Cheese with that whine? - Page 2 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
General 40k This is the place to talk about everything related to Warhammer 40k.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-08-10, 09:43 AM
Alex's Flag is: United Kingdom

I have the same problem every time I play against two of my friends. They always complain that battlesuits are underpointed etc etc. I always play for fun though, even in club tournaments we have, unless I'm against powergamers, then I start really trying, just to wipe the smug smiles off their faces. Weirdly they start complaining about cheese then, it's funny.

Builder of the Lego Manta

40K Farsight Enclaves
WFB - Brettonians
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-08-10, 10:00 AM

5tonsledge's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex View Post
I have the same problem every time I play against two of my friends. They always complain that battlesuits are underpointed etc etc. I always play for fun though, even in club tournaments we have, unless I'm against powergamers, then I start really trying, just to wipe the smug smiles off their faces. Weirdly they start complaining about cheese then, it's funny.
man if we could play, id pay you straight cash if you could whipe the smug off my face. im like the george clooney of smug at my shop. i dont brag that much in person though, just because i dont want to make someone mad in real life. im too friendly. but yea im currently undefeated at the new league we started up. 12-0.
but yea Crisis suits kick ass. got to love twin-link plasma rifles.
post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-08-10, 10:10 AM

jaws900's Flag is: England

some times the dice god take offence to you. I lost a game after being tabled with 0 kill points in return as deep stirkes screwed me over hard and my melta's just couldn't pop any tanks.

"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."

People i have turned into Chaos Spawn
Marneus Calgar
Pedro Kantor
Terminator Chaplin
Terminator Apothecary

post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-08-10, 10:16 AM

5tonsledge's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaws900 View Post
some times the dice god take offence to you. I lost a game after being tabled with 0 kill points in return as deep stirkes screwed me over hard and my melta's just couldn't pop any tanks.
ouch been there. I hate Terminators for that reason. But yea i notice that once you start getting good the dice gods tend to late the dice play off chance then Fate. I rolled terminators when i first started, mainly becasue i had 32 Terminators, 15 Black reach modified into nurgle and the rest were old school terminators my cousin gave me. but yea i had no landraiders at the time becasue i had first started the game. so the dice gods pittied me a little. now they hate me. i have to win on strateggy instead help from the dice gods. i do burn incesne and worship my dice god golden idol before i go play. It seems to work. But im sure God dosent apreciate me worshiping a golden stack of golden dice with 6s on allside very constructive.
post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-08-10, 10:42 AM

DestroyerHive's Flag is: Canada

I whine too when I start getting annihilated, but I never accuse anyone of cheating. Fortunately, this only happens when I've been playing for too long. 3 games in a row!? That's just too much imo.

If someone lacks intelligence, than he is not stupid, because one cannot be stupid without intelligence.

If someone reverts to having to complain about your grammar, then you already won.
post #16 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-08-10, 10:50 AM

jams's Flag is: Wales

Quote:
Originally Posted by gen.ahab View Post
I believe it is the Goddess of probability he should lodge his complaint with because, apparently, she has decided to make him her bitch.
ha! sigged!

Follow my online ramblings:
Blog: http://crucible-of-fate.blogspot.co.uk/
Twitter: @geochimp

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Warhammer 40K > General 40k

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode