Not bad but there are several things you should change for making it more viable, you're wasting some points in something that you aren't going to use properly in the game.
1) If you want a pure Undivided list, then you shouldn't include any "Cult Unit", with this i mean nobody can have any Mark or Icons, so NO Lash Princes, Berserkers, Ahriman...
2) The squads of Chaos Marines, if you want them for close combat, keep the champion and give them special weapons. (1 squad with 2 flamers and the other squad with 2 melta guns)
If you want them for firing, stop thinking in this way. You have better units for doing this task. The best options are Obliterators and Defilers but a Predator or even the Terminators can make it well with their combiweapons (always Deep Strike with them)
3) I recommend you including a Terminator Lord with Daemon Weapon (+1 Strenght) and 6-men Terminator Squad (2 with Combimeltas and Power Fist, 1 with Reaper Cannon and 1 with Lightning Claws)
4) You should include at least 1 Defiler with additional close combat weapons: fast, cheap and lethal.
5) Your chosen squad is too weak, you spend too many points and the most probable thing is that they won't rent these points. I recommend you to use these points in other things.
I'll make a sample list for you of a pure Undivided Army:
Chaos Terminator Lord with Daemonic Weapon and Combimelta --> 155 points
6 Terminators (2 with Combimelta and Power Fist, 1 with Lightning Claws, 1 with Reaper Cannon) --> 235 points
These guys with the Lord will teleport to the combat when they are available. You have 3 Icons, so they can arrive everywhere in the map without dispersion. The Lord is a monster with S5 and (3 or 4 + 1D6) attacks. This squad can take down all units they reach with the icons.
10 Chaos Space Marines (Champion with Power weapon and melta bombs, 2 with flamers, Undivided Icon) with Rhino --> 240 points
10 Chaos Space Marines (Champion with Powerfist, 2 with meltaguns, Undivided Icon) with Rhino --> 255 points
10 Chaos Space Marines (Champion with Power Weapon and melta bombs, 2 with flamers, Undivided Icon) with Rhino --> 240 points
These 3 squads are here for giving you some speed and the rhinos will cover your marines from receiving your minis. Don't forget to use the 2 firing points you have in the rhino.
5 Chaos Space Marines --> 75 points
These guys are holding in your objective. You can change them for 1 Obliterator. Whatever you want.
2 Obliterators --> 150 points
You can deep strike them or deploying at the start. That depends on the circumstances and the enemy. If you deep strike, don't forget the Icons.
Defiler with additional close combat weapons --> 150 points
This another monster. He has 5 Attacks (6 charging) and a battle cannon. Who wants more for 150 points??
Total Points: 1500 points
Killing Points: 11
44 Miniatures, 4 Vehicles