via Warseer's Best_Pone
First look at this picture to get you in the right frame of mind:
Then read this:
Common fighter/bomber features:
- Downward angling of the primary wings (about 30º I'd estimate)
- Canards are very slightly angled down, but near horizontal
- Engines are mounted in pods in the wings
- One weapon mounted centreline under the hull, and one in a pod in each wing
- Has a single vertical stabiliser mounted on the centreline of the aircraft
- Twin "vertical" stabilisers (they're actually about 30º from horizontal), one mounted on each engine pod.
And finally, another note regarding the big Eldar walker kit:
-it's officially "Wraithknight"