Putting/Removing Make-up for Cosplay - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-30-12, 03:47 AM Thread Starter
Banned

Default Putting/Removing Make-up for Cosplay

Hi Guys!

Lets discuss here the make-ups you use during Cosplay Cons.

For guys what steps do you do when putting make-ups? Of course even guys needed to put some foundations/powder in face , well syempre during photoshoots and catwalks talagang kailangan yun

Well for I start with a liquid foundation then after that a compact powder then after just some loose powder.
(Blush on is optional)
I put some eyeliners also but not so EMO though. Well probably yun lang!

But really I'm not a professional in putting stuffs like this!

In removing make-ups I use some wipes but actually it wont remove all of it, so I also use some wet cottons!

One main problem is that, sometimes I got acne breakouts after some days, probably need some makeup remover or should've used some hypo-allergenic powder
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-08-12, 02:34 AM Thread Starter
Banned

m going to a convention in Halifax in October, and I wanted to get a head start on a Tech Priest costume. I've seen a couple pictures on the internet of people who did this, but they lacked a couple of details that I want to incorporate. I have a basic idea of how the costume will come together, but I needwww.brautundabendkleider.com advice on how to do convincing mechadendrites, Servo-Arms, and Other such Enginseer bits. I also want help putting together a decent looking Bolt-Pistol and a Servo Skull. So, would you guys have any advice on how to accomplish something like this? brautundabendkleider.com
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-25-13, 08:23 PM

SilverTabby's Flag is: United Kingdom

The make-up of choice I use when larping is Snazaroo. Goes on easy, comes off easy, applies like paint (I have a Winsdor and Newton S7 brush I've had in my kitbag for years now) and is fully water-based.

If you want to make it vaguely waterproof, a coating of hairspray over the top seals it...

There are 2 rules to being a success in life:
1) Never give out all the information

A random collection of my stuff

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Fiction, Art and Roleplay Game Discussion > Cosplay, L.A.R.P & Re-Enactment

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode