Worst Traitor Legion currently - Page 2 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
General 40k This is the place to talk about everything related to Warhammer 40k.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-19-10, 03:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boc View Post
Lastly, given the current Codex, 1K Sons just suck, be gone with you!
I agree with you there. Currently, playing a purely Sons army seems to leave you much more limited in what you can do as opposed to some of the other chaos legions.

Also, their post Heresy fluff pretty much consists of planning to attack the Space Wolves, attacking the Space Wolves and then losing to the Space Wolves. Fucking lame IMO.

The human appendix. Proof of a higher power. A divine kill switch so to speak.

No one really likes a smartass, but people tend to like a dumbass even less.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-19-10, 07:30 PM

shas'o Thraka's Flag is: England

The alpha Legion, many of them aren't even Chaos.

And also they didn't fail in what the Cabal told them to do, the Cabal just told them to do the wrong thing.

Click now....and you may join the greater good!

8th Edition Lizardmen:
Wins-Draws-Loses: 4-0-1
post #13 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-19-10, 08:51 PM
Well That Was Unexpected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverike Prime View Post
be sent back to the imperium?

um... Sons of Horus/Black Legion... yeah they ain't going to come back to the Imperium. Not for the least of reasons being the whole Heresy thing.

Thousand Sons: 1) They violated a personal edict from the emporer and continued studying Sorcerory. 2) Like 90% of them are magically animated suits. Not much to come back with.

World Eaters: um.... Blood for the Blood god!!!!!

Plague Marines: Yeah, let's invite giant plague infested super-solders back who are covered with festering boils. That'll go well.

Emporer's Children: Sorry, they're just tooo far gone mentally.Not even normal war can sate their lust for emotional heights.

Word Bearers: Um... well, I mean the imperium does venerate the emporer as a god... but then again theres the whole thing of the Chaos Gods not liking to be stiffed. That could have problems.

Iron Warriors: Yeah, they got abused and forgotten about for decades at a time. The only way they're coming back to the imperium is over the Imperium's broken body.
Pretty much somes it up.

The OP's question seems really silly when you think about it.

Each Chaos Legions identity is wrapped up in ... well ... Chaos. You can't seperate the two. Loyal Emperor's Children wouldn't be the Emperor's Children.

The only kind of question that MIGHT work, is which of the loyalists could be corrupted and why.

(So if anyone want to suggest that for a thread, you better give me credit lol)

post #14 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-19-10, 10:22 PM

nightfish's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-A-C View Post

Each Chaos Legions identity is wrapped up in ... well ... Chaos. .
I've never thought the AL are true chaos.
post #15 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-19-10, 10:30 PM

Stephen_Newman's Flag is: United Kingdom

I think the OP is asking if any of the chaos legions could become uncorrupted and sent back into the folds of the imperium who might you choose.

My own choice would be the 1K sons. They have a library about the daemons of chaos which I am sure the imperium would find useful. Although one would suspect that Tzeentch would be behind it....

I have recently started a new Blog. I would really appreciate it if you would LOOK AT IT
post #16 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-19-10, 10:36 PM

nightfish's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen_Newman View Post
I think the OP is asking if any of the chaos legions could become uncorrupted and sent back into the folds of the imperium who might you choose.

My own choice would be the 1K sons. They have a library about the daemons of chaos which I am sure the imperium would find useful. Although one would suspect that Tzeentch would be behind it....
Their primarch is a Daemon prince. Says it all really.

Unless of course you mean Ahriman and his merry bunch of men. I could see how they could work together to remove the Eldar.
post #17 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-20-10, 02:24 AM

Unforgiven302's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syko515 View Post
honestly? i would love to see them do away with the red corsairs. leave space piracy to the dark eldar.
Fuck you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boc View Post
Haha this. I just think that, in a Codex that relies on the traitor LEGIONS, it's stupid to have a special character from one of the non-original Legions, especially since Alpha Legion, Iron Warriors, Night Lords, and Word Bearers get no SC love.
And fuck you too! Why no love for non legion traitors? Do those that turn from the imperium after the heresy not deserve some love too?

Red Corsairs represent those from chapters that have turned from the imperium. It isn't just the old dusty legions that were corrupted by chaos all those yeas ago, it happens to the best of the chapters and the corsairs represent that.
At least they didn't model Huron with a big tri point hat with a peacock feather in it, eye patch, big dirty beard, a parrot on his shoulder, a petty coat with giant lapels and a peg leg and a hook! He also doesn't speak like Jack Sparrow or Barbosa from those crappy disney movies! (At least I hope not!)

I could do away with the word Bearers. I just never liked their name. WORD BEARERS. Yeah, terrible. Reminds me of that bad 1980's rap, "word to yo mutha!" Stupid.

Last edited by Unforgiven302; 12-20-10 at 02:27 AM.
post #18 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-22-10, 06:37 AM

angelXD19's Flag is: USA

Location: a little town called..none of your goddamn business

red cosairs. easily one of the worst. there leader huron sucks and just likes to pretend to be a dark eldar. it's really annoying having to read about the guy and his fluff.

I LOVE STEALING. I LOVE TAKING THINGS- Bender

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Warhammer 40K > General 40k

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode