Non-Warhammer costumes (All are welcome) - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-27-11, 08:42 PM Thread Starter

Anarkitty's Flag is: USA

Default Non-Warhammer costumes (All are welcome)

With convention and faire season ramping up into full steam, I thought it would be a good time to start a thread for people to post their costumes even if they're not Warhammer or 40k related.

This way we can keep them all sequestered in a single thread, and not bother the people who only care about costumes that are associated with their hobby, and the rest of us still get to show off what we're doing and generally be attention whores.

Some of you might think I'm only doing this because I want to show off and generally be an attention whore even though I don't have a Warhammer costume. That's nonsense. Well, it's half nonsense. I really do want to see what the rest of you talented people can come up with as well.

Note to the mods: I won't be offended if you move this thread to Off Topic. It's your call.

So to start things off, my girlfriend and I's Shadowrunner costumes from NorWesCon last weekend:

Check out my Codex: Scions of Slaanesh (Grey Knights complete rewrite)
https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...d.php?p=959181

And my Necromunda Escher gang project log (with lots of pictures)
https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/....php?p=1007914

In our embrace of the pleasures of the flesh we feel the embrace of the Dark Prince
She asks nothing of us but to enjoy life, and in doing so we bring glory to Him
Give up your petty faiths and morals and join us in the bosom of the Goddess of Pleasure
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-14-11, 02:48 AM
CO 3rd Thoth ACR

Capt.Al'rahhem's Flag is: USA

Thanks for starting this thread out been meaning to be more active in this part of the forum, see as LARPing and custome making are hobbies I enjoy as much as 40k.

A recent pic of me & some of my boys.

Action Shot!

from a local (Balt. MD/ Wash. DC Metro area) LARP (www.Darkon.org) I participate in.

"Most wars are wars of contact, both forces striving into touch to avoid tactical surprise. Our's shall be a war of detachment. We are to contain the enemy by the silent threat of the vast, unknown desert...." T.E. Lawrence

Unrepentant Treadhead

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Fiction, Art and Roleplay Game Discussion > Cosplay, L.A.R.P & Re-Enactment

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode