Eldar RUMORS - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
General 40k This is the place to talk about everything related to Warhammer 40k.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 643 (permalink) Old 04-08-13, 06:54 PM Thread Starter
Banned
MadCowCrazy's Flag is: Aaland

Default Eldar RUMORS

Predictions Section

Eldar Rumoured Release
June 2013

New Eldar Codex Information
Author:
State: Everything is done

New Eldar Rules
Additional rules for allying Eldar with Dark Eldar

Units requiring a guide (wraithguard , wraithlord) no longer sit idle when out side range and rolling a 1. Instead they can make a move towards a warlock or other guide. Engaging these units in cc while they are outside their guides range will have penalties, treat as WS1, I1. However, guides will have "buffs" they can give. Reroll to hit, bonus save, etc.

HQ
Autarchs take Paths. These represent completed paths they have walked and are tied to the various aspects. By taking a path you make the respective aspect warrior a troop choice (the exception are reapers who just become scoring)

-Seer councils have brotherhood of psykers (the farseers still cast their own abilities in addition, but two farseers together cast more than 2 farseers separately)

-Warlocks improve deny the witch

Elite
Howling Banshees
-New special rule that influence how howling banshees interact in combat.

Troop
Guardians
-Points reduction
-Upgraded to Storm Guardians

Dedicated Transport

Fast Attack

Heavy Support

Special Characters

New Special Characters
2 new special characters

New Eldar Units
2 New flyers

New tank on falcon chassis

The Avatar of the Young King
Completely new design, much smaller, only as large as a wraithguard, set of aspect armour where every piece is spread out and connected by a body of magma, looks like an fire/earth elemental clad in a suit of armour, dire avenger helm with fire from the eyes and half burnt helm crest, floats and torso pose looks like vader during his Noooo scream, hands are armored, blood is dripping from the left, the right is molten and transformed into a blade.

Eldar Spirit Warrior
wraithlord-war walker mix, trygon base, running bird legs with hooves, huge scaled torso, a dozen poles extend from the back (like wraithlord but three times as much), left forearm replaced with massive lance, right hand holds extra handle on lance shaft or a three pronged swastika blade. Lower back, left shoulder and part of the left arm are concealed by an impressive cloak, head is surrounded by scaled armour plating, large gem at the front, doesn’t bend upward towards the end but downward, whole model leans forward, chest can be opened, female pilot inside.

Model Releases
New plastic Vyper
New plastic Guardian box incorporating Storm and Battle Guardians

plastic Warpspiders/Everguard
plastic Skycharriots/Shining Spears
plastic Phantomwatcher - these might be the shadow spectres?
plastic Jetbikes
plastic Wraithguard/Cataphracts

plastic flyer combi-kit -Crossbow shape, two canopies, one fin. The main variant has some lances and a large dorsal distort cannon. Other variant has extra downward/sideway thrusters

plastic Phoenix Lord Niadhau - For Shining Spears, appears to be on a Vyper jetbike.

plastic webway gate

resin box Avatar

resin Black Warden - The Black Warden looks like an female Autarch. She has a shurikencatapult and a feathered guardian helm with an eye on it.

resin Dire Avenger Xentarch - Appears to be a new English name for Exarch?

resin Howling Banshee Xentarch

resin Fire Dragon Xentarch

resin Striking Scorpion Xentarch

resin box Dragon Riders

resin box Eldritch Raiders - They look like guardians but have no helms and wear scarfs around the lower head and swashbuckle belts. They are very individually equipped, have all sorts blades, pistols and/or rifles. (potentially Storm Guardians?)

resin box Halcones Cazadores

resin Warlock

Last edited by Bubblematrix; 05-31-13 at 10:31 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 643 (permalink) Old 04-08-13, 06:55 PM Thread Starter
Banned

DD/MM/YYYY
19/05/2013
We have some pictures from the WD out, I threw 1 into Photoshop to see if I could clean it up a little.

These 2 are photoshopped by me as I tried to make them a bit clearer

Originals

21/05/2013
Some more photos that are popping up on the internet:

22/05/2013
Some photos from 3++:

13/05/2013
BOLS have posted some weapon stats
Source
Quote:
Word has reached us of two divergent schools of though for the latest codex shuriken family, and the jury is still out on which one was ultimately selected. Both are highly divergent from the short-ranged 12" S:4 AP:5 Assault 2 weapon we have now (oh those poor, poor Guardians). Here we go folks:

OPTION A: The Bane of Flesh

Shuriken Pistol 12" S:4 AP5 Pistol, Fleshbane
Shuriken Catapult 18" S:4 AP5 Assault 2, Fleshbane
Dire Avenger Shuriken Catapult 24" S:4 AP:5 Assault 2, Fleshbane
Shuriken Cannon 24" S:6 AP:5 Assault 3, Fleshbane
Shuriken Shreiker Cannon 24" S:6 AP:5 Assault 3, Fleshbane, Poison(4+), Pinning

OPTION B: The Rain of Shuriken

Shuriken Pistol 12" S:4 AP5 Pistol
Shuriken Catapult 18" S:4 AP5 Salvo2/4
Dire Avenger Shuriken Catapult 24" S:4 AP:5 Salvo 2/4
Shuriken Cannon 24" S:6 AP:5 Salvo 3/6
Shuriken Shreiker Cannon 24" S:6 AP:5 Salvo 3/6, Poison(4+), Pinning
06/05/2013
Some more Eldar rumours
Source
Quote:
The Dark Reaper Exarch regains a classic weapon option from the days of yore. HINT, HINT - it involves skulls and chain.

Aspect Warriors are moving to plastic using the "combo-unit" dual-build format GW has moved to of late. We'll leave it up to you to guess which aspects could be paired off into combo-kit boxes with differing heads/weapon options.

The new Eldar flyer is quite curved in nature, with sweeping lines all about. A real head turner.

The new Eldar "big kit" is a wraith construct that shares numerous design cues with the current War Walker - but much larger. A "virtual" beast...

Eldar keep thier distance from Tau from an overall design theme. They will be the masters of maneuver and outright speed. Look for multiple options and units types for jetbikes including up-armored and even faster versions. Jetbikes as a family may well become the staple hallmark of the army. They will come in multiple flavors with both anti-personnel and anti-armor types.

FOC wise, look for a whole lot of jumping about of units between the HEAVY SUPPORT, FAST ATTACK, and ELITES slots. There will be difficult player decisions to be made in those areas.
25/04/2013
Some more Eldar info
Source
Quote:
via neko
*I'm sorry, I thought I'd also mentioned this previously. I'll also confirm that we're getting our pointy-eared friends in June

via 75hastings69
This has been up here before, but I figured it was worth repeating this morning.
*Eldar, new flier, characters and a new uber wraith guard thingy.

*there's a huge wraith guard construct type thing (similar to tau) IIRC it has two builds (shooty & cc), also IIRC the actual wraith guard have some kind of CC build option.
stahly

*we will see updated jetbikes for the Eldar release and/or plastic Wraithguard?
22/04/2013
More Eldar rumours
Source
Quote:
via an anonymous source
I can confirm the new jetbike is awesome and looks very similar to DE one with the rider leaning forward more, a larger engine beneath/behind the rider.

the fighter is also similar to DE apart from weapon and slight changes to wing and nose shape, I'm lead to belive there are multi options to the fighters weapon systems, being shrieken cannons, , scatter laser, distortion cannon the last I may be wrong, as some sort bomb I believe is a distortion bomb is rumoured as an option
Source
Quote:
via Stickmonkey from the Faeit 212 inbox
Stickmonkey here again, Fwiw, I reported this along time ago so im not sure how valid it still is.

Eldar were supposedly getting the following:

New tank chassis, 2 builds, between falcon and cobra in size, one build had transport capacity and some type of melta or flame based weapon (fusion cannon iirc) the other build was essentially a flakk cannon, but not the same as the fw firestorm, bigger tl guns.

There was a new avatar sculpt but im pretty sure that ended up being a designer test seen at GD

Wraithguard get a plastic box with new weapon variants. Lots of rumors of dial build, but nothing i've heard enough of to know what's true.

Heavy rumors of new jetbikes, building guardian and shining spears.

However, it seems to be a trend not to release too many rehash boxes. If we got wraithguard, jetbikes, and an avatar all in this release, well Ill be broke and need new shorts.

Rumors have pointed to a new farseer model, and thats all but confirmed by your recent post.

The bomber and fighter do not share a box from everything I've heard. The fighter is "very" similar to the nightwing, except for the wing shape. One of the two is rumored to use some form of distortion weapon, be it bomb or missiles i dont know.

Rumors of a new aspect exist, the word i've heard is this has something to do with wraith constructs, but really even that is too vague.

I know others have said there is a large wraith construct, but none of my sources are backing this now, fwiw.

For the release there are two new aspect exarch or p lord (not sure which) sculpts in finecast, and one named hq, these are all new scuplts, but could be old characters.

Ive been told guardians are getting a new box to make them and storm guardians. Again, i cant believe wed get so many redone plastics. But it makes sense on its own.

So to boil it down, from the new new dept could be 2 flyers, a dual build tank, a new large walker/mc, a few blisters, and a new aspect.

Then on top of that old models getting plastics.

Its just way too much for a release, so what will stick and what wont?
21/04/2013
Lots of new Eldar info came out this week.

Put together it will look something like this
Source

Source
Quote:
via an anonymous source from the Faeit 212 inbox
Eldar are indeed coming.

Path system has been revamped. Autarchs take paths that are now fixed in point cost (before they became more expensive the more you took) but do not make their aspect troops.

Instead it allows corresponding aspects to be taken as compulsory troops.

Ergo, the Path of the Striking Scorpions would allow you to take up to two striking scorpions as troops.

If you also took the path of Swooping Hawks you could take up to two Swooping Hawks as troops or one and one.

Guardians are a lot cheaper and have more options for special weapons.

New transport for dire avengers / weapon platform (with no transport capacity).

And lots of new goodies.

If tau are the long range shooting army, eldar are a mix with potential units in short, mid and long range

Long range comes almost exclusively from heavy support, however so you need to create a mix it seems.

Aspects are still hyper focused and saw a very small decrease in points except fire dragons.
8/04/2013

Source
Quote:
via an Anonymous Source from the Faeit 212 inbox
Just read your report with your new elder army.

A couple notes that you might find interesting:
As of 03/01/2013

- Autarchs take Paths. These represent completed paths they have walked and are tied to the various aspects. By taking a path you make the respective aspect warrior a troop choice (the exception are reapers who just become scoring)

- Overall point cost reduction (guardians see it the most, aspect warriors see it the least, but are instead a fair margin better with only a minor cost decrease for two of the schools).

- new special rule that influence how howling banshees interact in combat. It's current iteration really makes them feel like glass cannons that are amazing at what they're designed to do.

-Seer councils have brotherhood of psykers (the farseers still cast their own abilities in addition, but two farseers together cast more than 2 farseers separately)

- in general, aspect warriors are hyper focused and hyper successful if used properly
- No new aspect
- 2 new flyers
- lots of units get access to skyfire
- new tank (on falcon chasis)
- Two new special characters
- exarchs are all really good in duels in different ways
- farseers are still awesome psykers
- warlocks improve deny the witch.
- falcon/wave serpent point reduction
- way to make some of the craftworld specific lists
- additional rules for allying with dark eldar
- expanded fluff on the war in heaven

Quote:
Via Stickmonkey

I have some very early Eldar rumors. First let me start with a very clear disclaimer:

THESE ARE EARLY RUMORS, CODEX ELDAR IS RUMORED MID TO LATE 2013! I EXPECT MUCH OF THIS TO CHANGE OR EVOLVE FROM WHAT I AM HEARING TODAY!

Ok, very small list, so on to what Im hearing:

Aspects all have a way to move to troops. However, some are limited to one unit only. The phoenix Lords are NOT this mechanism supposedly.

Guardians have a slight points reduction.

Tanks ( night spinner, fire prism, falcon) have a point reduction.

Transports are about the same cost.

Storm guardians are an upgrade of normal guardians.

Rumor those units requiring a guide (wraithguard , wraithlord) longer sit idle when out side range and rolling a 1. Instead they can make a move towards a warlock or other guide. Engaging these units in cc while they are outside their guides range will have penalties, treat as ws 1, i 1. However, guides will have "buffs" they can give. Reroll to hit, bonus save, etc. (To me this sounds suspiciously like changes to nids and the tervigon)

Quote:
via Romanus (note:A little extra salt here)

heard that they have played with Wave serpents Energy Shields becoming weaker, in that they loose there negative effects against melta etc. Still these are playtesting rumors at this stage so subject to a huge variable of change.

From what I have heard and from other sources around the interwebs the first wave for Eldar would look like:

Flyer - Possibly with 2nd wave flyer release (supposedly related to the large vehicle chassis), I have also heard it is the Nightwing but this would contradict what GW has been saying lately that there wouldn't be anymore direct ports from FW

New Plastic Jetbikes (seen Games Day 2010)
New Plastic Vyper
Larger Vehicle Chassis
Guardian Box incorporating Storm and Battle guardians???
Finecast characters

I know that Eldar are being worked on at the moment, but its mostly throwing around Ideas and seeing how they work. I'm not 100% sure on the design sequence that GW follows but this would seem pretty prelim to me. I know that this has been going on for around six months so far, with some pretty nifty ideas being tried. Thats all I'll say on the matter though
Quote:
Eldargal jumps in to say:

New Avatar sculpt
New Falcon variants
Entirely new vehicle
New jetbikes and vyper jetbike models
New character sculpts, new special character(s) and new SC sculpts
New versions of Aspect warriors, similar to current models but 'more dynamic'
Quote:
via Kirby

plastic Warpspiders/Everguard
plastic Skycharriots/Shining Spears
plastic Phantomwaechter - these might be the shadow spectres?
plastic Jetbikes
plastic Wraithguard/Cataphracts
plastic flyer combi-kit - The flyer is pretty large and has a crossbow shape, two canopies, one fin. The main variant on the cover has some lances and a large dorsal distort cannon. The other variant has extra downward/sideway thrusters, but I don’t remember if it has a different weapon loadout.
plastic phoenix lord niadhau - For Shining Spears, appears to be on a Vyper jetbike.
plastic webway gate
resin box Avatar
resin Black Warden - The Black Warden looks like an female Autarch. She has a shurikencatapult and a feathered guardian helm with an eye on it.
resin Dire Avenger Xentarch - Appears to be a new English name for Exarch?
resin Howling Banshee Xentarch
resin Fire Dragon Xentarch
resin Striking Scorpion Xentarch
resin box Dragon Riders
resin box Eldritch Raiders - They look like guardians but have no helms and wear scarfs around the lower head and swashbuckle belts. They are very individually equipped, have all sorts blades, pistols and/or rifles. (potentially Storm Guardians?)
resin box Halcones Cazadores
resin Warlock

No talk at all regarding schedule or rules. This is simply a listing of what boxes were sighted. Some of those names are odd, but some of you Europeans with the German, etc versions of the Eldar codex may be able to help us out.
Quote:
More Via Kirby.

The Avatar of the Young King

Completely new design, much smaller, only as large as a wraithguard, set of aspect armour where every piece is spread out and connected by a body of magma, looks like an fire/earth elemental clad in a suit of armour, dire avenger helm with fire from the eyes and half burnt helm crest, floats and torso pose looks like vader during his Noooo scream, hands are armored, blood is dripping from the left, the right is molten and transformed into a blade.

Eldar Spirit Warrior

wraithlord-war walker mix, trygon base, running bird legs with hooves, huge scaled torso, a dozen poles extend from the back (like wraithlord but three times as much), left forearm replaced with massive lance, right hand holds extra handle on lance shaft or a three pronged swastika blade. Lower back, left shoulder and part of the left arm are concealed by an impressive cloak, head is surrounded by scaled armour plating, large gem at the front, doesn’t bend upward towards the end but downward, whole model leans forward, chest can be opened, female pilot inside.

Last edited by Bubblematrix; 06-01-13 at 12:19 AM.
post #3 of 643 (permalink) Old 04-08-13, 06:55 PM Thread Starter
Banned

22/05/2013:
From the June White Dwarf, curtosy of 3++:

Quote:
-First off, the Windrider Jetbikes are the exact same, just re-packaged into a bigger product.

- Dire Avengers are the same be down-packaged.

- Both flyers are Fast Attack - Hemlock Wraithfighter with two Heavy D-scythes and mindshock (advertised to work together and make units flee and kill infantry dead) and Crimson Hunter (which was upgraded to an Exarch - described as Fighter Ace upgrade) which has two Bright Lances and a Pulse Laser.

- Wraithknight - can take two arm weapons and two shoulder mounts (normal heavy weapons). Scatter Lasers or Wraithknight has Laser Lock - twin-linked weapons after initial weapon hit. Suncannons are the advertised S6 AP2 heavy 3 blasts.

- Wraithknight is apparently "incredibly fast."

- Psychic powers are rolled for. Fortune Doom and Guide still exist.

- Units are still "role specific."

- Battle Driven - Shoot then Run

- Quicken is a psychic power which "helps assault units get into assault faster."

- Avatar still has Fearless bubble and Fleet.

- The Wave Serpent has something called a Serpent Field - an offensive weapon.

- Author: Phil Kirby

- Randomly generate psychic powers- Primaris is Guide (Fate) and Conceal/Reveal (Battle) which provides or removes Shrouding.

- Wraithknight is an MC (wounds are talked about regarding it, not Hull Points)

- Wraightknight has access to Heavy Wraithcannons

- Adam Troke helped with fluff (is this the new thing? 2 people tackling books to get them done faster? Who knows?)

- No idea if Battle Driven allows you to run then shoot (the WD doesn't say)

- Fire Dragons and Dire Avengers were used in the Battle Report. Fire Dragons seem to be the same as before.

- AUD Price list:
Quote:
AUD prices:
$83 codex
$125 Wraithknight
$185 battleforce
$76 flyer
$55 wraithguard
$50 jetbikes
$55 dire avengers
$22 farseer
$28 spiritseer
$28 ranger SC
$10 psychic cards
- Army List from the Battle report:
Quote:
Farseer w/Spear, Mastery Level 3 (choose three powers)
Warlock w/Mastery Level 1 (chosoe one power) and by choose I mean rolled for

5x Dragons w/Wave Serpent (twin-linked starcannons)
5x Wraithblades

10x DA w/Exarch, Powerweapon Shimmershield
10x DA w/Exarch, Powerweapon Shimmershield, Wave serpent (twin-linked brightlances)
6x Jetbikes w/2x Shuriken Cannons

Hemlock Wraithfihter
Crimson Hunter w/Exarch

Wraithlord w/Brightlance Ghostglaive
Wraithknight w/suncannon, shattershield, 2x scatter lasers

About 2000 pts
- Guide is friendly unit now - 24" range.

- Conceal/reveal - psyker gains shrouded; enemy unit within 18" loses stealth + shrouded.

- Executioner- Focussed Witchfire that hits a model 3 times at the farseer's S with Fleshbane AP-. If the model dies it goes on to the next one with 2 hits, if it dies then another with 1. If the Farseer gets to pick the 1st model hit he can also pick the 2nd and 3rd.

- Descructor/Renewal (Battle)
S5 AP4 template + soulblaze which causes more soulblaze
18" regeneration of a wound (can't revive dead models)

- Jetbikes are Troops. Wraithguard I think are Troops with Spiritseer.

- Warp Spiders have battle focus (MIGHT be "Battle Driven", was not easilly made out), hit & run, fleet and the ancient thing.

- Dark Reapers have ancient thing, slow and purposeful, missiles, reaper rangefinder

- Crimson Hunters are the red Aspect Warrior fighter jets with a Pulse Laser and two Bright Lances. They can take an Exarch upgrade.

- Ghostglaive is a CC weapon, looks like a new name for the wraithblade.
From 40k Global:

Quote:
New Eldar Codex, ahoy!

With the new Eldar Codex yuo can do what....? Alledgedly!
\'Like\' and read on...

Runes of Warding:

Now adds +2 to your deny the witch role. Well if this is true what a huge difference we will see to the game. No longer will people be able to ally in a cheap anti-psyker that completely ruins your opponents chances of casting. Expect to see a rise in Monstrous creature heavy builds as well as tzeentch&aofc;horrors. The rune priest will firmly become King of the anti psyker.
&nzc;nbsp;
Ancient Doom:

Eldar models suffer -1LD to all fear tests against daemons of slaanesh but pick up hatred against&aofc;such units. Could the Fear rule actually become useful for once
&nzc;nbsp;
Holo Fields:

hmmm vehicles that move with this upgrade gaining an additional point onto their cover save is nice and would bring this old favourite back onto the battlefield for sure...
&nzc;nbsp;
Targetter Weapons:

A new type of weapon system for the eldar added to Scatter lasers amongst others. A model fires this weapon first and if it causes at least one hit, then other weapons fired by the same model become twin linked! Warwalkers just got ouchy, and without the need for guide! How would you use this one?

Last edited by Zion; 05-22-13 at 09:28 PM.

post #4 of 643 (permalink) Old 04-08-13, 06:55 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zion
The following is not-confirmed at this time and is the translation of what was posted on /tg/ on 28 May 2013. Points cost presented as a + or - number are compared to their current points cost as per the 4th Edition Codex. Things will without a comparitive item will instead be compared to how many Guardians it could approximatly cost (rounded up to the nearest whole number). All items presented as is and may be more or less correct than presented. Names have been translated to the best possible translation, though some will still be using the direct translation from the original source due to no known English names for them.

Army Special Rules:
Special Rules:
Ancient Doom: -1 to Ld when testing for Fear against Daemons of Slaanesh and enemies with Mark of Slaanesh. Hatred against the same.
Battle Focus: The unit may run and shoot in either order during the shooting phase. You have to run and shoot or shoot and run with each unit before you can move the next unit. Models can not use this rule to fire heavy weapons while running unless they are Relentless.

Warlord Traits:
1. One use Only. In the shooting or assault phase, the Warlord and all allies within 12" reroll failed to wound rolls of 1.
2. One use only. In the enemy's shooting phase, the warlord and all allies within 12" gain the Stealth USR.
3. The warlord and his unit add +1 to their run movement (so d6" + 1).
4. The warlord rerolls failed saves of 1.
5. The warlord has the Split Fire USR.
6. Allied eldar units deepstriking Within 6" of the Warlord don't scatter.

Exarch Powers:
Fear: As BYB
Monster Hunter: As BYB
Night Vision: As BYB
Feel No Pain: As BYB
Hit and Run: As BYB
Sniper Vision: Precision shots on 5+
Iron Resolve: +1Ld
Disarm: In a challenge, before striking blows, the Exarch's player and the opponent both roll a D6. If the Exarch's player rolls equal to or higher than the opposing player the enemy model counts as being equipped with a normal close combat weapon instead.
Fire Hail: The Exarch may fire 1 more time than normal. Can not be used on template weapons.
Assassin: In a challenge the Exarch and his enemy both roll a D6. If the Exarch rolls equal to or higher than the opposing model he may re-roll failed to wound rolls. If the Exharch's initiative is higher than the opposing model's he adds +1 to his roll.
Shield of Grace: In a challenge, instead of attacking, the Exarch has a 3+ invunerable save.
Battle Luck: The Exarch has a 4+ invunerable save.
Crushing Blow: The Exarch has +1S.

HQ:
The Avatar of Khaine: +40
WS10, BS10, S6, T6, W5, I10, A5, LD10, AS3+
Ancient Doom, Daemon, Fearless, Battle Focus, Khaine's Presence, Fleet, Molten Body

Relic: Screaming Blade (Howling Doom?):
Shooting Weapon. 12" S8, AP1, Assault 1, Melta.
Close combat: S:user, AP1, Melta

May take 2 of the following: Night Vision, Fire Hail, Monster Hunter, Crushing Blow, Sniper Vision, Disarm.

Molten Body: Pyromancy, flaming weapons and all attacks with the special rule melta and or soulfire have no effect on the Avatar.
Khaine's Presence: Fearless bubble.

Farseer: +45
WS5, BS5, S3, T3, W3, I5, A1, LD10 AS-
Ancient Doom, Battle Focus, psyker level 3, fleet, Independent Character.

Wargear: Rune Armor, Shuriken Pistol, Witchblade, Ghosthelm.

May replace Witchblade with a Singing Spear.
May take: Runes of Warding, Runes of Witnessing, Eldar Jetbike, and Relics
may take items of the relics of old glory (coming to that later)

Runes of Warding: One use only. Before rolling for Deny the Witch you can decide to use the runes to boost your deny the witch by +2.
Runes of Witnessing: One use only. If the psyker fails a psychic test he may reroll the test (can also do it if he has perils).
Rune Armor : 4+ invul

Has access to the following disciplines: Runes of Fate, Divination and Telepathy

Autarch: +0
WS6, BS6, S3, T3, W3, I6, A3, LD10, AS3+
Ancient Doom, Battle Focus, Path of Strategy, Fleet, Independent Character.

Wargear: Heavy Aspect Armor, Shuriken Pistol, Haywire Grenades, Plasma Grenades, Power Shield.

Path of Strategy: For each autarch in your army you may modify your reserve rolls by +1 or -1

May take one of the following:
Eldar Jetbike,
Falcon Wings
Warp Jump Generator

May tak one of the following:
Banshee Mask
Mandiblaster

Up to 2 of the following:
Scorpion chainsword
Hunter catapult
Laserblaster
Fusion gun
Laser Lance (only on jetbike)
Spinerrete catapult
Power Weapon
Reaper Missile Launcher with Starswarm Missiles

May take Relics

Wraithseer: 5 Guardians
WS5, BS5, S3, T3, W2, I5, A1, Ld9 AS-
Ancient Doom, Battle Focus, Wraith Mark, Voice of the Dead, Psyker Level 2, Fleet, Independent Character.

Rune Armor, Shuriken Pistol, Seer Stave.

Wraith Mark: Select a enemy unit at any point in the game within 24" of the Wraithseer. All Wraith units attacking or shooting that target reroll missed rolls of 1s on to-hit rolls.

Voice of the Dead: If you select a Wraithseer as HQ Wraithguard and Wraithblades are troop choices.

Psychic disciplines: Runes of Battle, Telepathy.

No further options.

Seer Council: +10
WS4, BS4, S3, T3, W1, I5, A1, Ld8 AS-
Ancient Doom, Battle Focus, Psyker Level 1, Fleet.
Rune Armor, Shuriken Pistol, Witchblade.

Psychic Powers: Runes of Battle only.

Options: Up to additional 9 Warlocks.
Each model may take a Singing Spear instead of Witchblade.
Each model may take a Jetbike

You may have one seer council for each primary detatchment. They may be in a unit and/or can be split up like wolf guard. Each Warlock you cannot attach sticks to his unit (max 1 per attached unit). Seer council can attach to the following: Guardians, Storm Guardians, Windrider Jetbike Squadron, Support Weapon Platform Battery.

Asurmen: -20
WS7, BS7, S4, T4, W3, I7, A4, LD10, AS2+
Ancient Doom, Battle Focus, Eternal Warrior, Fearless, Counter-Attack, Hand of Asuryan, Fleet, Independent character

Exarch Powers: Battle Luck and Shield of Grace

Wargear: Phoenix Armor, Twin-linked Hunting catapult

Hand of Asuryan: If you play him he always has to be the warlord... he rolls d3 times on the warlord chart and rerolls all doubles.

Relic: Sword of Asur: S+1, AP2, Master-crafted, Soulcut (for each failed save by this blade the enemy has to make a ld test, if he fails: Instant Death)

Karandras: +15
Ancient Doom, Battle Focus, Move Through Cover, Eternal Warrior, Fearless, Infiltrate, Night Vision, Fleet, Shrouded, Independent Character

Phoenix Armor, Scorpion Chainsword, Scorpion's Claw, Plasma Grenades.

Exarch powers: Assassin, Monster Hunter

Warlord trait: The 1st one.

Relic: The Scorpion's Bite: In close combat he causes a single automatic hit at strength 6 on a enemy in base contact at Initative step 10. If he is within a challenge the hit has to go to the challenger.

Jain Zar: +10
Acrobatic (counter attack for exarch and unit), Ancient Doom, Battle Focus, Eternal Warrior, fearless, Fleet, Independent Character.

Phoenix Armor

Exarch Powers: Fear, Disarm

Relic: the Silent Death, Executioner

the Silent Death
Shooting: 12", S:user, AP2, Assault 4
Close Combat: S:user, AP2, melee.

Executioner: S:user, AP2, Melee, Rending

Mask of Jain Zar: If Jain Zar assaults the WS and Initiative of every enemy in the close combat is reduced by 5 (minimum 1).

Always comes with the 3rd warlord trait

Fuegan: +15
Ancient Doom, Battle Focus, Eternal warrior, Fearless, Fleet, Independent Character, Unbreakable Resolve, Feel no Pain.

Phoenix Armor, Firepike, Melta Bombs

Exarch Powers: Fire Hail, Crushing Blow

Relic: Fire Axe: S:user, AP1 Melee, Armourbane

Unbreakable Resolve: On the end of each phase in which Fuegan lost a wound his S and his A increase by 1 for each lost wound. Lasts until the end of the game.

Always comes with the 5th warlord power.

Maugan Ra: +0
Ancient Doom, Battle Focus, Eternal Warrior, Fearless, Hatred (Chaos Daemons), Fleet, Independent Character, Relentless

Phoenix Armor

Exarch Powers: Night Vision, Fire Hail, Sniper Vision

Relic: the Maugetar: 36" s6, ap5, Assault 4, Rending, Pinning
In close combat: S+2, AP3, Melee

Always has the 5th warlord trait

Baharroth: -5
Ancient Doom, Battle Focus, Skyleap, Messenger of Victory, Eternal Warrior, Fearless, Battle Trance, Fleet, Night Vision, Shining Sun, Independent Character

Phoenix Armor, Hawk's Talon, Haywire Grenades, Plasma Grenades, Swooping Hawk Grenade Launcher, Swooping Hawk Wings.

Exarch powers: Battle Luck, Hit & Run

Shining Sun: Every enemy that is within 6" when Baharroth deep strikes count as having been hit by a weapon with the Blind special rule.

Relic: Shining Blade: S:user, AP3, Melee, Blind

Always has the 3rd warlord trait.

Eldrad Ulthran: -5
WS5, BS5, S3, T3, W3, I5, A1, LD10 AS-
Ancient Doom, Battle Focus, The Path Beyond, Psyker Level 4, Fleet, Independent Character.

Psychic powers: Runes of Fate, Telepathy and Divination

Shurken Pistol, Witchblade, Ghost Helm, Runes of Warding, Runes of Witnessing

Relics: Armor of the Last Runes: 3+ invul
Staff of Ulthamar: S:user, AP3, Melee, Fleshbane, Force weapon, Soulbound
Soulbound: Whenever Eldrad passes a psychic tests he rolls a d6 on a 5+ he gains 1 warpcharge.

Path Beyond: After both sides have deployed but before scouting moves are made you may redeploy d3+1 units. You cannot switch from on the table in reserve or from reserve on the board.

Always comes with the 2nd warlord trait

Illic Nightspear: ?
No Statline/Wargear/Relics/Ect Provided
"However if you play him you can make rangers to pathfinders for +13 pts per model, granting precision shots on 5+ and shrouded. (in addition to stealth)"

Prince Yriel: -15
WS6, BS6, S3, T3, W4, I7, A4, LD10, AS3+
[No Rules At this Time]

Elite:
Fire Dragons: +30 for 5
WS4, BS4, S3, T3, W1, I5, A1, LD9 AS3+
Exarch has +1WS/BS/I/A
Ancient Doom, Battle Focus, Fleet.

Heavy Aspect Armor, Fusion Gun, Meltabombs.

May take up to 5 additional Fire Dragons
One may be upgraded to be an Exarch.
The Exarch may replace his Fusion Gun for a Dragonfire Flamer or Firepike
the exarch may select up to 2 powers:
Iron Resolve
Fire Hail
Crushing Blow.
May take a Wave Serpent as dedicated transport

Harlequin Troupe: +0 for 5
Harlequin: WS5, BS4, S3, T3, W1, I6, A2, LD9, AS-
Deathjester: WS5, BS4, S3, T3, W1, I6, A2, LD9, AS-
Shadow Seer: WS5, BS4, S3, T3, W1, I6, A2, LD9, AS-
Troupe Master: WS5, BS4, S3, T3, W1, I6, A2, LD9, AS-
Furious Charge, Fleet, Hit & Run

Shuriken Pistol, CCW, Flip-Belt, Holosuit

May take additional 5 Harlequins
One may become a Deathjester, exchanging the CCW and Pistol for a Screamer Cannon
One may be a Troupe Master exchanging the CCW for a Harlequin's Kiss. May exchange the Harlequin's Kiss for a Power Sword
One may be a Shadow Seer becoming psyker lv 1 and granting him Hallucination Grenades.
Each harlequin may exchange the CCW for a Harlequin's Kiss.
Up to 2 may exchange the pistol for a Fusion Pistol.

The Shadow Seer is psyker level 1 and has 1 power: Veil of Tears: Blessing: Every enemy shooting on the Shadow Seer and his unit has to roll 2d6" x2 to see if they are within range. If they are not they cannot decide to shoot on a different target.

Striking Scorpions: +5 for 5
Exarch has +1WS/BS/I/A
Ancient Doom, Battle Focus, Fleet, Move Through Cover, Infiltrate, Stealth.

Heavy Aspect Armor, Shuriken Pistol, Plasma Grenades, Scorpion Sword, Mandiblasters

May take up to 5 additional Striking Scorpions
One may become an Exarch
The Exarch may replace the pistol for Scorpion's Claw
The Exarch may replace the sword for Biting Blade
The Exarch may replace the pistol and the sword for Chainsabres
The Exarch may take 2 powers:
Monster Hunter
Assassin
Crushing Blow

May take a Wave Serpent as a Dedicated Transport

Howling Banshees: -5 for 5
WS4, BS4, S3, T3, W1, I5, A1, LD9 AS4+
Exarch has +1WS/BS/I/A, AS3+
Acrobatic (Counter-Attack), Ancient Doom, Battle Focus, Fleet.

Aspect Armor, Heavy Aspect Armor (Exarch), Shuriken Pistol, Power Sword, Banshee Mask

May take up to 5 additional Howling Banshees
One may be an Exarch
The Exharch may exchange the powersword for:
Triskele or Executionor
The Exarch may exchange the pistol and power sword for 2 Mirror Blades
The Exarch may take up to 2 powers:
Fear
Disarm
Shield of Grace

Banshee Mask: On the turn they assault all enemy models in the unit being assaulted by Howling Banshees suffer a -5 Initiative Penalty (to a minimum of 1).

Wraithguard: -15 for 5
WS4, BS4, S5, T6, W1, I5, A1, LD10, AS3+
Ancient Doom, Fearless, Bulky

Wraithcannon

May take up to up to 5 additional Wraithguard
The whole unit may exchange their Wraithcannons for D-Scythe

Wraithguard
[Not Covered, but their Close Combat Weapons are in the Wargear]

Troops:
Dire Avengers: +5 for 5
Ancient Doom, Battle Focus, Fleet, counter attack, battle trance, fleet.

Aspect Armor, (Heavy for Exarch), Hunting Catapult, Plasma Grenades.

May take up to 5 additional Dire Avengers
1 may be an Exarch
The Exarch may take instead of his hunting catapult:
Twin-linked hunting catapult
Power Weapon and Shuriken Pistol
Asuryan's Sword and Shuriken Pistol
Power Weapon and Flickershield
The Exarch may may take up to 2 powers:
Disarm
Shield of Grace
Battle Luck

Guardians: +10 for 10
WS4, BS4, S3, T3, W1, I5, A1, LD8, AS5+
Platform: WS-, BS-, S-, T5, W1, I- A- LD- AS3+

Aramid Armor (Translation?), Shuriken Catapult, Plasma Grenades

May take up to 10 additional Guardians
For each 10 in the unit one can get a weapon platform:
Shuriken Cannon
Scatter laser
Bright lance
Starcannon
Eldar Missile Launcher with Plasma and Starstrike rockets

Storm Guardians: +10 for 10

Aramid Armor, Shuriken Pistol, Chainsword, Plasma Grenades.

May take up to 10 additional Storm Guardians
Up to 2 may exchange chainsword + pistol for: Flamer or Fusionbeamer
Up to 2 (additional to the above) may exchange their chainsword for Power Swords

Windrider Jetbike Squadron: -15 points for 3
WS4, BS4, S3, T4, W1, I5, A1, LD8, AS3+
Ancient Doom, Battle Focus.

Aramid Armor, Eldar Jetbike

May take up to 7 additional Windrider Jetbikes
For each 3 in the unit one may exchange the Twin-linked Shuriken Catapult on a Jetbike for a Shuriken Cannon

Rangers: -35 for 5
Ancient Doom, Battle Focus, Fleet, Move Through Cover, Infiltrate, Stealth.

Aramid Armor, Ranger long rifle, Shuriken Pistol. May take up to 5 additional Rangers.

Dedicated Transport:
serpent: +25
BS4, F12/S12/R10 3HP

Twin-linked Shuriken Cannon, Twin-linked Shuriken Catapult, Serpent Field

Capacity : 12

May exchange the Twin-Linked Shuriken Cannon for:
Twin-Linked Bright lance
Twin-Linked Starcannon
Twin-Linked Scatter laser
Twin-Linked Eldar Missile Launcher with Plasma and Starstrike Missiles.
May exchange the Twin-Linked Shuriken Catapult for a non Twin-Linked Shuriken Cannon

Serpent Field: Every Penetrating hit on the front and side armor of a vehicle is a glance on a d6 roll of 2+
The shield may be deactivated to grant a following shooting attack :
60" S7, AP-, Assault D6+1, Ignores Cover, Pinning

May take vehicle upgrades.

Fast Attack:
Swooping Hawks: -25 points for 5
Ancient Doom, Battle Focus, Fleet, uprise, messenger of victory.

Aspect Armor (Heavy for Exarch) Laserblaster, Haywire Grenades, Plasma Grenades, Swooping Hawk Grenade Launcher, Swooping Hawk Wings.

Messenger of Victory: A unit completly containing models with this special rule do not scatter while deep-striking.

Skyleap: A unit completly containing models with this special rule can "Skyleap". Remove the unit and put it in active reserve. May not be used in the same turn they appeared.

May take : up to 5 additional Swooping Hawks
One may be an Exarch
The Exarch may exchange his Laserblaster for a: Hawk's Talon or a Sunrifle
The Exarch may get a Power Weapon
The Exarch may take 2 powers:
Night Vision
Sniper Vision
Hit & Run

Shining Spears: -30 points for 3
WS4, BS4, S3, T4, W1, I5, A1, LD9 AS3+
Exarch has +1WS/BS/I/A
Ancient Doom, Battle Focus, Outflank, Skilled Rider.

Heavy Aspect Armor, Haywire Lance. eldar jetbike

may take up to 6 additional ones
One may be an Exarch
The Exarch may exchange his Laser lance for a Power Weapon or Star lance
The Exarch may take up to 2 powers
Monster Hunter
Disarm
Hit & Run

Warp Spiders: -15 for 5
Exarch has +1WS/BS/I/A
Ancient Doom, Battle Focus, Fleet, Hit & Run

Jetpack Infantry

Heavy Aspect Armor, Spinerrete Rifle, Warpjump Generator.

May take up to 5 additional Warp Spiders
One may be an Exarch
The Exarch may exchange his Spinerrete Rifle for a twin-linked Spinerrete Rifle or Spinerrete blaster
The Exarch may get a pair of Power Blades
The Exarch may take up to 2 powers:
Sniper Vision
Fire Hail
Assassin

Crimson Hunters: 20 Guardians
BS4 F10/S10/R10 3HP
The exarch gets +1 BS

Skyhunter, Perfect Shot, Vector Dancer

2 laserlances, 1 pulsar.

It's only 1 flyer always (no Squadrons), He may be upgraded to be a Exarch.
He can exchance his both Bright lances for Starcannons
He may take both powers:
Night Vision
Vniper Vision

Vyper Squadrons: +5 for 1
BS4 F10/S10/R10 2HP

Shuriken Cannon, Twin-linked Shuriken Catapult

May take 2 additional vypers.

Each Vyper may exchange the Shuriken Cannon for:
Starcannon
Bright lance
Scatter laser
Eldar Missile Launcher with Plasma and Starstrike Missiles
Every Vyper may exchange the twin-linked Shuriken Catapult for a Shuriken Cannon

May take vehicle upgrades

Hemlock Wraithfighter: 24 Guardians
BS4 F10/S10/R10 3HP

Psyker level 1, Psychic crew, Vector Dancer

He always comes with the Terrify psychic power (Telepathy), no roll allowed

2 Heavy D-scythes, Mindshock Probe, Soul Stones.

Heavy Support:
Dark Reapers: -15 for 3
Exarch has +1WS/BS/I/A

Ancient Doom, Slow and Purposeful

Heavy Aspect Armor, Reaper Missile Launcher with Starswarm Missiles and Reaper Targeting Array.

May take up to 7 additional Dark Reapers
One may be an Exarch
The Exarch may exchance his weapon for a Shuriken Cannon, Eldar Missile Launcher with Plasma and Starstrike rockets, may take additional anti air rockets
or the Tempest Launcher
If the Exarch has a Reaper Missile Launcher he may get additional Starstrike rockets.
He may take up to 2 powers:
Night Vision
Sniper Vision
Fire Hail

War Walkers: +30 for 1
WS4, BS4, S5, F10/S10/R10, I5 A2, 2 HP

Ancient Doom, Battle Focus, Fleet, Scout

2 Shuriken Cannons, Forcefield (5++)
Open-topped

May take up to 2 additional War Walkers
Each Shuriken Cannon may be exchanged for the following:
Bright lance
Scatter laser
Starcannon
Eldar Missile Launcher with Plasma and Starstrike Missiles. May also buy additional Anti-air Missiles.

Support Weapon Platform Battery: +10 points for 1 with 2 guardians
Guardian: WS4, BS4, S3, T3, W1, I5, A1, LD8, AS5+
Platform has nothing except T 7 W 2 and a 3+ as

Special rules (only guardians): Ancient Doom, Battle Focus, Fleet.

Guardians : Aramid Armor, Shuriken Catapult, Plasma grenades

Platform : Spinerrete weaver

May take up 2 to additional platforms including Guardians
May exchange the Spinerret weaver for a Vibro cannon or a D-cannon

Fire Prism: +10
B4, F12/12/10 3HP

Fire Prism, Twin-linked Shuriken catapult

May exchange the Shuriken Catapult for a Shuriken Cannon

May take vehicle upgrades

Falcon: +10
B4, F12/12/10 3HP

Pulse Laser, Shuriken Cannon, Twin-linked Shuriken Catapult.

transport capacity : 6

May exchange the Shuriken Cannon for :
Starcannon
Bright lance
Scatter laser
Eldar Missile Launcher with Plasma and Starstrike rockets
May exchange the Twin-Linked Shuriken Catapult for a Shuriken Cannon

May take vehicle equipment.

shadowweaver: +0
B4, F12/12/10 3HP

Spinerrete Cannon
Twin-Linked Shuriken Catapult

May exchange the Twin-linked Shuriken catapult for Shuriken Cannon

Wraithlord +30
WS4, BS4, S8, T8, W3, I4, A3, LD10, AS3+
Ancient Doom, Fearless

2 Shuriken catapults

Each Shuriken catapult may be exchanged for flamers. May take a Ghostglaive.
May take up to 2 of the following:
Shuriken Cannon
Bright lance
Scatter laser
Starcannon
Eldar Missile Launcher with Plasma and Starstrike Missiles

Wraithknight 30 Guardians
WS4, BS4, S10, T8, W6, I5, A4, LD10, AS3+
Jump Monstrous Creature
Ancient Doom, Fearless

2 Heavy Wraithcannons

May exchange both Wraithcannons for:
Ghostglaive and Scattershield
Suncannon and Scattershield

May take up to 2 of the following (in any combination):
Shuriken Cannon
Scatter laser
Starcannon

Wargear:
Eldar Missile Launcher:
Plasma Missile: 48" S4, AP4, Heavy 1, Small Blast, Pinning
Anti-Air Missile: 48" S7, AP4, Heavy 1, Skyfire
Starstrike Missile: 48" S8, AP3, Heavy 1, pinning

Fusion Pistol: 6" S8, AP1, Melta, Pistol
Fusionbeam: 12" S8, AP1, Melta, Assault 1
Firepike : 18" S8, AP1, Melta, Assault 1

Shining Spear: Shooting: 6" S6, AP3, Assault 1, Lance
In close combat : S+3 AP3 Assault, Impact, Lance
Impact: In the phases the user didn't assault with this weapon the weapon counts as a normal close combat weapon instead.

Vibro Cannon : 48" S7, AP4, Heavy 1, Infrasound, Pinning
Infrasound (perhaps Vibro in English?): If a unit has been a target of one or more Infrasound weapons each following infrasound weapon increases its strength by 1 and AP by -1 (so second hit s 8 ap 3 etc.)

Reaper Missile Launcher:
Starstrike Missile: 47" S8, AP3, Heavy 1, Pinning
Starswarm Missile: 48" S5, AP3, Heavy 2

Laserblaster: 24" S3, AP5, Assault 3
Sunrifle: 24" S3, AP3, Assault 3, Blind
Hawk's Talon: 24" S5, AP5, Assault 3
Scatter Laser: 36" S6, AP6, Heavy 4, Laser Targeting
Pulse Laser: 48" S8, AP2, Heavy 2
Bright lance: 36" S8, AP2, Heavy 1, Lance
Laser Targeting: If a unit/model fires a weapon with laser targeting in addition to other weapons you roll the to-hit for the laser targeting weapon first. Each following weapon of that unit/model count as twin-linked.

Spinneret rifle: 18" S6, AP1, Rapid Fire, Monofilament, Pinning
Spinneret catapult: 12" S6, AP-, Assault 2, monofilament
Spinneret weaver: 48" S6, AP6, Heavy 1, Small Blast, Monofilament, Barrage
Spinneret cannon:
Scattered: 48" S7, AP6, Heavy 1, Large Blast, Monofilament, Pinning, Barrage
Concentrated: Template, S7 AP6, Heavy 1, Monofilament, Torrent
Monofilment: If the targeted unit has I3 or less (or nothing) the strength of the weapon counts as being one point higher. On a wound roll of 6 the weapon wounds automatically and counts as ap 1. Units with mixed initiative use the highest initiative.

Tempest launcher:
36" S4, AP3, Heavy 2, Blast, Barrage.

Fire Prism:
Scattered: 60" S5, AP3, Heavy 1, Large Blast
Concentrated: 60" S7, AP2 Heavy 1, Blast
Lance mode : 60" S9, AP1, Heavy 1, Lance

Ranger Long Rifle: 36", SX, AP6, Heavy 1, Sniper

Shuriken pistol: 12" S4, AP5, Pistol, Bladestorm
Shuriken catalpult: 12" S4, AP5, Assault 2, Bladestorm
Hunting catapult: 18" S4, AP5, Assault 2, Bladestorm
Shuriken cannon: 24" S6, AP5, Assault 3, Bladestorm
Shrieker cannon: 24" S6, AP5, Assault 3, Pinning, Bladestorm
Bladestorm: To wound rolls of 6 automatically wound at AP2

Chainsabres:
Shooting: 12" S4, AP5, Assault 2, Bladestorm
Melee: S+1, AP5, Melee, Rending.

Scorpion's Claw:
Shooting: 12" S4, AP5, Assault 2, Bladestorm
Melee: Sx2, AP2, Melee(not unwieldly)

Starcannon: 36" S6, AP2, Heavy 2
Suncannon: 48" S6, AP2, Heavy 3, Blast

star lance:
Shooting: 6" S8, AP2, Assault 1, Lance
Melee: S8, AP2, Melee, Impact, Lance
Impact: in the phases the user didnt assault with this weapon the weapon counts as a normal close combat weapon instead.

Triskele:
Shooting: 12" S3, AP3, Assault 3
Melee: S:User, AP3, Melee

D-Scythe: Template, S4, AP2, Assault 1, Distort
Heavy D-Scythe: 18" S4, AP2, Assault 1, blast, Distort
Wraithcannon: 12" S10, AP2, Assault 1, Distort
D-cannon: 24" S10, AP2, Heavy 1, Small blast, Distort
Heavy Wraithcannon: 36" S10, AP2, Assault 1, Distort
Distort: Automatically on a to-wound roll of a 6, and causes Instant Death. Against vehicles a Penetration Roll of a 6 automatically penetrates.

Asuryan's Sword: S:user, AP2 melee, Soulcut
Soulcut: For each unsaved wound caused by it the model has to pass a ld test or gets removed from play.

Energy Blades: 2 weapons: S:user, AP3, melee

Ghost Axe: S+2, AP2, Melee, Unwieldly
Ghostglaive: S+1, AP2 Melee, Master crafted
Ghostsword: S+1, AP3, melee

Harlequin's Kiss: S:user, AP-, Melee, rending

Biting Blade: S+2, AP4, Melee, Two-handed

Singing Spear:
Shooting: 12" S9, AP-, Assault 1, Fleshbane
Melee: S:user, AP-, Melee, Fleshbane, Armourbane

Scorpion Chainsword: S+1, AP6, Melee

Mirror Blades: 2 weapons: S:user, AP3, Melee, Mastercrafted

Executioner: S+2, AP2, Melee, Two-handed

Seer staff: S:user, AP-, Melee, Fleshbane, Armourbane, Soulblaze

Relics (available to Autarchs, Farseers, Warlocks, ect):

Broken Piece of Anaris: S+2, AP-, Melee, Rending, Vaul's Work
vaul's Work: The user of the weapon has the Fearless rule. In a challenge attacks made with this weapon have the Fleshbane and Instant Death special rules.

Faolchus Wing: A model with Faolchus Wing may decide in its shooting phase to run 48", if it does so it may not shoot, attack or cast psychic powers. The model may re-roll failed cover saves until the beginning of the next phase (there might be a translation error here or it'd stop working in the Assault Phase right after it ran).

Fireblade: S+1, AP3, Melee, Soulblaze, Conflagration
Conflagration: If the Soulblaze special rule of this blade causes a unsaved wound roll a D6 for every unit within 6" of that unit (friend and foe). If you roll a 6 the unit gets hit by soulblaze as well.

Hunting Rifle of Uldanoreth: 120" SX, AP3, Heavy 1, Sniper

Mantle of the Laughing God: The user loses the Independent Character special rule but gains Stealth, Shrouded, Hit & Run and can re-roll failed cover saves.

Phoenix Jewel: Only one use. Before the user of the jewel gets taken off the board as casuality roll a d6. On a 1 nothing happens, on a 2+ center a blast template over the user. Every unit hit by the template, friend and foe suffers as many S4, AP6 hits as they have models in the unit. If at least one unsaved wound was caused, the user does not get removed from the table but remains in play with 1 remaining wound.

Soulstone of Anath'lan: Every time the user of the Soulstone tries to cast a psychic power he may decide to reduce the warpcharge cost of the psychic power by 1 (minimum 1). If he does so he cannot use his Rune Armor until the rest of his turn.

Vehicle Equipment:

Mindbreaker: Every enemy and friendly unit within 12" has to reroll passed morale and pinning tests.

Ghostpath Matrix: The vehicle gets the Move Through Cover USR.

Holofield: The vehicle gains +1 on its cover save if it has moved.

Forcefield : 5+ Invunerable Save

Crystal Targeting Matrix: One use only. The vehicle (except walkers) can fire a weapon at full BS even if it has moved flat out.

Soulstones: The vehicle ignores crew shaken on 2+ and crew stunned on 4+.

Serpent Field: As long as the field is active, every penetrating hit on the front and side armor of a vehicle is a glance on a d6 roll of 2+.
The shield may be deactivated to grant a following shooting attack: 60" S7, AP-, Assault d6+1, Ignores cover, Pinning.

Star Engine: A vehicle that is not a walker can move 24" with cruising speed. A walker runs +3"

Vector Engines: As long as the vehicle isn't immobilized, the vehicle can turn after shooting.

Psychic Powers:
Runes of Battle: Each power has 2 effects, one for you and one for the enemy.

Primaris:
Either : Blessing: The psyker and his unit have the shrouded special rule.
Or : Malediction: An enemy unit within 18" loses the shrouded special rule.

Either : Witchfire: Flamer S5, AP4, Assault 1, Soulblaze.
or: Blessing: Heals a lost wound on a model in a unit within 18", cannot restore dead models.

Either: Blessing: the psyker and his unit have the fearless special rule.
or: Malediction: a enemy unit within 18" reduces its LD by -3.

Either: Blessing: The psyker and his unit have +1 WS and I.
or : Malediction: An enemy unit within 18" have -1 WS and I.

Either: Blessing: The psyker and his unit increase their armor save by 1.
or: Malediction: An enemy unit within 18" reduces its armor save by 1.

Either: Blessing: The psyker and his unit run additional 3".
or: Malediction: An enemy unit within 18" cannot run.

Either: Blessing: The psyker and his unit have +1 S.
or: Malediction: An enemy unit within 18" has -1 S.

[b]Runes of Fate:[b]

Primaris:
Blessing: Friendly unit within 24" may reroll failed to hit rolls.

Focused Witchfire: 24" an enemy model suffers 3 hits at the same Strength as the Farseer with the special rule Fleshbane.
If a model is killed by this it then targets another model with 2 hits. If one gets killed by that, the last model is hit 1 time.

Malediction: 24" range, if the target is a non-vehicle unit all failed to wound rolls may be rerolled against the target. If the target is a vehicle every attack against it can re-roll failed armor penetration rolls.

Witchfire: 24" range, S3, AP-, Assault 1, Large Blast, Haywire, Fleshbane, Pinning.

Blessing: The Farseer gains d3+2 tokens. At the ending of each phase the Farseer has to roll a D6. On a 1-3 one token is removed. On a 4+ nothing happens until the end of the next phase. As long as the Farseer has at least one token his stats get increased by: WS/BS/I+5 and Attacks +2. He also gains the Rampage and Fearless special rules. If the Farseer loses the last token or the game ends he is removed as a casuality.

Blessing: A friendly unit within 24" may reroll all failed saves.

Focused Witchfire: 24" range. The Farseer and the target both roll a d6 and add their ld.
If the target result is higher, the Farseer WS and BS gets reduced to 1.
If the result is equal the target model reduces its WS and BS to 1.
If the Farseer result is higher the target suffers as many wounds as there was a difference in the result. In addition WS and BS gets reduced to 1. No armor or coversaves allowed.

Last edited by Zion; 05-29-13 at 04:08 PM.
post #5 of 643 (permalink) Old 04-09-13, 12:31 AM
Ranty ranter!

MetalHandkerchief's Flag is: Norway

I'm calling it in advance: Howling Banshees will be nerfed to puss. And Swooping Hawks will probably either become the new super winsauce or disappear never to be seen again.

If Warp spiders are good and also fast attack, I might get some Eldar.

I've had recurring nightmares
That I was loved for who I am
And missed the opportunity
To become a better man
~MUSE - Hoodoo
post #6 of 643 (permalink) Old 04-09-13, 12:49 AM
Token Trans Mod

Zion's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalHandkerchief View Post
I'm calling it in advance: Howling Banshees will be nerfed to puss. And Swooping Hawks will probably either become the new super winsauce or disappear never to be seen again.

If Warp spiders are good and also fast attack, I might get some Eldar.
How can the Banshees get worse now that they can't assault from vehicles and if you give them Axes they lose the benefit from their masks?
post #7 of 643 (permalink) Old 04-09-13, 01:39 AM

iamtheeviltwin's Flag is: USA

Banshees are not as bad a unit as people claim even now. They are just overshadowed by the other two CC options they compete with. Their main issue is lack of reliable delivery system compared to the other 2 CC units (infiltrate or flipbelts). They still cut MEQ to pieces on the charge, unfortunately their role has changed from front line TEQ killers to backfield babysitters. A small unit works well to protect vulnerable troop units. Not the role they are used to and a fall from their previous glory.

That said, I expect them to be the aspect that receives the biggest alterations this edition. They have suffered the most from the rules changes. Shining Spears and Swooping Hawks could use some work, but they have needed something since the 4ed codex was released. The other aspects all do their roles well and a bit of jiggering with squad/exarch abilities and upgrades are all I would expect.

Servants of the Laughing God (Harlequin Themed Eldar Army)
First Eastern Mirage Corps (C:SM)
I am the Evil Project Log (All my work since restarting the hobby)
The Crusade of Morr (WFB Empire Battle Reports)
Dem Bones (Dice Rolling Program)
post #8 of 643 (permalink) Old 04-09-13, 09:10 AM

They arn't even allowed axes it was faq'd they have to have swords.
All I think we will get this release is warp spiders possible dual kit,wraithguard cc and shooty options,big wraith thing,dual kit flyer and reboxed jet bikes hopefully with shining spears and warlock bits in.
With several new characters or redo's of existing characters.
post #9 of 643 (permalink) Old 04-09-13, 10:26 AM
Ranty ranter!

MetalHandkerchief's Flag is: Norway

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamtheeviltwin View Post
Shining Spears and Swooping Hawks could use some work
Not to mention Striking Scorpions.

I've had recurring nightmares
That I was loved for who I am
And missed the opportunity
To become a better man
~MUSE - Hoodoo
post #10 of 643 (permalink) Old 04-09-13, 10:30 AM
Facts + Reason = Win

Bubblematrix's Flag is: United Kingdom

Ok, so it is time to sell up on my jetbikes, vypers and wraithguard - new kits will be needed to replace them.

I really hope that hawks get a buff, I have wanted to include them many times but they just plain suck.

I guess June will be spent unboxing, clipping and making a whole load of bikes.

Interested in what this new spirit engine will look like - the description so far sounds very odd, but something hardcore and in bewtween walkers and the revenant would be very welcome.

If all goes to plan then I think I may need to splash on the phantom in July :D

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Warhammer 40K > General 40k

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode