Make up Rumours about 7th edition - Page 3 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
General 40k This is the place to talk about everything related to Warhammer 40k.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 33 (permalink) Old 05-03-14, 11:42 PM

Bindi Baji's Flag is: United Kingdom

Flyers will become skimmers and skimmers will become flyers,
all troops will count as bulky unless they are already bulky in which case they become very bulky,
very bulky troops will no longer count as bulky at all.
Close combat will be removed completely, to make up for this Tyranid players will receive 1 extra gaunt (of their own choice - boo ya!) for every 3 carnifexes purchased

All right, but apart from the sanitation, medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, the fresh water system and public health, what have the Romans ever done for us?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 33 (permalink) Old 05-04-14, 08:47 AM

kiro the avenger!'s Flag is: England

Gw will no longer make rules, just print a blank rule book containing a pen
This is to give all the Whiney bitches the chance to right their own rules and see how they like it
Codex's will have the same problem, however will produce one box set per army, which contains a random unit with random load outs, not necasrily legal ones. Rather like MtG card packs, this forces players to buy dozens of packs, and new copy right bullshit means it is highly illegal to sell gw models on eBay, the only way to get rid of models is to sell I unbuild and on sprue ones to gw at 50% retail price. Build and painted ones can only be either ground down and snorted, or used as ornaments.
All models will be made from fine cast imported from Mexico, gw refuses to state why people are becoming increasingly addicted to their product

Through temptation and horror
I have held to my faith
As a drowning man grasps at a rock
Judge me not by my weakness
Remember not my sins of late
post #23 of 33 (permalink) Old 05-04-14, 08:13 PM

Samules's Flag is: USA

7th edition is transitioning to the "free to play" business model. All players get a SM captain and 2 units of scouts and unlock 1 piece of a new model every time they win a game at an approved store. You can pay 29.99 a month to unlock premium mode giving you double XP! In addition, to make painting easier for new players SM scouts and captains will be part of GW's 2D range, featuring only a single piece of plastic. To prevent people abusing the FTP business model players will recieve a cool looking Aquila barcode tattoo to check their rankings. You get a bonus marine for getting it on your forehead!

post #24 of 33 (permalink) Old 05-04-14, 09:17 PM

kiro the avenger!'s Flag is: England

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samules View Post
To prevent people abusing the FTP business model players will recieve a cool looking Aquila barcode tattoo to check their rankings. You get a bonus marine for getting it on your forehead!
Where's my marine then? I've had that sucker up there since I woke up naked in Alaska!

Through temptation and horror
I have held to my faith
As a drowning man grasps at a rock
Judge me not by my weakness
Remember not my sins of late
post #25 of 33 (permalink) Old 05-04-14, 10:00 PM
Rattlehead

Divination will remain unchanged except for Prescience and Scrier's Gaze changing places; Scrier's Gaze as the Primaris Power, and Prescience as result number 5.

The 'Hard to Hit' rule will reduce BS by 1 and halve weapon range, rather than force the firing unit to fire Snap Shots.

Creator of Utilitarian Ultramarines Memes - join the XIII on Facebook (no XVII allowed).
post #26 of 33 (permalink) Old 05-04-14, 10:06 PM
So be it.

JAMOB's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightSun View Post
The 'Hard to Hit' rule will reduce BS by 1 and halve weapon range, rather than force the firing unit to fire Snap Shots.
This actually makes way more sense than the current rule...

Quote:
If you go down to the woods today, be wary
post #27 of 33 (permalink) Old 05-04-14, 10:31 PM
Rattlehead

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMOB View Post
This actually makes way more sense than the current rule...
It works quite well, if a little punishing to Orks in particular and creating a weird situation where a Vindicare shoots planes out of the sky like he's Hawkeye in a particularly overdone rendition of The Avengers.

Creator of Utilitarian Ultramarines Memes - join the XIII on Facebook (no XVII allowed).
post #28 of 33 (permalink) Old 05-07-14, 05:25 PM

Calamari's Flag is: United Kingdom

Abaddon the Despoiler adopts a tiger cub and discovers the true meaning of Christmas.

Follow mine and Jam's 40K delusions at:

crucible-of-fate.blogspot.co.uk
post #29 of 33 (permalink) Old 05-07-14, 06:21 PM
So be it.

JAMOB's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calamari View Post
Abaddon the Despoiler adopts a tiger cub and discovers the true meaning of Christmas.
I thought that was what ended the last crusade? And he's only starting a new one soon because a space marine killed the tiger...

Quote:
If you go down to the woods today, be wary
post #30 of 33 (permalink) Old 05-07-14, 08:26 PM

Bindi Baji's Flag is: United Kingdom

The special chaos edition comes in at a solid 8888 pages and is bound in leathered human virgin skin (spots and all).
The book comes packaged in a waterproof, flame retardant, Atomic, Bacterial and Chemical proof Backpack with a full set of 8 Thallium Dice in an air proof lead container.
Features 5000+ pages of fluff, 20+ pages of illustrations, 20+ pages of painting guides, 300 pages of scenarios (4 scenarios in all and one features a minimum 48,000 point game) and almost 3 pages of rules.

The RRP is £69.99p and postage comes in at £140

All right, but apart from the sanitation, medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, the fresh water system and public health, what have the Romans ever done for us?

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Warhammer 40K > General 40k

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode