Who is your unkillable mini? - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
General 40k This is the place to talk about everything related to Warhammer 40k.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 56 (permalink) Old 04-26-12, 05:01 PM Thread Starter

Default Who is your unkillable mini?

So, who is your unkillable mini? I mean in gameplay, not your fluff. I have a Crimson Fist that pulled duty as a Sternguard, then a Sergeant in several games. He has survived assaults by Terminators, jet bikes, and a whole slew of other baddies. In my last game he survived a barrage from a Sisters of Battle Exorcist. Here he is in all his glory and I run him as is with the PF and SB. These days, I run him as a Captain as a promotion.

I've nicknamed him Captain Wayne after John Wayne since he wades into battles and kicks some.

Last edited by Jace of Ultramar; 04-26-12 at 05:10 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 56 (permalink) Old 04-26-12, 05:04 PM
Spanner in the works...

spanner94ezekiel's Flag is: United Kingdom

My 10th Company Master. I have rules with my friends that allows him to Infiltrate with my scouts, and as yet he has destroyed with his lads:
- An Ork Skulhamma
- 3 Land Raiders
- A 4th ed Carnifex (back in the day)
and a bunch of other stuff I can't remember. Funny thing is, he's never been killed in action or in retaliation. Ever.

Beats me why, considering he almost always makes his point back up

The Black Typhoons | Dark Angels 3rd Company | Tharrus Draw's Warband | Dark Angels' Corner | Codices: Marvel Heroes and Marvel Villains

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mossy Toes View Post
Spanner's got some great advice as well... Listen to that wise man.

post #3 of 56 (permalink) Old 04-26-12, 07:55 PM

Madden's Flag is: United Kingdom

My parasite of mortrex he's only been killed once and that was by a Titan in close combat that he rended twice (no lasting damage) before that he took a 10" melta blast that wiped his gargoule shield and numerous small arms fire he lives still.

post #4 of 56 (permalink) Old 04-26-12, 08:20 PM
Rattlehead

Daemon Prince, took out almost 600pts of Space Marines and Imperial Guard on his own, and then survived a charge from 5 Seer Council with attached Farseer and Fortune, managing to survive two rounds of combat whilst taking no wounds, and then killing the Farseer and running down the squad. He's also beaten up two Drop Pods and a squad and a half of Grey Hunters with a combination of Wind of Chaos and his CC attacks - he'd have finished off the GH, too, if Berzerkers hadn't gotten there first.

Midnight

Creator of Utilitarian Ultramarines Memes - join the XIII on Facebook (no XVII allowed).
post #5 of 56 (permalink) Old 04-26-12, 08:24 PM
Drinker of tea...

TheReverend's Flag is: United Kingdom

My Wolf Scouts were unkillable in my last game, they more than paid for themselves and were pretty much the last men standing (the rest of my army had been decimated by the end...)
post #6 of 56 (permalink) Old 04-26-12, 08:37 PM

Currently, Eldrad.

But that's because I don't let him near anything he can't handle.

.......Let alone get out of his Falcon.
post #7 of 56 (permalink) Old 04-26-12, 09:39 PM

Da Joka's Flag is: USA

That would be Victory Nob. He's raising his fist...er klaw in triumph and clad in his lucky blue armor. He might not always live til the end but before he dies he normally takes out something big, usually at the cost of his boyz but oh well!

His best game he blew up the Vindicator that blew up his ride, then killed about 6 Khorne Berzerkers, about 8 normal Chaos Marines, and finally killed two Obliterators before falling to the same Obliterators Powerfist. That whole time his boyz didn't do anything other then serve has meat shields.

Peace, Love, and Mass Destruction

Necrons in 6th Edition W: 28 L: 9 D: 5
Orks in 6th Edition W:9 L:9 D:3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaz View Post
F*** that, Barrel rolling monolith all the way.
post #8 of 56 (permalink) Old 04-26-12, 09:54 PM

Necrosis's Flag is: Canada

Does Saint Celestine count?

But being honest it would have to be Duke Sliscus the Serpent. He has single handily killed warbosses, space marine captain with a command squad and many other foes. He has never died.
post #9 of 56 (permalink) Old 04-26-12, 10:15 PM

Archon Dan's Flag is: USA

Let's see. My Urien Rakarth and Sanguinor have never fallen but they are used rarely. Imotekh survived his first(only so far) game because special rules kept him in reserve until turn four. He came on with a squad of Warriors and took control of an objective to win the game. I had never lost Dante until about a month ago when a Void Mine was dropped on his head. But my personal favorite is my Assault Squad Sergeant. He survived two rounds of combat alone against 20 Orks before falling. But I say he survived and that's why I now have an Assault geared Captain. I also had a lone Tactical Marine(squad blown apart by Leman Russ) survive a shot from a Chem Cannon(AP 3 flamer template) and then destroy the tank it was attached to the next turn. He became my no upgrade sergeant model.

"Fetch me another plaything. This one seems to have broken." -Urien Rakarth

Space Marine- "This planet is ours, witch."
Eldar- "No ... This planet is theirs ..."
post #10 of 56 (permalink) Old 04-26-12, 10:16 PM

Dawnstar's Flag is: New Zealand

My most memorable has got to be my Assault Marine Sergent from a recent tournament.

Was playing against a fantastic Guard player, and he had the last turn of the game and needed to remove my 6-7 man Assault Marine squad from the objective to draw the game. A Manticore, a Leman Russ, a Platoon Command squad, and I'm fairly sure another Leman Russ as well all fired at the squad with the Sergent making all the required saves and single-handedly winning me the game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpion5 View Post
Mate, bacon can do anything.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Warhammer 40K > General 40k

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode