The Official Matt Ward Hate Page - Page 9 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
General 40k This is the place to talk about everything related to Warhammer 40k.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #81 of 296 (permalink) Old 11-02-11, 03:52 PM

jaysen's Flag is: USA

I'm sorry if you didn't like my comments. I, personally, don't like how you continually try to hijack this thread and turn it from its purpose. The board can do without another mediocre "I hate Matt Ward" blathering.

Last edited by jaysen; 11-02-11 at 03:56 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #82 of 296 (permalink) Old 11-02-11, 03:58 PM

lokis222's Flag is: Canada

Default The Official Matt Ward Hate Page

Now, please stop hijacking other threads!

post #83 of 296 (permalink) Old 11-02-11, 04:01 PM

https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...80#post1098180

Here, The Official I Hate Matt Ward Page. Now, please take your bitching somewhere else. This is a great thread and doesn't need this bickering.

post #84 of 296 (permalink) Old 11-02-11, 04:04 PM

The Zeno Rule:
Any time a Zeno Army plays an imperium army and the imperium army loses, the imperium army roles 2d6. On a 4+, exteminautaus is declared and the planet destroyed. Imperium wins.

post #85 of 296 (permalink) Old 11-02-11, 04:19 PM

Orks

Flames and fuzzy dice:

Any vehicle that buys the red paint job upgrade may upgrade it with flames and fuzzy dice for an extra 3 points.

Any vehicle with flames and fuzzy dice can move up to 24 inches and doesn't not count as having moved at all.

Don't scratch the paint:

Any vehicle with the flames and fuzzy dice upgrade also gains a 3+ invulnerable save.

Flammable:

Orkz embarked on vehicles upgraded with flames and fuzzy dice are susceptible to fire due to all that grease in the hair. All orkz on a vehicle with flames and fuzzy dice are hit by flame weapons even though embarked and when rolling to wound, the flame weapon counts as S + 1.

post #86 of 296 (permalink) Old 11-02-11, 04:29 PM
Vaz

Vaz's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysen View Post
I'm sorry if you didn't like my comments. I, personally, don't like how you continually try to hijack this thread and turn it from its purpose. The board can do without another mediocre "I hate Matt Ward" blathering.
It's not about me liking your comments.

You don't have fucking scooby about what I'm saying, and it's plain english.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindi Baji View Post
It's not a black and white question really, there are different shades of anal probing,
a rectum spectrum, if you will
post #87 of 296 (permalink) Old 11-02-11, 04:46 PM

Wolfbane's Flag is: United Kingdom

Cansomeone please point out the confirmed Matt ward codexes, so that I can make an informed decision, on wether to get behind the hate wagon or not.

"Camouflage is the colour of fear... I have no need to hide from my foes... I have no fear of death. My colours I wear openly, they proclaim louder than any words, "I am proud to live! - I am proud to die!".

Check out my baby blue space pups plog here.
https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...d.php?t=100290
post #88 of 296 (permalink) Old 11-02-11, 04:51 PM
Vaz

Vaz's Flag is: United Kingdom

Grey Knights, Blood Angels, Space Marines, Necrons, Warhamme Fantasy 8th Edition, Warhammer Fantasy Storm of Chaos, that I can remember off the top of my head.

Also, all discussion about Mat Ward should be contained within one thread - why do people who don't like Mat Ward and his lazy/poor attitude to Background, and rules design have to be limited to one thread, while those who do like to celebrate mediocrity get to write whatever they like.

You're free to your opinion, but fuck off if you think that other people are not allowed to voice their opinion on Mat Ward and his decisions in the threads about them.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindi Baji View Post
It's not a black and white question really, there are different shades of anal probing,
a rectum spectrum, if you will

Last edited by Vaz; 11-02-11 at 04:54 PM.
post #89 of 296 (permalink) Old 11-02-11, 04:55 PM

Samules's Flag is: USA

You know what? I give up. Go ahead, ruin this thread. It's not like you will care if I tell you to go to a more aporopriate thread one more time.

Special Rules:
The Ringbearer: At the beginning of each game roll a die for each game roll a die for each ratling in your army. If ten sixes are rolled then one ratling has the one ring. He and his squad gain invisibility which forces all units choosing to fire at them to roll for night fighting. In addition they gain +3 I and WS in cc as they are invisible. However this rule does not affect necrons and should a necron be within 12" they suffer -3 leadership.

The Black Knight: Should a black templars emperors champion take a wound that would kill him he may instead choose to lose an arm. He loses the benefit from anything carried in that arm and suffers -1 attack to a minimum of one. Should both arms be lost he can choose to lose a leg to survive additional wounds. For each leg lost his movement is reduced by 3 in all cases. Should both legs be lost he cannot move. Should at any point the opposing player quote monty python the champion regains all limbs and wounds.
post #90 of 296 (permalink) Old 11-02-11, 05:00 PM

Samules's Flag is: USA

It is allowed naturally just like thread jacking but we will hate you for being horrendously inconsiderate as in all cases of thread jackery. I dislike ward but I don't need to hear about it in more than one thread. That is why this is here.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Warhammer 40K > General 40k

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode