Meeting up for a game - Tips to stay safe - Page 4 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
General 40k This is the place to talk about everything related to Warhammer 40k.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 153 (permalink) Old 12-11-08, 01:13 AM

defense

Actually the safety points that have been made when meeting ANYONE from the internet for the first time.

Knives though, really?

A big wad of keys to stick between your knuckles or a roll of quarters to weight your fist is probably better, legal, and you always have change for the soda machine.

Or, back in the 70s gangs would carry bottle openers. The ones with the pointy end for punching through the top of a tin can. You can sharpen one on the sidewalk and a good rake with it will cut straight to the bone.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 153 (permalink) Old 01-22-09, 06:11 PM

vacantghost's Flag is: Taiwan

agreed...lol

Altruism is bullshit, and you know it.
post #33 of 153 (permalink) Old 01-23-09, 08:39 AM

lol i like all the comments about knives and rolls of quarters. im from america. i could take a good old serbu. some call it cheap i call it winning. (even if i bleed to death from the stab wound afterwards.)

But really i think being safe about meeting a random person is a big deal and their is some good advice on these forums. And from a legal standpoint i would reccomend mace or something a long those lines if anything. In any situation in court mace is almost always seen as a defensive device. more importantly, despite what some people will tell you (you know who you are!), it will bring down anyone not on drugs.

I once had a bud who preached up and down that tazers and mace would do nothing to tuff guys. lol, now we have a really funny vid of him crying.

oh, something to add. for hell sakes! if your going to take a sword (your not a ninja i promise) dont take one you purchased for 60 bucks from a pawn shop or hobby store and proffess its authentic.... i worked at a hobby shop for two years and it makes my penis shrink every time i got some 30 somethings in waving around 20 dollar chinese swords and talking like they were some kind of unstoppable force.

Last edited by hoduken; 01-23-09 at 08:47 AM.

post #34 of 153 (permalink) Old 02-01-09, 10:18 AM

ha ha a proper samuri sword is illegal without a collectors licence and you can't carry it on you as cutting car doors off is frowned upon
post #35 of 153 (permalink) Old 02-20-09, 01:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spike12225 View Post
ha ha a proper samuri sword is illegal without a collectors licence and you can't carry it on you as cutting car doors off is frowned upon
What? Samuri swords, knifes, fist of coins? Fuck that! If i met up with someone who had a knife or weapon on them I'd disarm stright away and brake one of there limbs. Why do civilians insist of taking "protection" out with them. I'm in army and work with weapons ALOT, I never feel the need to carry a weapon apart from when on duty.

But I guess tyou guys are in the states and guns and all that are a lot easier to get a hold of.
post #36 of 153 (permalink) Old 03-30-09, 11:30 AM

MyI)arkness's Flag is: Albania

Thanks for this thread, now i will know how to lure people in better ...and make them suffer alot of intense pleasure in my slaanesh temple.

Nothing better for a true heretic like me, than winning a 1500 battle using my slaanesh force with no lash and achieving these results against crimson fists:
Noise marines losses: 9 dead marines, daemon prince 3 wounds.
Crimson fists losses: 10 stern guard, 30 tactical marines, 2 dreadnoughts, dead Imperiums hero Kantor and 4 drop pods put out of functioning.

Rate my fucking cat.
post #37 of 153 (permalink) Old 04-14-09, 03:27 AM

Has anything dodgy really happened during arranged game meetings between strangers?! I didn't really think there are peadophiles and rapists mixed with the warhammer 40k crowd?!
post #38 of 153 (permalink) Old 04-14-09, 03:53 AM

There are rapists and paedophiles everywhere wu-tang. In school, church, temple you name it. What makes you think that it work be different? Just cause we play with little plastic toys? Haha

"Gloriam Imperator! The Firstborn Stand!"
Click for Vostroya and the Emperor!

Into the Fires of Battle, Unto the Anvils of War!
Click Me!
post #39 of 153 (permalink) Old 04-14-09, 09:16 AM
blahblahblahblah

Stella Cadente's Flag is: Zaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wu-Tang-Tau View Post
I didn't really think there are peadophiles and rapists mixed with the warhammer 40k crowd?!
your joking right?, its probably one of the best places for them

post #40 of 153 (permalink) Old 04-14-09, 03:14 PM

JokerGod's Flag is: Italy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stella Cadente View Post
your joking right?, its probably one of the best places for them
I wouldn't say the best place, there are far fewer kids then older foke playing.

But there is more then likely a few of them out there, they seam to find there way in to anything.

Eyes with out life.
Maggot ridden corpses.
Mountains of skulls.
These are some of my favorite things.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Warhammer 40K > General 40k

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode