Wow Nagash - Big Spoilers - Page 2 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
General Warhammer This is the place to talk about everything related to Warhammer Fantasy.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 178 (permalink) Old 09-02-14, 11:26 AM Thread Starter

Words_of_Truth's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of the Night View Post
Is her name Eldyra? Cos if so, Tyrion is going to be pissed.

I'm reading The Return of Nagash now, already knew about Aliathra's death, but I didn't know Teclis bloody planned it with bloody Malekith! When Tyrion finds out what his brother did, and you know he's going to, I predict that this equation will follow;

Tyrion + Dead Daughter + Treacherous Brother = Sword of Khaine = Dead Brother

HELLZ YEAH MAN-THINGS! :twisted:

LotN
Yes that was her name. Also there was a vision of brothers fighting one another earlier on in the book I didn't realise what it was about until you just mentioned that.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 178 (permalink) Old 09-02-14, 11:30 AM
Chaos God of Old Night

Lord of the Night's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Words_of_Truth View Post
Yes that was her name. Also there was a vision of brothers fighting one another earlier on in the book I didn't realise what it was about until you just mentioned that.
Damn. Poor Tyrion. His surrogate-daughter is a vampire and his blood-daughter is dead, and his brother responsible for both of them. Now all he has left is Alarielle, if she dies then he has nothing left.

LotN

https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...red-souls.html - The Kabal of Shattered Souls Project Log
http://www.talkwargaming.com/search/...Book%20Reviews - Check out Talk Wargaming for reviews by Lord of the Night.
post #13 of 178 (permalink) Old 09-02-14, 12:26 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Damn. Poor Tyrion. His surrogate-daughter is a vampire and his blood-daughter is dead, and his brother responsible for both of them. Now all he has left is Alarielle, if she dies then he has nothing left.

LotN
Alarielle is currently trying to nurse the Wood Elf's queen back to health I think, the last I saw of her she was descending into the Oak of Ages.

post #14 of 178 (permalink) Old 09-02-14, 12:36 PM
Chaos God of Old Night

Quote:
Alarielle is currently trying to nurse the Wood Elf's queen back to health I think, the last I saw of her she was descending into the Oak of Ages.
Yes that scene is in The Return of Nagash. Well now she just became even more important than before, if the Everqueen dies with no heir then the unbroken line of them stretching back to Aenarion and Astarielle is done. No more Everqueens. And that likely means no more High Elves.

LotN

https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...red-souls.html - The Kabal of Shattered Souls Project Log
http://www.talkwargaming.com/search/...Book%20Reviews - Check out Talk Wargaming for reviews by Lord of the Night.
post #15 of 178 (permalink) Old 09-02-14, 12:45 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Yes that scene is in The Return of Nagash. Well now she just became even more important than before, if the Everqueen dies with no heir then the unbroken line of them stretching back to Aenarion and Astarielle is done. No more Everqueens. And that likely means no more High Elves.

LotN
Tyrion's daughter did something to Arkhan though, I don't know what but he touched him and something happened, even he didn't know what it was. I'm not sure, I'll have to read it again.
post #16 of 178 (permalink) Old 09-02-14, 12:46 PM
Chaos God of Old Night

Quote:
Tyrion's daughter did something to Arkhan though, I don't know what but he touched him and something happened, even he didn't know what it was. I'm not sure, I'll have to read it again.
Yes she did. No way to tell, but if I could bet on it, i'd say Arkhan should be very worried. Sorcery that takes time to activate is never good for the one it's used on. And Aliathra was powerful, very. More powerful than Arkhan even. Arkhan saw that briefly in an early scene.

LotN

post #17 of 178 (permalink) Old 09-02-14, 01:01 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Yes she did. No way to tell, but if I could bet on it, i'd say Arkhan should be very worried. Sorcery that takes time to activate is never good for the one it's used on. And Aliathra was powerful, very. More powerful than Arkhan even. Arkhan saw that briefly in an early scene.

LotN
I'm only going off what was present in the Nagash book atm, it was all pretty brief, I will get around to reading the full story from the various books eventually. I kind of like and at times hate the way they are going with the lore, but at least things are changing properly rather than the luke warm change in Storm of Chaos.

Last edited by Words_of_Truth; 09-02-14 at 01:04 PM.
post #18 of 178 (permalink) Old 09-03-14, 01:42 PM Thread Starter

I just finished the book and omg, there seems to be no stopping Nagash.
post #19 of 178 (permalink) Old 09-03-14, 04:51 PM
Chaos God of Old Night

Quote:
I just finished the book and omg, there seems to be no stopping Nagash.
More detail would be nice... Seriously, please give us more detail, this stuff is awesome to read.

LotN

post #20 of 178 (permalink) Old 09-03-14, 05:05 PM

kickboxerdog's Flag is: England

question im a fan of dwarfs I noticed u had a bit about the slayer king is there anymore, maybe some about gotrek( saw there a new book about there fight in the end of times.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Warhammer Fantasy Battles & Age of Sigmar > General Warhammer

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode