Small game list (750 points) - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-03-08, 11:55 PM Thread Starter

Bodyguard666's Flag is: USA

Default Small game list (750 points)

Havent been playin for a while and realized all of my guardians are currently being stripped of their paint. Saying this, i plan to play a game soon with friends at school soon. im only using models that are assembled and at least partially painted. *Damn my procrastination*

Here it goes.

HQ:
Autarch with Jetbike, Reaper launcher, and laser lance_____________145

Farseer with Doom/Fortune and Spirit Stones_____________________120

Troop:
5 Pathfinders_______________________________________ _________120

9 Dire Avengers +Ex with Power Sword/ShimmerShield and Bladestorm_162

3 Jetbike Guardians_________________________________________ ___66

Heavy:
3 Dark Reapers +Ex with Tempest Launcher_______________________137

Exactly 750 points

I know its very small of a list, but i hope my firepower will make up for that. I dont know what i will face, but my friends play Tau, 2 play Tyranid, and the other plays either Orks or Dark Angels depending on his mood. He also has a mainly Grey Knight army that he hasnt used.

Any tips, and by the way, what has changed since 4th? i havent got to look at the 5th book, but from what i understand the only new things are Drop to ground, Tank Ramming, Running for all races(which confuses me as to what fleet rules are for now) and blast is now somewhat like an ordinance shot.

Thanks!

__BG6x3__

7th Umbra Wolves
W: 6 D:3 L:3
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-04-08, 03:42 PM

solitaire's Flag is: England

Fleet means that you can assault after Running which you can't do other wise. I'd use the Farseer to Doom the Pathfinders targets as they've got much better in the new addition, with the only thing that got worse being that now they use normal BS. Because of this it might be better to give the Seer Guide instead of Fortune. If possible try to give a Shurican Cannon to the Jetbikes though it's not necessary. . .

"Playing Warhammer is just like making love. It's usually done on a table and afterwards you always feel great shame. Plus like most fun things the older you get the less fun it becomes. So remember, always wear a condom while playing Warhammer - I've got mine on now."
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-04-08, 08:05 PM Thread Starter

Bodyguard666's Flag is: USA

thanks Solitaire, ill prolly be using guide instead of fortune lol. i never do use fortune, but i was figuring that the bikes may need the help to stay up in sustained fire. what is different about pathys in 5th? and whats up with blast weapon changes? i get most of the other stuff, and i am going to buy the 5th book asap. any more comments/suggestions welcome.

__BG6x3__

7th Umbra Wolves
W: 6 D:3 L:3

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Warhammer 40K > 40k Army Lists > Eldar Army Lists

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode