Quoting myself to consolidate this before I throw it onto the first page, and to ensure people have a chance to see this because some of this was the bottom of page 34:
-First off, the Windrider Jetbikes are the exact same, just re-packaged into a bigger product.
- Dire Avengers are the same be down-packaged.
- Both flyers are Fast Attack - Hemlock Wraithfighter with two Heavy D-scythes and mindshock (advertised to work together and make units flee and kill infantry dead) and Crimson Hunter (which was upgraded to an Exarch - described as Fighter Ace upgrade) which has two Bright Lances and a Pulse Laser.
- Wraithknight - can take two arm weapons and two shoulder mounts (normal heavy weapons). Scatter Lasers or Wraithknight has Laser Lock - twin-linked weapons after initial weapon hit. Suncannons are the advertised S6 AP2 heavy 3 blasts.
- Wraithknight is apparently "incredibly fast."
- Psychic powers are rolled for. Fortune Doom and Guide still exist.
- Units are still "role specific."
- Battle Driven - Shoot then Run
- Quicken is a psychic power which "helps assault units get into assault faster."
- Avatar still has Fearless bubble and Fleet.
- The Wave Serpent has something called a Serpent Field - an offensive weapon.
- Author: Phil Kirby
- Randomly generate psychic powers- Primaris is Guide (Fate) and Conceal/Reveal (Battle) which provides or removes Shrouding.
- Wraithknight is an MC (wounds are talked about regarding it, not Hull Points)
- Wraightknight has access to Heavy Wraithcannons
- Adam Troke helped with fluff (is this the new thing? 2 people tackling books to get them done faster? Who knows?)
- No idea if Battle Driven allows you to run then shoot (the WD doesn't say)
- Fire Dragons and Dire Avengers were used in the Battle Report. Fire Dragons seem to be the same as before.
- AUD Price list:
$55 dire avengers
$28 ranger SC
$10 psychic cards
- Army List from the Battle report:
Avatar of Khaine
Farseer w/Spear, Mastery Level 3 (choose three powers)
Warlock w/Mastery Level 1 (chosoe one power) and by choose I mean rolled for
5x Dragons w/Wave Serpent (twin-linked starcannons)
10x DA w/Exarch, Powerweapon Shimmershield
10x DA w/Exarch, Powerweapon Shimmershield, Wave serpent (twin-linked brightlances)
6x Jetbikes w/2x Shuriken Cannons
Crimson Hunter w/Exarch
Wraithlord w/Brightlance Ghostglaive
Wraithknight w/suncannon, shattershield, 2x scatter lasers
About 2000 pts
- Guide is friendly unit now - 24" range.
- Conceal/reveal - psyker gains shrouded; enemy unit within 18" loses stealth + shrouded.
- Executioner- Focussed Witchfire that hits a model 3 times at the farseer's S with Fleshbane AP-. If the model dies it goes on to the next one with 2 hits, if it dies then another with 1. If the Farseer gets to pick the 1st model hit he can also pick the 2nd and 3rd.
- Descructor/Renewal (Battle)
S5 AP4 template + soulblaze which causes more soulblaze
18" regeneration of a wound (can't revive dead models)
- Jetbikes are Troops. Wraithguard I think are Troops with Spiritseer.
- Warp Spiders have battle focus (MIGHT be "Battle Driven", was not easilly made out), hit & run, fleet and the ancient thing.
- Dark Reapers have ancient thing, slow and purposeful, missiles, reaper rangefinder
- Crimson Hunters are the red Aspect Warrior fighter jets with a Pulse Laser and two Bright Lances. They can take an Exarch upgrade.
- Ghostglaive is a CC weapon, looks like a new name for the wraithblade.