Originally Posted by Farseer Darvaleth
... have you forgotten VC have no shooting?
Not to mention we also have to deal with;
- lower Ld across every unit & character outside of Vampire Lords
- 'Hierophant' + 'Army General' rolled into the same package so no chance for 'inspiring presence' to mitigate our crumbling
- characters needing to carry the army
- no more re-casting
- no more loremaster power
- no more drakenhof banner or helm
- all the big damage dealers coming mainly from our Rares section
Sure, it sucks how TK's can still get hard-hitting core chariots, numerous constructs, fighty characters who make their skittles WS5+, a shooting phase, war machines...
You know what, it's almost like VC's & TK's are ment to be two entirely unique armies!!!
Not to mention that the number of magic item we use to have has now been reduced to 9.
Ah, but so far I think we've honestly gotten the best item list of the first 4 books, so we need to be a bit humble here.
- Orcs&Gobbos got the epic shaft and have a pile of worthless crap
- Tomb Kings have about 4-5 'good' items, with only one of them (the death mask) being OMG-amazing-good!!1!
- Ogres have 10 items total, but still have a number of duds and the Big Names are pretty 'meh' too...
On the other hand, I can find a viable and decently competitive use for every single one of our items!