Heresy Subscriptions - Page 16 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Forum Announcements Important information can be found here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #151 of 192 (permalink) Old 05-18-11, 12:33 AM

Diatribe1974's Flag is: USA

Why does Paypal want my Bank Account Routing Number (and Account Number) when I've already verified my freaking ATM Debit Card with them already, just so I can add funds to this account?

Seriously, I can understand the need to verify my atm card & my email address, but now to add in another seemingly arcane & outdated step, just to add money, so I can then donate funds to Heresy Online (unless there's another outmoded step involved in order to do that too?). Ugh. I've not had a single check in so long, I'll have to call up the bank, just so I can get my routing number.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #152 of 192 (permalink) Old 05-18-11, 12:38 AM

docgeo's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doelago View Post
When I get one, which should not be to far away actually, I will be getting myself a years subscription and the bellow mug right away.

Wait!!! how can I get one of those cool mugs? I don't see a shop icon anywhere?

Doc

edit: never mind I found it..hahahaha

Link to my Artic UltraMarines Project:
https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...ad.php?t=89554
post #153 of 192 (permalink) Old 05-18-11, 01:07 AM

Well Doc, I'm not sure many mods/admins pay attention to this thread, as I've asked some questions (and even PM'd some of the "Powers that Be" here) with a price question, but got zero response (only Commissar Ploss was nice enough to respond to another question I had).

post #154 of 192 (permalink) Old 05-18-11, 08:10 AM

KingOfCheese's Flag is: Australia

I keep an eye on these threads, as do some of the other staff.

If you are having trouble with something and need me to bring it to the attention of all of the staff, then let me know via PM.

Regarding your price question, just check the conversion rates on xe.com, and allow an extra 5-10% for Paypal's dodgy conversion rates.

post #155 of 192 (permalink) Old 05-18-11, 02:43 PM
Semi-Famous 40k Intellect

Commissar Ploss's Flag is: USA

for anyone else wanting to know. here is the link for the Heresy Gear : http://www.cafepress.com/heresyonline

CP

The Founding Fields

post #156 of 192 (permalink) Old 05-19-11, 02:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfCheese View Post
I keep an eye on these threads, as do some of the other staff.

If you are having trouble with something and need me to bring it to the attention of all of the staff, then let me know via PM.

Regarding your price question, just check the conversion rates on xe.com, and allow an extra 5-10% for Paypal's dodgy conversion rates.
I honestly wish there was simply a more direct way to do the whole donation thing here. I got my routing number earlier today, but had to go to work. No biggie, figured I'd get home and set things up and finally get the ball rolling.

Wrong.

Now Paypal wants to send 2 "transfers" to my account, then I have to check back in 2-3 business days and enter those numbers that it did and then take things from there.

Seriously, WTF is this nonsense Paypal is doing? One would've assumed that the moment I verified my account with them & since they have my ATM-Debit Card information, that they'd say "Okay, how much you want to put into your account?" and it'd be as simple as that.

Hell no.

Man...what's it take to get this crap going? Seriously, I know I don't have to do this, but I figured "Hey, I like Heresy Online, let's throw them some money & show my support." But Jesus H. Christ, they're making it as difficult as possible.
post #157 of 192 (permalink) Old 05-19-11, 05:21 PM
Semi-Famous 40k Intellect

Commissar Ploss's Flag is: USA

that's actually a simple step. it's like .02 cents. I did it. you keep the money. lol It's worth it, now i've been taking care of all my stuff online through paypal. it's much easier.

CP

The Founding Fields

post #158 of 192 (permalink) Old 05-19-11, 08:59 PM
Banned
Azkaellon's Flag is: Canada

Well That link makes me laugh so hard is great....I think i found jez's fave item

http://www.cafepress.ca/HeresyOnline.240418927

Also...why is there no Black Color Option for the hats...?
post #159 of 192 (permalink) Old 05-22-11, 01:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commissar Ploss View Post
that's actually a simple step. it's like .02 cents. I did it. you keep the money. lol It's worth it, now i've been taking care of all my stuff online through paypal. it's much easier.

CP
I've got 30$ going into my Paypal account. Of course, it's going to take "3-5 Business Days" to complete (again). But at least, once this stupid thing is setup, it should (hopefully) be instantly able to transfer funds over for the 1 year donation I'm going to do, yes? Or is there another 3-5 business days for that transaction?
post #160 of 192 (permalink) Old 05-22-11, 08:03 AM

KingOfCheese's Flag is: Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diatribe1974 View Post
I've got 30$ going into my Paypal account. Of course, it's going to take "3-5 Business Days" to complete (again). But at least, once this stupid thing is setup, it should (hopefully) be instantly able to transfer funds over for the 1 year donation I'm going to do, yes? Or is there another 3-5 business days for that transaction?
Pretty sure its instant.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Welcome to Heresy-Online > Forum Announcements

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode