Another GW victim - Page 3 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
General 40k This is the place to talk about everything related to Warhammer 40k.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 51 (permalink) Old 09-08-15, 12:40 AM

Einherjar667's Flag is: USA

Same ol' garbage quality posts from the OP. Most of what OP posts is the same kind of crap.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 51 (permalink) Old 09-08-15, 06:41 AM

DaisyDuke's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreuger View Post
The actual production cost of a Lamborghini (e.g. hand made Italian luxury sports car) is really high.
Sorry Krueger but for reference Lamborghini is Spanish

And as stated already, no sympathy found here! As for "keeping up with the Jones" that has been 40k since second edition.
post #23 of 51 (permalink) Old 09-08-15, 07:29 AM
Critique for da CriticGod

Kreuger's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyDuke View Post
Sorry Krueger but for reference Lamborghini is Spanish

And as stated already, no sympathy found here! As for "keeping up with the Jones" that has been 40k since second edition.
It's late so I don't know if you're just messing with me it not. Unless I'm missing something curious like most Toyotas sold in the USA are assembled or manufactured in the USA while American cars are often made in Canada or Mexico, Lamborghini is definitely an Italian brand. Granted it's apparently owned by Volkswagen now.

Chaos Army Showcase with photos (Updated 2013/12/02)
"To endure one's self is perhaps the hardest task in the universe." Frank Herbert, 'Dune Messiah'
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dethklokk
"CHEESE!" is the battlecry of the ill-prepared.

Originally Posted by Deathscythe4722
Could someone please call the police on this guy? I can hear the English Language screaming in pain. This has to be illegal somewhere.

post #24 of 51 (permalink) Old 09-08-15, 09:06 AM

neferhet's Flag is: Italy

Lamborghini:
Founder: Ferruccio Lamborghini

Founded: maggio 1963, Sant'Agata Bolognese
Spanish. Ah.

The Legion of Perfects Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lux View Post
The calls of Slaneesh stir so deeply within me, as if I was birthed from the very essence of it. For my ambition to infinitely ascend above all is never ending, like fire within it burns me to ever cindering ash. Lord of light and ascension is who I am, realities burn to ash at my very passing. My luminescence is unparalleled for I am luminosity itself, all light is but a shadow of my silhouette
post #25 of 51 (permalink) Old 09-08-15, 02:13 PM

ntaw's Flag is: Canada

Anyone else notice the preoccupation with examples going on here? Where a car is made is not the point @Kreuger was making. A lot of high end things have high end production costs, like expensive cars. Plastic models, on the other hand, I mean....really. How high can production costs be when you count in the quantity manufactured?

I thought this was the thread where the OP doled out the stuff he has that reminds him of GW, you know, like when people break up and purge all that crap that reminds them of their former spouse. Lets get back to free stuff from a deserter, people!!

Unfortunately Canada got rid of the penny and now my two cents rounds down to zero, so...take it for what you will.

40k Army Projects

Industrial Table WIP
post #26 of 51 (permalink) Old 09-08-15, 02:14 PM
Critique for da CriticGod

Kreuger's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntaw View Post
...I thought this was the thread where the OP doled out the GW stuff he hates now anyway. Lets get back to free stuff from a deserter people!!
Right-O!

Hobby vultures, assemble!

Chaos Army Showcase with photos (Updated 2013/12/02)
"To endure one's self is perhaps the hardest task in the universe." Frank Herbert, 'Dune Messiah'
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dethklokk
"CHEESE!" is the battlecry of the ill-prepared.

Originally Posted by Deathscythe4722
Could someone please call the police on this guy? I can hear the English Language screaming in pain. This has to be illegal somewhere.
post #27 of 51 (permalink) Old 09-09-15, 09:39 AM

LordOfTheWolves's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreuger View Post
Hobby vultures, assemble!
DIVE!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBe1hwg7V-M
post #28 of 51 (permalink) Old 09-19-15, 04:03 AM Thread Starter

The point I tried to put across was that with the average cost of new product hitting between $90Au to $100Au puts me out of the hobby, with a enforced move to a more expensive place and a loan repayments I can have a restricted budget, and one of those things I can no longer continue as a GW Collector. I can say I should have explained myself better, never the less even without the enforced move, I could not continue within the hobby anymore. Pricecreep forced my hand.

I am not the only person that has had to make that decision, there are thousands that have had to make that ultimate decision.

Ultramarines are Pussies

Except Dark Angels, any chapter that sounds like a Death Metal Band can't be that bad.
post #29 of 51 (permalink) Old 09-19-15, 04:08 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Einherjar667 View Post
Same ol' garbage quality posts from the OP. Most of what OP posts is the same kind of crap.

Ok i'll call you out, what the hell did I do to you for your comments to be so hateful, really I'd like to know, considering that when we first posting in relation to each other it was cordial and polite, and respectful. then one day you decided to turn on me, and for the life of me I have no idea why you turned on me.

Ultramarines are Pussies

Except Dark Angels, any chapter that sounds like a Death Metal Band can't be that bad.
post #30 of 51 (permalink) Old 09-19-15, 07:58 AM
Feed

Or you could just let it go and move on. If that kind of discussion is really important it is probably better taken to PM.

Nonsense is our Salvation

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Warhammer 40K > General 40k

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode