Iyanden Supplement Rumours Updated 3 June 2013 - Page 7 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
General 40k This is the place to talk about everything related to Warhammer 40k.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #61 of 100 (permalink) Old 06-08-13, 06:17 AM
Feed
 
Serpion5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Space
Posts: 10,976
Reputation: 51
Default

'Bout the only thing that really caught my attention was the throwback to Iyanna.


Nonsense is our Salvation

Serpion5 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #62 of 100 (permalink) Old 06-08-13, 08:06 AM
Senior Member
 
kickboxerdog's Avatar
kickboxerdog's Flag is: England
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: wiltshire
Posts: 1,415
Reputation: 50
Default

when is the book going up for preorders?
kickboxerdog is offline  
post #63 of 100 (permalink) Old 06-08-13, 12:12 PM
Banned
MadCowCrazy's Flag is: Aaland
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Burning Depths of Hell
Posts: 2,452
Reputation: 11
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickboxerdog View Post
when is the book going up for preorders?
Today if I'm not mistaken?
MadCowCrazy is offline  
 
post #64 of 100 (permalink) Old 06-08-13, 01:32 PM
Senior Member
 
kickboxerdog's Avatar
kickboxerdog's Flag is: England
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: wiltshire
Posts: 1,415
Reputation: 50
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadCowCrazy View Post
Today if I'm not mistaken?
yeah that what i thought to but i cant see it on the gw site?
kickboxerdog is offline  
post #65 of 100 (permalink) Old 06-08-13, 03:02 PM
Fantasy Rumors
 
revilo44's Avatar
revilo44's Flag is: United Kingdom
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: The Webway
Posts: 962
Reputation: 14
Default

Here are a few rules that are being reported on Warseer.

via Frgt/10 on Warseer
Warlord traits:
1 D3 re-rolls per game for the walord
2 Warlord and all units within 12" have FnP (6+)
3 Warlord and his unit have hatred
4 Warlord has the spirit mark rule. if he already has it he can mark 2 units per turn.
5 Warlord and his unit has +1 to deny the witch rolls
6 Warlord may re-roll failed saves. loses the ability once he suffers and unsaved wound


Celestial Lance
6" S8 AP2 Assault 1, Lance, Spirit Shatter (If it kills a character or MC, place the large blast marker over the slain model and all units (friend and foe) suffer a hit at the slain units toughness with AP -)
S+3 AP2 Melee, Impact, Lance, Spirit Shatter

Soulshrive
S3 AP2 Melee, Mastercrafted, Spiritstealer (+1S to every unsaved wound caused earlier in the game)

Wraithforge Stone
During each of your movement phases, nominate a single wraithknight/wraithlord within 6". On a 3+ they gain a lost wound.

Guardian Helm
Always passes LoS rolls in units of wraithguard/wraithblades and wraithguard/wraithblade models can accept challenges if in the same unit.

Spear of Teuthlas (psyker only) -------Iyannas weapon!!!!
18" S9 AP - Assault 1, Fleshbane, Rending
SUser Ap - Melee, Armourbane, Fleshbane, Rending
You might also like:
The Words of Faeit
XM-25 Smart Gun
Dark Vengeance: The Fluffy Side of Things
Salamander Shoulder Pads, and Eldar Corsair Heavy Weapons.
LinkWithin



Sanity is for the weak

check out what im working on http://instagram.com/revilo444
revilo44 is offline  
post #66 of 100 (permalink) Old 06-08-13, 04:39 PM Thread Starter
Token Trans Mod
 
Zion's Avatar
Zion's Flag is: USA
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: On the internet.
Posts: 6,385
Reputation: 103
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickboxerdog View Post
yeah that what i thought to but i cant see it on the gw site?
It's supposed to be today. I'd just check again later because the web team might not have it up yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by revilo44 View Post
Here are a few rules that are being reported on Warseer.

via Frgt/10 on Warseer
Warlord traits:
1 D3 re-rolls per game for the walord
2 Warlord and all units within 12" have FnP (6+)
3 Warlord and his unit have hatred
4 Warlord has the spirit mark rule. if he already has it he can mark 2 units per turn.
5 Warlord and his unit has +1 to deny the witch rolls
6 Warlord may re-roll failed saves. loses the ability once he suffers and unsaved wound


Celestial Lance
6" S8 AP2 Assault 1, Lance, Spirit Shatter (If it kills a character or MC, place the large blast marker over the slain model and all units (friend and foe) suffer a hit at the slain units toughness with AP -)
S+3 AP2 Melee, Impact, Lance, Spirit Shatter

Soulshrive
S3 AP2 Melee, Mastercrafted, Spiritstealer (+1S to every unsaved wound caused earlier in the game)

Wraithforge Stone
During each of your movement phases, nominate a single wraithknight/wraithlord within 6". On a 3+ they gain a lost wound.

Guardian Helm
Always passes LoS rolls in units of wraithguard/wraithblades and wraithguard/wraithblade models can accept challenges if in the same unit.

Spear of Teuthlas (psyker only) -------Iyannas weapon!!!!
18" S9 AP - Assault 1, Fleshbane, Rending
SUser Ap - Melee, Armourbane, Fleshbane, Rending
You might also like:
The Words of Faeit
XM-25 Smart Gun
Dark Vengeance: The Fluffy Side of Things
Salamander Shoulder Pads, and Eldar Corsair Heavy Weapons.
LinkWithin
Looks like the same stuff /tg/ posted (it's back a page from this). I wonder if that's all the rules.

Well if it is, there still is fluff, missions and half a dozen variant paint schemes in the book on top of that.
Zion is offline  
post #67 of 100 (permalink) Old 06-09-13, 09:55 PM
Senior Member
 
kickboxerdog's Avatar
kickboxerdog's Flag is: England
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: wiltshire
Posts: 1,415
Reputation: 50
Default

hmm i still cant see the preorder anyone heard anything?
kickboxerdog is offline  
post #68 of 100 (permalink) Old 06-09-13, 10:04 PM Thread Starter
Token Trans Mod
 
Zion's Avatar
Zion's Flag is: USA
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: On the internet.
Posts: 6,385
Reputation: 103
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickboxerdog View Post
hmm i still cant see the preorder anyone heard anything?
Not a thing so far. It might have opened to stores first, and to everyone else second.
Zion is offline  
post #69 of 100 (permalink) Old 06-10-13, 03:23 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 40
Reputation: 2
Default

As explained in the video, the digital edition of the Iyanden book is available to pre-order now from the Apple iBookstore. The two hardback paper versions will be available to order from the Games Workshop website on 15th June, though there are only 500 copies of the Limited Edition version available, so you'll have to order yours quickly if you want one.

that's from GWs site don't know why u guys would think u can order it yet
renren is offline  
post #70 of 100 (permalink) Old 06-10-13, 04:37 AM Thread Starter
Token Trans Mod
 
Zion's Avatar
Zion's Flag is: USA
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: On the internet.
Posts: 6,385
Reputation: 103
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by renren View Post
As explained in the video, the digital edition of the Iyanden book is available to pre-order now from the Apple iBookstore. The two hardback paper versions will be available to order from the Games Workshop website on 15th June, though there are only 500 copies of the Limited Edition version available, so you'll have to order yours quickly if you want one.

that's from GWs site don't know why u guys would think u can order it yet
Iyanden is out on the iPad actually, it released on the 8th. Don't know why I thought there was a pre-order on the hard copy, guess my brain is acting a fool again.
Zion is offline  
Reply

  Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Warhammer 40K > General 40k

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome