2000 Point Duke List - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 04-14-13, 04:15 PM Thread Starter

Default 2000 Point Duke List

Hello, this is my first attempt at a Dark Eldar list and I wanted to see what some more experienced players thought. I only own one Battleforce so far and I am trying to decide what to buy next. I thought about it a bit and decided to see what happened if I threw two more Battleforces into the mix and a few other models.

HQ-350 Points
Duke Sliscus the Serpent (He rides with one of the Warrior units)

2 Haemonculi-Both W/Venom Blades, Liquefier Guns and Webway Portals (These chaps ride with the other Warrior Units)

Troops-1063 Points
3 Warrior Units of 9 Warriors-Each W/Splinter Cannon and riding in a Raider W/Nightshields, Flickerfields, Splinter Racks & Dark Lances

2 Wytch Units of 10 Wytches-Each unit is decked out with Haywire Grenades across the board, includes 2 Wytches W/Razorflails, a Hekatrix W/Agonizer & Phantasm Grenade Launcher and ir riding in a Raider W/Nightshields, Flickerfields & Disintegrators

Fast Attack-234 Points
3 Units of 3 Reaver Jetbikes-Each unit carries a Heat Lance

Heavy Support-350 Points
2 Razorwing Jetfighters-Each W/Flickerfields, Nightshields, 4 Monoscythe Missiles, Twin-Linked Dark Lances & Splinter Cannons

Overal Points-1997

The Webway Portals are there for the Jetbikes, I like the idea of keeping them alive in reserves and then having them jump out halfway across the board to scare some vehicles and contest some objectives (ending up in cover of course). As for using the Duke's Retrofire Jets, I think I will playtest my list a bit first and see if that is a good idea, although it sounds like amazing fun.
Thank you for taking a look!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Warhammer 40K > 40k Army Lists > Dark Eldar Army Lists

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode