Sick of Fantasy? - Page 2 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
General 40k This is the place to talk about everything related to Warhammer 40k.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 42 (permalink) Old 07-09-10, 03:08 AM

It could be worse it could be LoTR.

www.mi40k.com For Michigan 40k Tournaments
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 42 (permalink) Old 07-09-10, 03:14 AM
Grand Lord Munchkin

gen.ahab's Flag is: USA

In your reality they arenít coming out with new 40k shit for some time either.
post #13 of 42 (permalink) Old 07-09-10, 03:25 AM
Katie Drake's Flag is: Canada

It's pretty selfish to want 40K to keep getting the attention its been receiving for the past 6 or so months. Fantasy has been kept largely on the sidelines up until now, so let people that play it enjoy their time in the sun.

post #14 of 42 (permalink) Old 07-09-10, 03:26 AM

NagashKhemmler's Flag is: Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrizBe View Post
Just wondering if anyone else was sick of fantasy yet? As a 40k fan, its a bit much having pretty much every single thing from GW being fantasy, fantasy, fantasy right now... Anyone else fed up with it and wishing they'd get back to some 40k already?
Because the company exists for your gratification.....I'm sorry but maybe the fantasy players want to have some new content, it's only been almost nothing but 40k for what, a year now? Your post and maturity annoy me.
post #15 of 42 (permalink) Old 07-09-10, 03:33 AM
Spored to be Wild

morfangdakka's Flag is: USA

I don't play fantasy but I don't have a problem with them getting some attention. Soon it will be back to 40K so just hang in there for a few more months. It could be a lot worse and be all LOTR all the time.

Red Orc
"Ahh, isn't Morfang sweet, like a great big 350-pound (that's 25 stone, UK users!) ball of cuddly death...?"

God, gives children to people so that death won't seem so disappointing.
post #16 of 42 (permalink) Old 07-09-10, 03:49 AM
Curiouser and Curiouser

Quote:
Originally Posted by NagashKhemmler View Post
Because the company exists for your gratification.....I'm sorry but maybe the fantasy players want to have some new content, it's only been almost nothing but 40k for what, a year now? Your post and maturity annoy me.
"Your post and maturity annoy me" as well. Despite the "immaturity" of the first post, there is no need to be so abrasive in your response, as many here have been doing.

All that anyone needed to say is "WH40K has been given much more attention than WHFB in recent months (such as Spearhead and the BA codex) and now it's time for WHFB fans to have some of the spotlight."

No need to be so hostile people, that's the exact reason I steer away from other 40k forums. I stay on Heresy because it's so much more community-oriented and I've found people to be more altruistic. Let's keep it that way please.
post #17 of 42 (permalink) Old 07-09-10, 06:54 AM

Arvelen's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrizBe View Post
Just wondering if anyone else was sick of fantasy yet? As a 40k fan, its a bit much having pretty much every single thing from GW being fantasy, fantasy, fantasy right now... Anyone else fed up with it and wishing they'd get back to some 40k already?
Funny, about 2 months ago I was feeling the same way about 40k. Interesting how the tables turn, hmmm? Pick both games up and you'll be happier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warlock in Training View Post
Around the Stores (s for plural) never have a WFB game but once in a blue moon.
This holds true for me. I've had my Dwarf army for 6 months now and I've only ever seen one other FB army in the store... Not being played, of course.
post #18 of 42 (permalink) Old 07-09-10, 07:48 AM

ShadowMatt's Flag is: Australia

Last issue was the first in a year that I didn't buy. No 40k=no money for you GW.
On a related note, is that events calendar at the back just there to make up the page count? I don't see the point in printing a list of events that you could easily look up online or in your local hobby shop.
post #19 of 42 (permalink) Old 07-09-10, 08:31 AM

jaws900's Flag is: England

alls fair is fair as they just had new rules and with Daemons coming out too they might have some lime light for a few months befroe something like Dark Eldar come out.
I'm mnore pissed with WD as there where NO non-Fantasy articales in the entire last isssue. And as i'm not a fantasy play that really pissed me off.

"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."

People i have turned into Chaos Spawn
Marneus Calgar
Pedro Kantor
Terminator Chaplin
Terminator Apothecary
post #20 of 42 (permalink) Old 07-09-10, 09:04 AM
Where is Jessica Hyde?

humakt's Flag is: England

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaws900 View Post
alls fair is fair as they just had new rules and with Daemons coming out too they might have some lime light for a few months befroe something like Dark Eldar come out.
I'm mnore pissed with WD as there where NO non-Fantasy articales in the entire last isssue. And as i'm not a fantasy play that really pissed me off.
Its fair enough that WHF is getting a lot of attentions, this is a new rule book after all. But I agree that pretty much a whole WD issue was dedicated to it was a little irritating.

Still never mind it will be back to the normal in the next few months

Your toast has been burnt and no amount of scraping will get rid of the black bits.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Warhammer 40K > General 40k

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode