun to play.

#4 ·
iv been doing some checking up and iv found a nice little list with five ents and some rohan riders into that performed quite well. My frend that runs the local GW is going to take me though the game and building an army over the next few weeks.

Thanks for the help guys.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.