best 40k army! - Page 4 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
General 40k This is the place to talk about everything related to Warhammer 40k.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-25-08, 01:57 PM

TheUnmarked's Flag is: New Zealand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bungholio View Post
Ah, so, now we're coming down to personal attacks on the sexual endurance and financial pulling power of the mighty Tau. I'm terribly sorry my friend but such a heinous insult cannot be allowed to go unpunished.

Let's examine the vehicles first shall we? Hmmm, a Landraider is hardly what you'd call sleek is it? Granted, you can park it pretty much anywhere because nobody is likely to be in a position to complain but it lacks, style, it lacks class and, above all, it lacks a suspension. Your date is hardly likely to be impressed as you trundle down the high street, crunching through the gears, rattling her teeth out of her head whilst the smell of unwashed Marine armpits, an overdose of testosterone and sweaty crotch rot permeates the air and tries to compete with the stench of diesel fumes, is she? Although, having said that, it still beats a Baneblade in which the size of the cannon makes up for the shortfall in the Imperial Guardsman's trouser department.

Then we have the Tau vehicles...skimmers. Picture the converted 'Fish, Ferrari Red, sleek lines, subtle mood lighting playing over the hatch as it opens with the almost soundless hiss of damped hydraulics. A leather upholstered interior, a bar stolen straight from the 1st Class section of a 747 and a bitchin' hi-fi system linked to a giant plasma screen covering the opposite wall. No need for suspension because it glides, no worry about speed bumps or potholes, no stench of unwashed Bonehead - the ultimate limo for the Tau-about-town. Style, class and almost silent engines. The Tau are sophisticated and debonair whilst the Marines are simply a bunch of farmers out to play 'pull a pig'...sometimes literally.

Now, sexual endurance. Look, mate...I hate to do this but there's no way to break this to you gently (and it IS for The Greater Good)...the Space Marines are chutney ferrets. We're talking Brother Captain Butt Crack and his Turd Burglar Templars here. Shit, dude...the Marines are the only army whose pay packet includes a baby oil and vaseline allowance..."pumpin' iron and pumpin' gluteus maximus' as the saying goes.

Sorry, guys but facts are facts, the Space Marines couldn't get any gayer if they marched into battle in pink armour with electric blue leg-warmers and swapped their battle standards for fluffy pom poms.

The Greater Good will always triumph over the greater Leather Joy Boys
Bwahahahaha, Thats great, just took a little prodding to get the humor out, however i do believe that this reduced to name calling much sooner than you mention (by me admittedly) and you started the dirty stuff in your previous post, I had though it would remain more subtle as we steadily threw off the main point of this thread however I digress.

Back to the point I would have to pick my best army a pure fluff point of view as I like a good lot of back story to go with any army I would collect. Therefore I would have to say that the myriad of marine chapters combined would be the best (lets call it Misc space marines), a close second would have to be Chaos and Demons.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-26-08, 04:41 AM

everyone else's army because everyone seems to think their own army is the best.

Last edited by biznatcher; 06-26-08 at 09:06 AM.
post #33 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-26-08, 04:58 AM

LegendX's Flag is: USA

best army threads are captain ahab.

Maniacal, crazy, and bent out of shape to the point where you get your leg bitten off by a whale the size of the titanic.

Not to mention you spend the rest of your life hunting said whale....i mean argueing for your army.

I hope what I said was clear to everyone.

LX

p.s. - Nids 4eva.

With the new Tyranids codex, I have returned!

"It's only after you've lost everything, that you are free to do anything." -Fight Club

post #34 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-26-08, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendX View Post
best army threads are captain ahab.

Maniacal, crazy, and bent out of shape to the point where you get your leg bitten off by a whale the size of the titanic.

Not to mention you spend the rest of your life hunting said whale....i mean argueing for your army.

I hope what I said was clear to everyone.

LX

p.s. - Nids 4eva.
Nicely put

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Warhammer 40K > General 40k

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode