Heresy Online's Official Award Medals - Page 4 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Forum Announcements Important information can be found here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 66 (permalink) Old 03-18-09, 10:26 PM

Just want to add an extra Great work Syph for the latest medals, they're great, I like the Mark of Nurgle a lot! Probably my favorite of the lot, brilliant once again!

Regards,
Jake.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 66 (permalink) Old 03-18-09, 11:14 PM Thread Starter
Heresy's Graphics Slave

Syph's Flag is: United Kingdom

It's mine too in all honesty. I enjoy making Nurgle graphics, like Chaosftw's signature. Really looking forward to seeing these on the site now, not long...

post #33 of 66 (permalink) Old 03-18-09, 11:37 PM
Vaz

Vaz's Flag is: United Kingdom

They're on now - click your profile to see them ;)

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindi Baji View Post
It's not a black and white question really, there are different shades of anal probing,
a rectum spectrum, if you will

post #34 of 66 (permalink) Old 03-19-09, 12:36 AM
Semi-Famous 40k Intellect

Commissar Ploss's Flag is: USA

I remember back in June i won the First Heresy Fan Fiction Extravaganza, do i get anything for that? just curious.

Commissar Ploss

The Founding Fields

post #35 of 66 (permalink) Old 03-19-09, 11:22 AM

Dafistofmork's Flag is: United Kingdom

yeah, i understand the lack of need for a spam medal. sorry for lame suggestion. please dont hurt me.

humm, true. This is yet again proof the Orks are smarter the Elves.-Micklez
post #36 of 66 (permalink) Old 03-19-09, 12:59 PM
Banned

I'm assuming that the medals have now taken over the post count. I think it's a good move stops spammers trying to reach someone like and compete with Wraithlord (goodluck with that by the way, he just has to sit and stare at the website and his count goes up). The medals look alot nicer, though judging by what has been said you won't see too many and I know I may cop some crtiques but I've noticed that 95% of the people that have them are Mods or higher.
post #37 of 66 (permalink) Old 03-19-09, 01:09 PM
Slave to Heresy!
Jezlad's Flag is: United Kingdom

They're mods because they demonstrated commitment above and beyond the norm.

Modship and medals are always going to go hand in hand given the fact we select mods on the same criteria we're awarding the medals.

Post quality, commitment, activity, longevity, achievement etc. Winning competitions and other forum activities is the reason these guys were noticed and given mod status.

The moderators are contributing members first and foremost.

We're going to open a nominations thread in the Endgames forums shortly so you'll have an opportunity to suggest members we might have missed.
post #38 of 66 (permalink) Old 03-19-09, 01:14 PM
Powered by Squig Tea

Viscount Vash's Flag is: England

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Liger View Post
The medals look alot nicer, though judging by what has been said you won't see too many and I know I may cop some crtiques but I've noticed that 95% of the people that have them are Mods or higher.
A Ecookie for the man that has highlighted why the staff are staff.

The staff have been some of the best contributers on the site which is why they were asked to join the team in the first place.(Unless its myself, who just wondered in whilst the site as being built and never left.)

To highlight this further the non Staff members with the most Awards are in the majority, people who have turned down Staff positions in the past due to other commitments.
post #39 of 66 (permalink) Old 03-19-09, 03:53 PM
Executive Nitpicker

Galahad's Flag is: USA

Not to overstate things, but if you count, it's about a 50/50 split between staff and non staff, and that's mainly because we're doing a huge retroactive splurge this first time.

Since most of the mods have been around for ages, a lot of them have won contests or contributed great things to Heresy over the span of the last two years or so. A lot of the things staff members got awards for were things that happened before they were mods, things that drew our notice to begin with.

Combine that with what the others have said about mods being outstanding members of the community, and outstanding members of the community getting awards, it's not hard to understand why there's such an overlap.

That said, since we've worked through the backlog, expect to see the majority of future award winners to be regular members. At least until they get drafted into the mod squad.

Also, post counts haven't gone anywhere, they're still there. And yeah, I've been chasing wraith for years, haven't caught him yet. The man's just too active ;-)

-=============]xxxxo Galahad oxxxx[=============-
Check out the Heresy Combat Calculator -- MathHammer Made Easy!

Codex: Angels Errant. Read it, please.
Heresy Forum Rules -- Read them, damnit!
Reporting: When/How/Why -- Read that too!
"...remember the Golden Rule: Chill out, they're only plastic spacemen!" -Brother Jazzman
"Galahad is 100% correct in his explanation. Anyone who says otherwise to [him] is vastly mistaken." -The Wraithlord
"You know what? Fuck DC comics." -Robert Downey Junior

post #40 of 66 (permalink) Old 03-19-09, 04:18 PM

the cabbage's Flag is: Scotland

The mark of nurgle to go with my LS and GC. Does it get any better
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Welcome to Heresy-Online > Forum Announcements

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode