More from 3++:
- Wraightknight has access to Heavy Wraithcannons
- Adam Troke helped with fluff (is this the new thing? 2 people tackling books to get them done faster? Who knows?)
- No idea if Battle Driven allows you to run then shoot (the WD doesn't say)
- Fire Dragons and Dire Avengers were used in the Battle Report. Fire Dragons seem to be the same as before.
- AUD Price list:
$55 dire avengers
$28 ranger SC
$10 psychic cards
- Army List from the Battle report:
Avatar of Khaine
Farseer w/Spear, Mastery Level 3 (choose three powers)
Warlock w/Mastery Level 1 (chosoe one power) and by choose I mean rolled for
5x Dragons w/Wave Serpent (twin-linked starcannons)
10x DA w/Exarch, Powerweapon Shimmershield
10x DA w/Exarch, Powerweapon Shimmershield, Wave serpent (twin-linked brightlances)
6x Jetbikes w/2x Shuriken Cannons
Crimson Hunter w/Exarch
Wraithlord w/Brightlance Ghostglaive
Wraithknight w/suncannon, shattershield, 2x scatter lasers
About 2000 pts
- Guide is friendly unit now - 24" range.
- Conceal/reveal - psyker gains shrouded; enemy unit within 18" loses stealth + shrouded.
- Executioner- Focussed Witchfire that hits a model 3 times at the farseer's S with Fleshbane AP-. If the model dies it goes on to the next one with 2 hits, if it dies then another with 1. If the Farseer gets to pick the 1st model hit he can also pick the 2nd and 3rd.
- Descructor/Renewal (Battle)
S5 AP4 template + soulblaze which causes more soulblaze
18" regeneration of a wound (can't revive dead models)
- Jetbikes are Troops. Wraithguard I think are Troops with Spiritseer.
- Warp Spiders have battle focus (MIGHT be "Battle Driven", was not easilly made out), hit & run, fleet and the ancient thing.
- Dark Reapers have ancient thing, slow and purposeful, missiles, reaper rangefinder
- Crimson Hunters are the red Aspect Warrior fighter jets with a Pulse Laser and two Bright Lances. They can take an Exarch upgrade.
- Ghostglaive is a CC weapon, looks like a new name for the wraithblade.
And now more pictures: