Bitsandkits Prize Giveaway - Page 4 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Forum Announcements Important information can be found here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 46 (permalink) Old 06-22-13, 06:14 PM

ntaw's Flag is: Canada

I wasn't trying to be snitty, just stating that nothing had happened. Until now, nothing had been said. Sorry to ruffle any feathers.

Unfortunately Canada got rid of the penny and now my two cents rounds down to zero, so...take it for what you will.

40k Army Projects

Industrial Table WIP
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 46 (permalink) Old 06-22-13, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xabre View Post
Wow, didn't meant to cause anything. As I said, I was just hopeful and curious. When I saw the original contest, I misread it that it was top poster, and so I pretty much neglected life itself to post constantly. I needed up #5, which was cool (are you all sick of me now?), and just figured I'd hope on the prize. And as they say, no news is good news... until I've heard that I haven't won, Schrodinger says I did.

I'm deffinitely glad to see a contest like this in general, however. Thanks B&K!
For the record, Schrodinger also says you didn't. lol.
post #33 of 46 (permalink) Old 06-23-13, 02:08 PM

Djinn24's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Wow, didn't meant to cause anything. As I said, I was just hopeful and curious. When I saw the original contest, I misread it that it was top poster, and so I pretty much neglected life itself to post constantly. I needed up #5, which was cool (are you all sick of me now?), and just figured I'd hope on the prize. And as they say, no news is good news... until I've heard that I haven't won, Schrodinger says I did.

I'm deffinitely glad to see a contest like this in general, however. Thanks B&K!
You were trying to catch up with Vaz and I?

post #34 of 46 (permalink) Old 06-23-13, 02:25 PM

Xabre's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by djinn24 View Post
You were trying to catch up with Vaz and I?

It was top 100 posters from May 15 - June 15. Not overall. Realistically that would skew everything to people who joined years ago, simply because they had more time to post.

post #35 of 46 (permalink) Old 06-24-13, 03:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezlad View Post
BitsandKits have kindly stepped up and offered to supply the prizes for our latest competition.

The full rules and information are incredibly simple. In order to qualify for entry into the random prize draw for a Battleforce or Battalion box of your choice all you have to do is be one of the top 100 posters on the 15th June!!

Also, don't forget to pay a visit to BitsandKits at http://www.bitsandkits.co.uk

Thats a 1% chance of winning a wonderful prize simply by posting on your favourite GW fansite!
Quote:
Originally Posted by scscofield View Post
Was top posters in the 30 days before jun15. Not overall :p
Quote:
It was top 100 posters from May 15 - June 15. Not overall. Realistically that would skew everything to people who joined years ago, simply because they had more time to post.
I have read the rules 4 times again just now and no where does it say 30 days, just a top 100 poster.

Edit: just had to copy and paste a few times.

Last edited by Djinn24; 06-24-13 at 03:28 AM.
post #36 of 46 (permalink) Old 06-24-13, 03:49 AM
ZOMGZOR CUSTOM USER TITLE

scscofield's Flag is: USA

What would the point of that be? As you have pointed out many of those people are inactive and or banned.

http://i.imgur.com/aPfHUHy.gif?1

post #37 of 46 (permalink) Old 06-24-13, 04:04 AM
Senior Moderator

Indeed, especially if the idea is to further enthuse members to participate more in discussions.

Damnation is paved on good intentions; subtle and sugar coated or blunt and honest
A hero is someone who steps up when everyone else backs down.
Popularity is what people strive for when they lack the strength to be themselves.

Seriously, is it really that hard to write reviews without spoilers?

Reporting Posts - read this
post #38 of 46 (permalink) Old 06-24-13, 06:49 AM
nice boy, daft though !

bitsandkits's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkreever View Post
Indeed, especially if the idea is to further enthuse members to participate more in discussions.
exactly, its pretty amazing how many people log onto this forum and yet dont post anything, a few times this last week i have been logged in along with 80 plus members and there has been almost zero posts over the course of an hour.

Anyway the competition was for a period of time and was there to encourage people new and old to post in the forums, hopefully my donation has had some positive impact on the post levels.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

HUGE BITZ RESTOCK NOW ON
post #39 of 46 (permalink) Old 06-24-13, 08:18 AM

Xabre's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boc View Post
At the bottom of the forums are the top 5 stats for posts and threads created, where it says "Top 5 States" with a drop down arrow, you can select view more. It'll open the stat window where you can expand it to the top 100 in each category.
I based the contest off this statement, since the top posters category is 'last 30 days'.

post #40 of 46 (permalink) Old 06-24-13, 11:21 AM

Well just pointing out the rules do not say that, it plainly says top 100 posters, no time frame specified. Might have gotten more people posting if it was known to be a spam a thon.

I really don't care about a box set but if someone did this could be pursued as false advertising.

Good luck to all who made it in the top 100.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Welcome to Heresy-Online > Forum Announcements

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode