Chique Geek Entertainment, LLC is seeking investors! - Page 8 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Forum Announcements Important information can be found here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #71 of 168 (permalink) Old 11-16-11, 03:18 AM Thread Starter
Semi-Famous 40k Intellect

Commissar Ploss's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azkaellon View Post
Pine is better......Angry nerds can throw chairs pretty far when they lose in magic.....(I wish i could link that but only judges organizers can see the page of reasons people have been Disqualified from events rofl)

As for Ducting.... putting it off is a good idea something ALWAYS go's wrong.....Plus electric is easier to control so if there's a fat guy in the corner you can go turn it off in that zone....(The smell from a sweating fat dude is not pleasant if they are playing DND......and not moving for hours)
we call that stagnation. lol

CP

The Founding Fields

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #72 of 168 (permalink) Old 11-16-11, 03:52 AM
Banned
Azkaellon's Flag is: Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commissar Ploss View Post
we call that stagnation. lol

CP
Wait till it happens, we had a guy go THROUGH the table the other day...a 100 pound asian kid slapped a 220 White dude for b eating him in EDH magic...(Commander) was the funniest shit i have ever seen..........You will have lots of lawlz at work good sir. But uh put up a "NO DISCOUNTS or No Bargining" Sign.....
post #73 of 168 (permalink) Old 11-16-11, 04:02 AM

troybuckle's Flag is: Canada

Congrats and good luck guys.

Keep the videos coming its cool to see the place shape up.

post #74 of 168 (permalink) Old 11-16-11, 04:32 AM

Djinn24's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lubacca View Post
I'm curious to what kind of discount you guys are going to be working with. I get most of my stuff through a smaller distributor who gives pretty reasonable prices but seeing as this is 'home' to me I'd like to help, even if it's by buying exclusively from you guys in general instead of hodge-podging it. You guys gonna carry stuff from Max Mini and all of the other smaller companies too? LMK
If you are talking 40k then 20% off with free shipping for larger orders. Same goes for WHFB. Other games are done provisionally depending on what the games are and when the order is set up. There is going to be pre-order specials for MTG.

Azk, what post are you talking about, I am a Magic TO (have been since 1998 lol) but do not go to the MTG forums as much as I should. Whats your DCI number ;) Mine is 29041 (yes you can go look up my infrequent playing lol).
post #75 of 168 (permalink) Old 11-16-11, 04:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by djinn24 View Post
If you are talking 40k then 20% off with free shipping for larger orders. Same goes for WHFB. Other games are done provisionally depending on what the games are and when the order is set up. There is going to be pre-order specials for MTG.

Azk, what post are you talking about, I am a Magic TO (have been since 1998 lol) but do not go to the MTG forums as much as I should. Whats your DCI number ;) Mine is 29041 (yes you can go look up my infrequent playing lol).
Mine i dont even remember and have to dig out we keep it in the local store laptop LOL i lose so much now its not even funny because i won't play blue\black control. (Black\Red Vampire is more fun damn it im loyal to my colors!)
post #76 of 168 (permalink) Old 11-16-11, 04:43 AM

Djinn24's Flag is: USA

I last played in the Ravnica block but dropped out again due to deploying. Probably going to be getting back in though. I am normally a control player but have been known to play beats decks as well.
post #77 of 168 (permalink) Old 11-16-11, 04:52 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by djinn24 View Post
I last played in the Ravnica block but dropped out again due to deploying. Probably going to be getting back in though. I am normally a control player but have been known to play beats decks as well.
ATM Blue\Black Control is the top common deck since its really easy to play and a bitch to deal with -_- (Drop the ball due to the last block they did)
post #78 of 168 (permalink) Old 11-16-11, 07:18 AM
Feed

Thinks is looking good.

Are you enjoying renovating?

Nonsense is our Salvation

post #79 of 168 (permalink) Old 11-16-11, 10:26 AM
Mentally hilarious

xenobiotic's Flag is: Sweden

I'd really like to help you guys out in some way, mostly since your nice and motivated people whom I have grown to like, I am however somewhat reluctant about investing simply because I'm on the other side of the pond (wouldn't really be any benefits for me I assume) and that we're talking about a significant amount of p-crack-money.

I shall discuss it with my "financial consultant" (my father) and I'll return to you with some questions soon. Any time limit on this offer?
post #80 of 168 (permalink) Old 11-16-11, 11:54 AM

deathwatch27's Flag is: Wales

So whats the URL for your guys store or hasen't it gone live yet? It may of been on the 1st page but i missed.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Welcome to Heresy-Online > Forum Announcements

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode