Termie Armour - Page 10 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
General 40k This is the place to talk about everything related to Warhammer 40k.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #91 of 236 (permalink) Old 04-25-13, 04:31 PM
Jeep's and Harley's

OIIIIIIO's Flag is: USA

Norm ... you are mean ... DK ... you are encouraging him, Serp ... ahh fuck it he is a lost cause.

Jesus people, wake the fuck up!!! You are arguing on the internet about silly shit.

I was seriously laughing at most of the posts here ... then I realized people were SERIOUS about some of the shit they said. Relax a bit and have fun with your life, you will never make it out alive.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #92 of 236 (permalink) Old 04-25-13, 04:34 PM

SilverTabby's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by normtheunsavoury View Post
Lets just get this straight shall we, I would have said this to the guys face, its nothing to do with internet anonymity, I couldn't give a flying fuck what this guy or any of you think of me, I really don't care! You can bitch, moan, whine and even offer death threats should you feel it appropriate, I still don't give a fuck.

If the person who made this suit wants to take it up with me then fine, I was the guy on Tardbook who quoted the JOKE made early on in the thread, find me on FB an call me as many cunts as you want, I'll still tell you you're not even a blip in my life and if my comments hurt you that's your problem not mine.

If you really want to I could meet you IRL and I'll call you a twat to your face, hows that for internet anonymity?
Thank you for reinforcing every single one of my points about responsibility, can over should, and being a decent, responsible human being.

"If my comments hurt you that's your problem not mine"
No, it's not. You opened your mouth. You made the comments. Take some responsibility for what comes out of your own mouth. You live in a society that has decreed it is unacceptable behaviour. Passing the buck to the victim is not ok. I seem to recall there was a case in the news recently about some jock footballer rapists who tried that one, and it's a sad showcase on how society has gone wrong that so many people sympathised with those who did wrong, rather than the victim.

"Overexaggeration!" I hear you cry. Except it's not. It's the same principle. "I can say/do what I like, and if you object then it's your problem not mine"...

There are 2 rules to being a success in life:
1) Never give out all the information

A random collection of my stuff
post #93 of 236 (permalink) Old 04-25-13, 04:38 PM

SilverTabby's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by OIIIIIIO View Post
Norm ... you are mean ... DK ... you are encouraging him, Serp ... ahh fuck it he is a lost cause.

Jesus people, wake the fuck up!!! You are arguing on the internet about silly shit.

I was seriously laughing at most of the posts here ... then I realized people were SERIOUS about some of the shit they said. Relax a bit and have fun with your life, you will never make it out alive.
For my part, this isn't about the 'silly shit', never has been. It's about jerks defending their 'right' to say whatever they want and bear no responsibility for any consequences. See my last post for details...

There are 2 rules to being a success in life:
1) Never give out all the information

A random collection of my stuff

post #94 of 236 (permalink) Old 04-25-13, 04:42 PM
The Emperor Protects

Angel of Blood's Flag is: Wales

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverTabby View Post
there was a case in the news recently about some jock footballer rapists who tried that one, and it's a sad showcase on how society has gone wrong that so many people sympathised with those who did wrong, rather than the victim.

"Overexaggeration!" I hear you cry. Except it's not. It's the same principle. "I can say/do what I like, and if you object then it's your problem not mine"...
No. No it really is a colossal and rather absurd over exaggeration. You're comparing, someone being called a virgin on the internet, to gang rape. The fact that you can even being to think this is an acceptable analogy or 'is the same principle' is beyond staggering.
post #95 of 236 (permalink) Old 04-25-13, 09:14 PM
Slave to Heresy!
Jezlad's Flag is: United Kingdom

Well this is fucking lovely.

Some retard comes to our forum hears honest genuine unfiltered feedback on his... product? Disagrees with it and defends himself. Which to me is fine, say what you like I couldn't give a fuck really. Defend yourself tooth and claw - its your right.

Then I head over to FB to see what the commotion is all about... I mean, lets be honest here - socially defunct nerds getting uppity over a costume is laughable.
Upon entry I see a few posts slating us as a community and me personally. The community thing I actually like. If you don't like the truth don't post here, because we don't encourage circle jerking. If we think you're a cunt we'll tell you, and up until now I didn't but fuck it you can read my words now.

So what do I do there? I defend myself. Big mistake, this fucking jumped up little cunt deletes my posts leaving the insults in clear view and bans me from the group.

REALLY? I mean, wheres the equality in that?

If you want to be treated like an equal and not the remnants of last nights Bhuna that fell out of my bunghole - stop deleting my words and making everything in your manor look hunky doory. Because we're a fucking big site, and every single one of us here knows what a two faced slimy little deceitful cunt you are. Covering over everything to suit yourself is pathetic. Its something novice community admins do.

I have four words of advice for you if you want to post stuff online without getting butthurt.

TOUGHEN THE FUCK UP.

Anyone for a game of spot the difference?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg spotthedifference.jpg (220.5 KB, 11 views)

Last edited by Jezlad; 04-26-13 at 05:29 AM.
post #96 of 236 (permalink) Old 04-25-13, 10:00 PM
Vaz

Vaz's Flag is: United Kingdom

Fairly sure they were in BFG?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindi Baji View Post
It's not a black and white question really, there are different shades of anal probing,
a rectum spectrum, if you will
post #97 of 236 (permalink) Old 04-25-13, 10:09 PM

kiro the avenger!'s Flag is: England

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaz View Post
Fairly sure they were in BFG?
Is that battlefleet gothic, big friendly giant or am I missing the point?

Through temptation and horror
I have held to my faith
As a drowning man grasps at a rock
Judge me not by my weakness
Remember not my sins of late
post #98 of 236 (permalink) Old 04-25-13, 10:29 PM
Executive Nitpicker

Galahad's Flag is: USA

Well, you've done it now, Jez.
Everyone takes facebook drama seriously, deadly serious... You're in trouble, mate. Someone on facebook doesn't like you. If they get a million likes they can have you executed, it's the law.

Sort of the reverse of people needing a million likes to get cancer treatment.
Facebook giveth, Facebook taketh away.

As your unlicensed internet legal council, my advice is to just give him the keys to the site now and hope he takes his posts down before the sheer weight of whiny internet opinion crushes you and everyone you love.

I try to take another thousand year nap only to be awakened by this racket...shocking.

-=============]xxxxo Galahad oxxxx[=============-
Check out the Heresy Combat Calculator -- MathHammer Made Easy!

Codex: Angels Errant. Read it, please.
Heresy Forum Rules -- Read them, damnit!
Reporting: When/How/Why -- Read that too!
"...remember the Golden Rule: Chill out, they're only plastic spacemen!" -Brother Jazzman
"Galahad is 100% correct in his explanation. Anyone who says otherwise to [him] is vastly mistaken." -The Wraithlord
"You know what? Fuck DC comics." -Robert Downey Junior

post #99 of 236 (permalink) Old 04-25-13, 10:41 PM
Heresy Online's Pet Furby

Tawa's Flag is: Scotland

Quote:
Originally Posted by humakt View Post
That's exactly what Jez says in the beginning!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubblematrix View Post
Then he goes for the beards...
Then I'm getting me a fucking shave real quick.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jace of Ultramar View Post
I think Tawa is a temporal entity that exists outside of the hobby/modeling timeline. Essentially, he's the Heresy Online equivalent of a Time Lord... which is kinda hilarious and frightening all at the same time.
"God-Emperor? Calling him a god was how all this mess started."
post #100 of 236 (permalink) Old 04-25-13, 10:47 PM

LuLzForTheLuLzGoD's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonofVulkan View Post
Challenge accepted. One cereal box/toilet roll Storm Shield coming up.
Oh no...don't do that.

Definitely don't post that picture on their page. DEFINITELY DON'T.

DEFINITELY.

do it.

Why they mad though? The virgin joke was nothing but hilarious.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Warhammer 40K > General 40k

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode