Army/faction question/thoughts - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
General Warhammer This is the place to talk about everything related to Warhammer Fantasy.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-08-15, 03:31 PM Thread Starter

Default Army/faction question/thoughts

Are the Khorne Bloodbound a new army in themselves, or are they a new part of warriors of chaos as a whole? I only ask because they have new units all together, not just "marked warriors/marauders/chosen etc".

Or will each god be given a separate army of mortals?
Or perhaps a combined monogod list like the recent 40k khorne codex but combining beasts mortals AND daemons?

I'm hoping they are part of warriors of chaos as a whole, and that proper marks return in the rules. I know that "allies" are more flexible now, but it'd be good to have all four gods in a list.

What do you think well have and what do you hope for?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-09-15, 11:56 AM
Tzeentch laughs at likely

Dave T Hobbit's Flag is: Europe

Chaos, Mortal, and Khorne are separate traits, so I suspect Bloodbound will function as part of the greater Chaos Mortals of Power (coming soon to Nickelodeon).
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-09-15, 05:51 PM Thread Starter

Yeah having had a longer think I'm thinking chaos mortals as a whole, and they'll be units that fall under the umbrella.
I think the term bloodbound is just a name, in the same way that the korgorath is just that, but with a funky name for the sale of narrative in the starter set.
The wrath mongers/reapers being the chosen of khorne support this in theory, that rather than marked unmarked units, there will just be god specific units like these.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Warhammer Fantasy Battles & Age of Sigmar > General Warhammer

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode