your most satisfying moments with your army - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
General 40k This is the place to talk about everything related to Warhammer 40k.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 46 (permalink) Old 11-19-10, 12:32 AM Thread Starter

search116's Flag is: USA

Default your most satisfying moments with your army

For me it would be that last few inches when I get a charge and watch as assualt marine and death company carve a swath through my enemy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 46 (permalink) Old 11-19-10, 12:37 AM
Eastern Potent

Lord Sven Kittyclaw's Flag is: Canada

When my terminators advance through a firestorm, and eat the face of the opposing army.

either that or when my Daemon Prince single handedly carries the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezlad View Post
I'll update from Prisoner Cell Block Nerd when they extradite me.
post #3 of 46 (permalink) Old 11-19-10, 12:53 AM
Unfinished Project King

Midge913's Flag is: USA

My most satisfying moment was when a squad of 5 SoB took out a terminator assault squad in CC...... Woot!

Commissions, Project Logs, and Galleries
Follow me on Twitter: @MidgesWorkshop. You can aslo follow me on face book Here

post #4 of 46 (permalink) Old 11-19-10, 01:07 AM

Uilleam's Flag is: Canada

The look of pure terror in my opponents face when my 3 Land Raiders pull up and all my Berzerkers charge out while I scream BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! And then proceed to harvest tiny plastic and pewter skulls for Khorne. Warms my black heart everytime!

post #5 of 46 (permalink) Old 11-19-10, 01:13 AM

Unforgiven302's Flag is: USA

When I took this picture.

I realized I had at least 1,500+ points fully painted and based. After 20+ years playing, collecting and painting 40k stuff I can say I have a fully painted army... sort of. (Still have a ton of stuff to finish.)

Game wise moment was against some IG and a crap load of leman russ'. One 'zerker squad (with a champ equipped with melta bombs) took out a squadron of three of them in three turns. All this was going on while my Land Raiders ate three others. It was sexy to watch.
post #6 of 46 (permalink) Old 11-19-10, 01:27 AM

sartan2002's Flag is: USA

mine would have to be when my Mawlock came from underground and ate and entire squad of plauge marines, there was like 10-12 of them. you should of seem my opponents face when he rolled all those 1's and 2's... I laughed my but off.....
post #7 of 46 (permalink) Old 11-19-10, 01:47 AM

DestroyerHive's Flag is: Canada

Having a 5-man Assault Squad assault my 5 man brood of standard-issue Warriors, and coming out victorious.

That, and my Hierophant carving through a solid line of Baneblades and Leman Russes.

If someone lacks intelligence, than he is not stupid, because one cannot be stupid without intelligence.

If someone reverts to having to complain about your grammar, then you already won.
post #8 of 46 (permalink) Old 11-19-10, 02:10 AM
U Mad Bro?

Chaosftw's Flag is: Canada

I actually have 2 moments that are really a toss up.

1. Not losing a single model in a tournament game. Some great rolling and a really mad opponent.

2. ALL my melta shots HITTING AND INFLICTING damage through a game.

Chaosftw
post #9 of 46 (permalink) Old 11-19-10, 02:29 AM

Muffinman's Flag is: Canada

Mine was when I was having really bad luck against an IG player and he had 3 Leman Russes (not a squadron) who I had only managed to immobilize so far. Well since he decided to put them all so close together and seeing as I had another squad of Assault Marines in reserve i decided to deep strike right behind them but scattered beside) and I managed to take down 1 with the meltagun. Now as his turn come around his army decides to open fire on me (well the 2 russes that were still alive) leaving only the meltagun left. Now he though it seemed fit to jump right in betwen the and popped one with his meltagun. now since he was right next to it any templates wouldn't work against him because they would touch the last Russ which left only 1 sqaud of Gaurdsment o shoot at him and he managed to survive. Now he had 1 more Russ to go and he rolled so well that it blew up taking him with it!!! Most heartwarming moment ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by aboytervigon View Post
Go cheese his words are Gouda.
5th Edition Blood Angels: 20/6/16
post #10 of 46 (permalink) Old 11-19-10, 03:00 AM
Unhinged Hobo

GrimzagGorwazza's Flag is: England

watching a tau commander and battlesuit bodyguard get dragged down by a mob of chaos mutants. I think the entire squad cost less than a single model in his unit.

Bad scatter rolls for 3 independant leman russ' firing on my enemies part. End result was 29 dead mutants, 5 havoks, 3 csm on my side of the table. 6 stealth suits, 26 imperial guardsmen, 7 assault marines and a dreadnought on his. We had already decided that certain terrain features could explode if his by a blast/flame/ordinance attack or if targetted on purpose. One of the rounds landed in the terrain and set off a chain reaction devestating the whole side of the battlefield. So cinematic.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Warhammer 40K > General 40k

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode