What happened to Bretonnians release - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
General Warhammer This is the place to talk about everything related to Warhammer Fantasy.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-22-14, 05:47 AM Thread Starter

Default What happened to Bretonnians release

It basically says it all, what happened to the expected Bretonnians release, has it been put back due to the Stormclaw release.

As a tragic Brets fan some news would help.

Ultramarines are Pussies

Except Dark Angels, any chapter that sounds like a Death Metal Band can't be that bad.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-22-14, 11:00 AM
Irn Bru 32!

Nacho libre's Flag is: Scotland

Its probably been pushed back due to the new space wolf release.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-22-14, 11:31 AM

It will almost certainly be the next Fantasy army to be updated. Though if the rumours about an updated fantasy rulebooka re true I expect it will be the first new book after the release

Me: To be honest im amazed there isn't a chaos god of not revising or at least chaos god of procrastination

MidnightSun: There will be, when enough people do it. Y'know when the Eldar were all engaging in their hedonism and Slaanesh ripped open the Eye of Terror with his creation? Slaanesh will have NOTHING on the God of Procrastination, and his vile minions will carve the galaxy asunder in a thousand year reign of blood.... Tomorrow

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-23-14, 07:24 PM

Stephen_Newman's Flag is: United Kingdom

Expect something in September. It's where all the paths are pointing towards. Although with the amount off the webstore at the moment it looks like an almost complete revamp of the range.

I have recently started a new Blog. I would really appreciate it if you would LOOK AT IT
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-24-14, 08:13 AM
Where is Jessica Hyde?

humakt's Flag is: England

As this is more a query than News or Rumour, I am moving this post to WHF section.

Your toast has been burnt and no amount of scraping will get rid of the black bits.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-24-14, 08:13 AM

Bindi Baji's Flag is: United Kingdom

What's happened to it? nothing,
the rumours were just wrong about the dates is all

All right, but apart from the sanitation, medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, the fresh water system and public health, what have the Romans ever done for us?
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-30-14, 04:47 PM

Words_of_Truth's Flag is: United Kingdom

First battle int he Nagash series involves the Abbey fight between Undead and Bretonnians, would be nice to see new bretonnians come a long so we could probably play that battle, my local GW store literally has one army box and a box of men at arms and thats all.
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-24-14, 02:22 AM Thread Starter

This concerns not only Brets but generally all of WHFB, I have been told that the earliest Brets release will be long way's off, according to what I have been told, that 9th Edition will be released in June 2015. This is due to GW needing to update all current 40K dexes to the new format.

According to what I have been told is that 9th Editions will be followed by a new starter set (The Empire/Orcs-Goblins), then The Empire will get the new formatted Army Book like the 40k Dex, then comes as follows in order Orcs-Goblins, Beastmen, Skaven, Undead (Merging of Tomb Kings and Vampire Counts), Daemons of Chaos, Warriors of Chaos and then Bretonnians in March 2016.

So it is along wait for suffering Bretonnian players at least another 18 months wait.

Oh and my local GW store can no longer get the Bretonnian Army Book and GW won't supply him.

Ultramarines are Pussies

Except Dark Angels, any chapter that sounds like a Death Metal Band can't be that bad.

Last edited by Achaylus72; 09-24-14 at 02:30 AM.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Warhammer Fantasy Battles & Age of Sigmar > General Warhammer

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode