Is this a joke? - Page 3 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
General 40k This is the place to talk about everything related to Warhammer 40k.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 47 (permalink) Old 12-03-08, 02:31 AM

Cadian81st's Flag is: USA

Yeah, that's a little weird. Perhaps they're not afraid of the big, bad GW legal team?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 47 (permalink) Old 12-03-08, 03:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triangulum View Post
The war store is a lot more reasonable about shipping if you ask me, but they aren't quite as cheap. On the other hand, you just tell them what you want and they will get it.

BTW has anyone else noticed that one is the only 40k discount website with a shopping cart, all of the other ones ask you to send an e-mail with a list of what you want.
its different rules over here. No idea why! It really makes no sense. It took the good old legal team a week to decide our name didn't infringe any copyrights, let alone anything else. Luckily it was JUST obscure enough lol. Games Workshop themselves have ok'ed the site too so evidently we are not breaching any of their terms.

And as for the Canadian Dollar, spare a thought for us, look at who is looking after our economy!
post #23 of 47 (permalink) Old 12-03-08, 06:03 AM Thread Starter

pchandler43's Flag is: USA

bon jovi I owe you guys an apology, apparently I had inadvertently slated your business, which wasn't my intention but several people seem to feel that way. It's a great site you have there

"From the darkness we strike: fast and lethal, and by the time our foes can react... darkness there and nothing more."
Raven Guard saying

post #24 of 47 (permalink) Old 12-03-08, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pchandler43 View Post
bon jovi I owe you guys an apology, apparently I had inadvertently slated your business, which wasn't my intention but several people seem to feel that way. It's a great site you have there
Hi mate, no problem at all. It was a simple missunderstanding, it happens. Let us know next time you order and i will sort you something out for free to show there is no hard feelings. (like a los marker or template set ect) To be fair you have spent a fair few pounds with us anyway.
post #25 of 47 (permalink) Old 12-03-08, 08:42 PM Thread Starter

That'd be great bon jovi, thanks a lot. Got quite afew minis to put together and paint up but I plan to leave Iraq with 1500 points minimum, got 8 months to do it....that's a lot of Imperial Guardsmen....eeesh...might be looking for 2 more Kasrkin squads within a month or so depending on how long it takes your boxes to get out here. APO addresses are notorious for long shipping times, even more so around Christmas and Hanukkah (sp?)

"From the darkness we strike: fast and lethal, and by the time our foes can react... darkness there and nothing more."
Raven Guard saying

post #26 of 47 (permalink) Old 12-03-08, 10:28 PM

Lol tell me about it! I am puttng together a small Cadian army myself Even at 1000 points mine has 50 guardsmen + command squads thats without sentinals, tanks ect. Because i have oh so much time to paint them all lol.
post #27 of 47 (permalink) Old 12-04-08, 07:36 AM Thread Starter

Lol yeah I ended up buying roughy 100 guardsmen, including kasrkin, HW and command squads

Back home I have 3 Leman Russ still in need of painting and building, I also have a chimera on the way

Raven Guard saying

post #28 of 47 (permalink) Old 02-10-09, 07:31 PM

Resurection!!!

Okay. just found this site: http://www.discount-wargames.co.uk/ <-this is WAY WAY cheaper than anywhere else i've seen or heard of. anyone have experience with them? -i am thinking about buying an assault brood from them so that's some big $ that i don't want to get cond off of.

thanks!

Last edited by Cabagepatch; 02-10-09 at 07:56 PM.
post #29 of 47 (permalink) Old 02-10-09, 09:20 PM

chrisman 007's Flag is: Christmas Islands

Location: The People's Glorius Republic of the Chrisman Union. Also known as my bedroom.

I don't know, what are we looking at?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoRLoKKeD View Post
Buy a beartrap. How will it help in retrospect? Use your imagination. I'm sure you can think of something.
post #30 of 47 (permalink) Old 02-10-09, 09:23 PM

magician847's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooldudeskillz View Post
dont think so, well thats a good website, might have to buy some stuff from there

if it is a joke i will kill the people who made the moonpig adverts
it isnt a joke, but please do kill those people anyway :D

good site that!

plan to order from there soon(ish)

M

Apostles Of Vengeance Truescale Space Marines:
Sergeant Sigorn: 99%
Tactical Squad Themis: 10%

Follow them here

Void Miniatures Commissions Service

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Warhammer 40K > General 40k

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode