Commander Pask - Can you cast Psychic powers on them? - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
General 40k This is the place to talk about everything related to Warhammer 40k.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-27-14, 12:43 PM Thread Starter

madcore's Flag is: Canada

Default Commander Pask - Can you cast Psychic powers on them?

Hi Guys,

I was reading an article on Torrent of fire and they are talking about casting offensive and defensive powers on Pask (Tank commander) and his units...

I am absolutely not an expert and I barely have the time to look at the rules Like i would want to but I was under the impression that we cannot target vehicles with psychic powers, How can you explain what they are talking about?

Is it because a Tank commander is considered a character? If yes, Does it also affect the rest of his squad?

While I am being answered on torrent of fire that we can, I find it hard to believe that I can cast endurance on a tank commander giving hime FNP (4+) also invisibility on Pask and his squad would be crazy good....Any explanation and reference to where i can find this in the rules would be greatly appreciated.

Tks for taking the time to answer my question.

Last edited by madcore; 08-27-14 at 01:05 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-27-14, 01:13 PM
ZOMGZOR CUSTOM USER TITLE

scscofield's Flag is: USA

Unless it says otherwise blessings can be cast on vehicle units. It all depends on the wording of the spells. Invisibility works just fine. Endurance could be cast but would be a waste, FnP is based off of taking wounds, vehicles don't have wounds.

http://i.imgur.com/aPfHUHy.gif?1

post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-27-14, 04:12 PM

don_mondo's Flag is: USA

Yep, as long as all it says is 'friendly unit', then it's good.

These are the ones I'm seeing that would work from the main rulebook. May have missed some. Prescience, Forewarning (4+invul), Fire Shield, Invisibility.

Don "MONDO"

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-27-14, 07:02 PM Thread Starter

madcore's Flag is: Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by don_mondo View Post
Yep, as long as all it says is 'friendly unit', then it's good.

These are the ones I'm seeing that would work from the main rulebook. May have missed some. Prescience, Forewarning (4+invul), Fire Shield, Invisibility.
tks for the help guys, I don't know why I waste my time on other forums, I always get the stupidest answers and when I come here, I get real help. Some people just don't understand that some of us are too busy to spend our time reading the rules and that sometimes we just need a little help....

Sorry I had to vent a little, the answers I got at Warseer are so damn stupid it incredible...

You guys rock, tks for the help.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-27-14, 08:41 PM

don_mondo's Flag is: USA

Glad to help, just happened to see it here first (I'm on Warseer as well, same name) so replied to it here and didn't mess with it there.

Don "MONDO"

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Warhammer 40K > General 40k

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode