Earn with Heresy! - Page 2 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Forum Announcements Important information can be found here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-16-13, 03:31 PM
Tzeentch laughs at likely

Dave T Hobbit's Flag is: Europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romero's Own View Post
I'd love to have this kind of inspiration to write up some articles. But not sure if I'm qualified....
Try anyway. Worst case scenario you do not get the offered the top end of the bracket.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-16-13, 03:38 PM

Ddraig Cymry's Flag is: USA

I've actually been rolling a tactica article on the different elements of the Imperial Guard's mechanized force for TalkWargaming. I'll definitely give this a try!
post #13 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-16-13, 05:50 PM

Skari's Flag is: Canada

Ok. This seems like a nice little incentive! Where should we post WIP articles? also, how do we safeguard that our articles dont get out until you guys post them? will it be via email correnspondence? Also, any images used, html? or http links. Basically what code would you guys have us use.

post #14 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-16-13, 05:59 PM Thread Starter
Slave to Heresy!
Jezlad's Flag is: United Kingdom

I've created a forum dedicated specifically to this.

https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...play.php?f=302

Only the thread creator and I have access to see the threads. So articles can be started here, updated whenever you want, edited etc and it's all behind closed doors.
post #15 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-17-13, 07:54 AM

neferhet's Flag is: Italy

@Skari i'd really love to see a tactica of yours!

The Legion of Perfects Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lux View Post
The calls of Slaneesh stir so deeply within me, as if I was birthed from the very essence of it. For my ambition to infinitely ascend above all is never ending, like fire within it burns me to ever cindering ash. Lord of light and ascension is who I am, realities burn to ash at my very passing. My luminescence is unparalleled for I am luminosity itself, all light is but a shadow of my silhouette
post #16 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-17-13, 11:38 AM
Unhinged Hobo

GrimzagGorwazza's Flag is: England

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezlad View Post
If any of the articles are found online elsewhere before the payment day the article payment is void.
Couldn't this cause issues? Say someone wrote an article on heresy and then somone else copy pasted it over to another forum, it would void the OP's payment.

post #17 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-17-13, 11:48 AM Thread Starter
Slave to Heresy!

Who will post it online before you if it's never been posted online before? Do you often have people peering through the window copying what you write?

I can easily tell if someone has duplicated their content somewhere else. We'll just have to play it by ear. The actual window between posting and payment can be shortened. (this is kind of new so it'll probably need refining) we'll just have to work on trust, besides anyone that copies stuff is breaking the law. If its a blogger blog a quick message to google or an email to their host will have it sorted out.
post #18 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-17-13, 11:57 AM
Unhinged Hobo

Well yes, freaking wombles love stealing my work....

I meant that, say, i wrote an article and posted it to heresy, then say a week later Joe Plageriser comes on heresy, sees the article and then copy's it over to NotquiteHeresy online. The article is then on another site less than a month after the origional posting date, voiding the exclusivity period agreement and potentially threatening my luvverly moneys.

post #19 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-17-13, 12:03 PM Thread Starter
Slave to Heresy!

Just shoot me a message saying what's happened (in the unlikely event it does). Generally it won't matter a shit anyway, wherever else it's posted will be be a zero traffic blog or freebie site anyway. If it's one of the big forums or blogs I'll just get in touch with them and have it removed.
post #20 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-17-13, 12:12 PM
Unhinged Hobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezlad View Post
Just shoot me a message saying what's happened (in the unlikely event it does). Generally it won't matter a shit anyway, wherever else it's posted will be be a zero traffic blog or freebie site anyway. If it's one of the big forums or blogs I'll just get in touch with them and have it removed.
It was more of a theoretical anyway, i have only ever posted one tut, i've got 2 others nearly finished but i lost the pics that go alongside them. I wouldn't know if it had been posted elsewhere as appart from Apocalypse 40k i don't visit anywhere else.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Welcome to Heresy-Online > Forum Announcements

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode