1500 world eaters - Page 2 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-30-09, 09:56 PM

Son of mortarion's Flag is: USA

Location: Running a dark mechanicus forgeworld somewhere in the warp

As world eater said, Not so much power fists and chainfists, I think dropping the chosen in favor of a rhino mounted squad of zerkers is a good idea. drop power swords in your squads, they won't pay themselves back as well as simply getting the charge. If you go all 'zerker, you can have two 8 man rhino mounted squads to match the larger dismounted squads. This way, you can cause havoc early in the game, allowing your dismounted squads to move forward ( preferably through cover) If you are going to have champions, give 'em fists, and put 'em in the rhino squads. These then can eliminate opposing armor.

check out the entropic reaper or remain a vagrant on the sidewalk of life.
[http://entropomancer.blogspot.com/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-02-09, 11:38 AM

Definately, small squads of bezerkers in rhinos.. I dont know about bloodfeeder though.. a maximum of 17 attacks on a charge may seem like a good idea.. but, having 2D6 extra attacks means double the chance of rolling that dreaded 1..

I once decided to try out my World Eaters against nids.. My Khorne lord charged a very large unit of gaunts.. Not a single gaunt left even even a scratch on him. The servant of the Blood God was taken out by his own daemon weapon in 4 turns, successfully attacking once...
Now, I'll only use him in fun battles, or apocalypse for fluff...

..speaking of, I think you should stick with 8man zerker squads, since zerkers and a lord are completely different units and having a lord join the squad wont mess up the fluff.. Otherwise it will always be 7 zerkers and 1 lord.. No one will use the word "eight"

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Warhammer 40K > 40k Army Lists > Chaos Marines Army Lists

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode