Has anyone else had nightmares regarding 40k?? - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
General 40k This is the place to talk about everything related to Warhammer 40k.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-13-10, 07:29 PM Thread Starter

Don_Keyballs's Flag is: Canada

Default Has anyone else had nightmares regarding 40k??

Ok, I don't mean to come off sounding like a giant baby here, but last night I woke up in a sudden jolt with regards to a nightmare. In said nightmare, I was being chased / followed by genestealers. Not just the little plastic models... but real life size genestealers. Needless to say I'm not a Space Marine and the dream I came up with was pretty freaky.

So now I have to throw this question out there... has anyone else had nightmares or rather, any vivid dreams involving 40k units or fluff?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-13-10, 07:37 PM

i once dreamed i was being chased by a great unclean one called jeffery

My Deceiver is a shard of the true thing and yet has killed
Draigo
Lysander and countless marines
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-13-10, 07:56 PM
Slave to Heresy!
Jezlad's Flag is: United Kingdom

OMFG!!!

This is insane. Last night after seeing Gamezones new Daemonettes I had a dream that me and my cat were stuck in a house fighting off hordes of Daemonettes - not strictly 40k but minis designed to be used in the 40k game.

Cat was hungry too...

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-13-10, 07:59 PM

ever noticed how anything seems real in a dream even if ninja hamsters in mars invade pluto and even tell you its not real you still think it is

My Deceiver is a shard of the true thing and yet has killed
Draigo
Lysander and countless marines
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-13-10, 09:06 PM

DeathJester921's Flag is: USA

Don't think I've had a nightmare about 40K, but I have had dreams abut it. Of course, a gargoyle swooping you as an IG and barely missing may be considered a nightmare... but I dont know, nor do I care.

My youtube channel. Feel free to stop by and have a look if you're interested. I do Airsoft, some warhammer related videos, and gaming videos.

R.I.P. Uncle Lee. You will be greatly missed by us all. We will see each other again some day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamTheApostle View Post
Remember kids: Violence isn't the answer, its the question. The answer is yes.
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-13-10, 10:11 PM

AAAAAAAAARRRGGHH's Flag is: Denmark

No, I have not experienced that. Yet. But I'll doubt i'd know if I had a dream like that as the last time I could remember what I dreamt was 7 or so years ago. Hell, if I had a nightmare I wouldn't know unless someone told me.

But it's not really that unusual to have dreams regarding such things. The same things that occupy us in wakened state returns to us in our sleep. Although rarely in a relevant or even meaningful way. Often it manifests as complete gibberish. The cool thing about is of course how real it seems.

I remember this dream I had when I was a kid:
Some guys from my school and I were playing on the street when suddenly one of them pulled down his pants and suggested that we should throw eggs into his butt. All of sudden we had eggs (we never went home for some, they just appeared) and did what he said. Seemed the most natural thing to do until I woke up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezlad View Post
So you're a wanker?
Who cares? Anyone that says they don't wank is a lying twat. Wank hard, wank often.
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-13-10, 10:37 PM
Angryman

shaantitus's Flag is: Australia

Location: A wretched hive of scum and villany. Actually PNG. Goddamn this place is a shithole.

Ninja Hamsters.........Very cool. I cannot offer any opinions on exciting and cool dreams. I dream boring shit, work related problems, people stealing my bike, that sort of boring crap. Although i did have a cool dream once about killing someone with the multitool my wife bought me...........

Sanity is for the weak.
'Evil will triumph because good is dumb.' Dark Helmet,Spaceballs
According to LUKEVALENTINE's test i am a diciple of khorne. Figures really.
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-14-10, 04:08 AM

chromedog's Flag is: Australia

Maybe.

Hard to tell. I have ZERO recollection of dreams and little to no desire to increase this.

Then again, I was watching 80s splatter horror movies at 14. If that didn't give me nightmares, then 40k sure as hell won't do it.

Hey! Where'd ... Everybody ... go?
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-14-10, 04:13 AM

You guys got nothing on me. You all have dreams where life-sized [insert 40k unit here] was chasing you/etc. but I actually had a dream about PAINTING. Thats right. I was painting a Ferrari all night........ WITH A 3MM BRUSH FOR 40k

FFFFFFUUUUUUUU---

Check out my projects:
OUTDATED. Will update soon.
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-14-10, 05:15 AM

DeathJester921's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by chromedog View Post
Maybe.

Hard to tell. I have ZERO recollection of dreams and little to no desire to increase this.

Then again, I was watching 80s splatter horror movies at 14. If that didn't give me nightmares, then 40k sure as hell won't do it.
I'm about the same way. I can recollect some dreams/nightmares/whatever. But the times when I recollect dreams/nightmares/whatever are few and far between.

My youtube channel. Feel free to stop by and have a look if you're interested. I do Airsoft, some warhammer related videos, and gaming videos.

R.I.P. Uncle Lee. You will be greatly missed by us all. We will see each other again some day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamTheApostle View Post
Remember kids: Violence isn't the answer, its the question. The answer is yes.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Warhammer 40K > General 40k

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode