Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Where you least expect it
Missing a base
I just ordered 2 squads if sanguinary guard from the web store and they've arrived.
I got them out of their boxes to inspect the sprues but one of them has only 4 bases- ive turned both boxes upside down and the box they came in- 9 bases total, the other one has 5, it's fine.
I'm only annoyed because they use the slightly larger bases it seem (what exact size I don't know) which I don't have any spares of.
So do I...
1. Ring up customer support and explain, hopefully get a base sent to me
2. Pop into local gw store (30mins drive ish) on the weekend and hopefully walk out with a base
3. Use a spare smaller base and just have some guy walking around with small lady feet
4. Scavenge an unused squad for their small bases to trick out the whole unit with smaller lady feet, so it looks less wierd
5. Curl up into the foetal position and die
Neither option is great for obvious reasons
I've had the fortune of never having had to deal with GWs customer services so is it any good? Will I get the problem fixed or just get called a scammer or some shit?
Edit: all the bits are on the sprues and bases in bags still, I'll keep the offending box like this for assurance sake
Is it safe to crack on with the 5 good ones?
Is it 150% safe to build the 4 I can, maybe even the 5th and just leave him baseless until it's sorted?
Through temptation and horror
I have held to my faith
As a drowning man grasps at a rock
Judge me not by my weakness
Remember not my sins of late