The Official Matt Ward Hate Page - Page 10 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
General 40k This is the place to talk about everything related to Warhammer 40k.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #91 of 296 (permalink) Old 11-02-11, 05:00 PM

the-ad-man's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaz View Post
Grey Knights, Blood Angels, Space Marines, Necrons, Warhamme Fantasy 8th Edition, Warhammer Fantasy Storm of Chaos, that I can remember off the top of my head.

Also, all discussion about Mat Ward should be contained within one thread - why do people who don't like Mat Ward and his lazy/poor attitude to Background, and rules design have to be limited to one thread, while those who do like to celebrate mediocrity get to write whatever they like.

You're free to your opinion, but fuck off if you think that other people are not allowed to voice their opinion on Mat Ward and his decisions in the threads about them.
theres voicing an oppinion, then there is derailing a thread. i think this thread is more about stopping people from taking over threads with ward hate

Ive started to update this project loge again, you should all check it out. it has some stupid things on it, and some fun things on it haha

Order of the Crimson Dawn (Rogue trader pirates, using Coteaz henchmen spam rules)

https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...ad.php?t=96746
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #92 of 296 (permalink) Old 11-02-11, 05:03 PM

effigy22's Flag is: United Kingdom

You forgot Warhammer Fantasy Daemons. Under 8th they arent as brutal as they used to be, but back in 7th? OH BOY were they cheese... and not even cheddar!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svartmetall View Post
Don't, after rolling that final 1 too many, flip out, climb up on the table and jump up and down on your opponent's models screaming 'APOCALYPTIC BARRAGE, MOTHERFUCKER!!!'.
post #93 of 296 (permalink) Old 11-02-11, 05:11 PM

Wolfbane's Flag is: United Kingdom

Hmmn not read any of the new ones of those yet.
So I am going to assume I dislike him until I read the new necron codex. Purely because of what he has supposedly done. I shall confirm or deny my distaste towards him closer to the time.

"Camouflage is the colour of fear... I have no need to hide from my foes... I have no fear of death. My colours I wear openly, they proclaim louder than any words, "I am proud to live! - I am proud to die!".

Check out my baby blue space pups plog here.
https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...d.php?t=100290

post #94 of 296 (permalink) Old 11-02-11, 05:21 PM

Durant's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
The Black Knight: Should a black templars emperors champion take a wound that would kill him he may instead choose to lose an arm. He loses the benefit from anything carried in that arm and suffers -1 attack to a minimum of one. Should both arms be lost he can choose to lose a leg to survive additional wounds. For each leg lost his movement is reduced by 3 in all cases. Should both legs be lost he cannot move. Should at any point the opposing player quote monty python the champion regains all limbs and wounds.
Love It! And its like a spell or something, I am trying really hard not to state the obvious (kudos for not naming the rule Tis B ... No, must resist)

Trained by The True Imperium. A die is rolled at the start of every attacking round, the lowest rolls side has any units using ranged attacks not hitting shit for the next turn.

"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it" - Erwin Rommel

Last edited by Durant; 11-02-11 at 05:24 PM.
post #95 of 296 (permalink) Old 11-02-11, 05:29 PM

Nom Nom Nom Nom: Tyranids that destroy a unit in close combat can instead of consolidate, eat the remains of their foes. Doing so gives the tyranid unit any special rules the enemy had.

Quote:
Don't, after rolling that final 1 too many, flip out, climb up on the table and jump up and down on your opponent's models screaming 'APOCALYPTIC BARRAGE, MOTHERFUCKER!!!'.
post #96 of 296 (permalink) Old 11-02-11, 05:46 PM

lokis222's Flag is: Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by the-ad-man View Post
theres voicing an oppinion, then there is derailing a thread. i think this thread is more about stopping people from taking over threads with ward hate
This wasn't aimed at Vaz. It was aimed at, as you say, stopping threads from getting derailed by hate, but it takes two sides to get a proper derailing on the go. So, it is also aimed at people trolling the hate and people who oppose the hate. (appologists and lovers of...)

I think that if you think it is important enough to debate, then do so, but please keep it in its place.

Personally, I am indifferent to Mr. Ward. He has gone from being absolute crap in the overpowered Demons and pathetic old Orks and Goblins to slowly getting his balance in later and later editions. He doesn't have the finesse of the guy who wrote Dark Eldar, but at least he puts out better books than the Tyranids writer.

Anyway @Vaz: I find the other thread really funny, so I made this one in the hopes that it doesn't get wreaked. I don't blame you or Dijinn for your opinions. Wasn't personal. It was just a hope that it would work.

Peace.

post #97 of 296 (permalink) Old 11-02-11, 06:10 PM

Xela's Flag is: USA

He's getting better though, god I remember those Daemons in 7th...my poor Bretonnians *sniff*
post #98 of 296 (permalink) Old 11-02-11, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xela View Post
He's getting better though, god I remember those Daemons in 7th...my poor Bretonnians *sniff*
It was getting silly with Daemons, the last GT i went to (qualifier) out of the top 10, 8 were Daemons of Chaos. it was INSANE! Although i did take Daemons myself i remember getting a lot of kudos / funny looks because i had absoloutly no magic! i relied on the normal 2 dispel dice and magic resistance!

Quote:
post #99 of 296 (permalink) Old 11-02-11, 06:21 PM

James Tiberius's Flag is: Japan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xela View Post
He's getting better though
yep what he writes has gone from "OMFG MY EYES ARE BLEEDING FROM RETARDNESS"
to
"OMG MY EYES ARE BLEEDING FROM RETARDNESS"

post #100 of 296 (permalink) Old 11-02-11, 06:28 PM

Durandal's Flag is: Cocos Islands

Baaaaaaw matt ward
Im wealthy enough and have enough free time to maintain a hobby like 40k.
I will now spend a great deal of my time on the internet complaining endlessly about this hobby, while doing nothing good for it.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Warhammer 40K > General 40k

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode